Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,548 members, 7,823,410 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:49 AM

Four Die In Motor Accident Along Kaduna-Abuja Road - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Four Die In Motor Accident Along Kaduna-Abuja Road (20812 Views)

Four Die, Others Injured In Third Mainland Bridge Crash / Four Die, Many Injured In Fatal Auto Crash In Delta / Fatal Accident Along Kaduna Road, 5 People Dead! (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Four Die In Motor Accident Along Kaduna-Abuja Road by OloyeVIII: 11:14am On Mar 04, 2023
Mko123:

Seriously, I don't like the taste of sugary tears cos we aren't familiar with it, please cry me a salty one, bobo. When you couldn't alter the results of the election, the best thing to do is to begin shading some religious body.
Many of you haven't come to term with the fact that you have to do anything possible to still be in power or relevance ( go study Machiavelli's philosophy) because all the parties involved in the presidential election were involved in electoral malpractice but the Lord of the rigger won.

Hope you've congratulate the president elect so as to guarantee your peaceful stay in this country and if you want to leave, pls don't let it exceed today.

God's speed

Even you sef dey do this kind thing? Na wa for you o
Re: Four Die In Motor Accident Along Kaduna-Abuja Road by elonmuskbaby: 11:42am On Mar 04, 2023
OloyeVIII:

No difference between you and the shitbrick who you quoted. You allowed him in, you're weak.
Nnamdi is weaker grin
Re: Four Die In Motor Accident Along Kaduna-Abuja Road by essentialone(m): 6:34pm On Mar 04, 2023
If they lived a good life while they were alive, may their souls Rest in Peace.
Re: Four Die In Motor Accident Along Kaduna-Abuja Road by OloyeVIII: 10:06pm On Mar 04, 2023
elonmuskbaby:
Nnamdi is weaker grin
You have a combined IQ of 600 frogs.. trust me
Re: Four Die In Motor Accident Along Kaduna-Abuja Road by elonmuskbaby: 10:11pm On Mar 04, 2023
OloyeVIII:

You have a combined IQ of 600 frogs.. trust me
I talk am with my full mouth both you and mazi your head be like cockroach wey be say one smash of slippers on your head, you're a gonner grin

And don't forget because I know una get penchant to easily be carried away, your darling daddy's life is in the hands of bubus boys who can kick and slap him at will and if he's not careful he fit become a forgotten entity where he is grin

Don't let bubu pass the key of where Nnamdi is to tinubu o grin

Ori gbogbo Yin tidaru grin
Re: Four Die In Motor Accident Along Kaduna-Abuja Road by OloyeVIII: 11:47pm On Mar 04, 2023
elonmuskbaby:
I talk am with my full mouth both you and mazi your head be like cockroach wey be say one smash of slippers on your head, you're a gonner grin

And don't forget because I know una get penchant to easily be carried away, your darling daddy's life is in the hands of bubus boys who can kick and slap him at will and if he's not careful he fit become a forgotten entity where he is grin

Don't let bubu pass the key of where Nnamdi is to tinubu o grin

Ori gbogbo Yin tidaru grin
You're just an uneducated gobshite... Fuckface
Re: Four Die In Motor Accident Along Kaduna-Abuja Road by elonmuskbaby: 12:28am On Mar 05, 2023
OloyeVIII:

You're just an uneducated gobshite... Fuckface
E pain the ipob miscreant grin

Them Think say na only them get the monopoly of tribal bigotry grin

Sometimes a reawakening is necessary to give them a taste of their own medicine grin

Ori re kope rara grin
Re: Four Die In Motor Accident Along Kaduna-Abuja Road by OloyeVIII: 6:46am On Mar 05, 2023
elonmuskbaby:
E pain the ipob miscreant grin

Them Think say na only them get the monopoly of tribal bigotry grin

Sometimes a reawakening is necessary to give them a taste of their own medicine grin

Ori re kope rara grin
You are a tiny person, you just assumed i'm igbo cos i tried educating your ignorance. Why are your tribesmen always thirsty? Fvcking dickweed.
Re: Four Die In Motor Accident Along Kaduna-Abuja Road by elonmuskbaby: 8:01am On Mar 05, 2023
OloyeVIII:

You are a tiny person, you just assumed i'm igbo cos i tried educating your ignorance. Why are your tribesmen always thirsty? Fvcking dickweed.
koshilo Joor grin

Continue dey deceive yourself grin
Re: Four Die In Motor Accident Along Kaduna-Abuja Road by OloyeVIII: 8:29am On Mar 05, 2023
elonmuskbaby:
koshilo Joor grin

Continue dey deceive yourself grin
TBH i'm more nigerian than you.. i was born in LOS, grew up in ABV and i'm from somewhere in the Deep South. Been around 24 states, and i don't have any atom of ethnic sentiment.. Try to be understanding, see how far it takes you.
Re: Four Die In Motor Accident Along Kaduna-Abuja Road by elonmuskbaby: 8:36am On Mar 05, 2023
OloyeVIII:

TBH i'm more nigerian than you.. i was born in LOS, grew up in ABV and i'm from somewhere in the Deep South. Been around 24 states, and i don't have any atom of ethnic sentiment.. Try to be understanding, see how far it takes you.
lmaoo if you want lie or impress me,try and do it with some level of intelligence grin

Which state be LOS for nigeria? grin if you are referring to Lagos, Lagos is referred to as lasgidi so na you know the kain Lamba wey you dey drop

Again no state like ABV In nigeria and if you are trying to write the abbreviation of a state, write it in full.at least show some depth.which one be LOS, ABV grin

oniranu grin
Re: Four Die In Motor Accident Along Kaduna-Abuja Road by OloyeVIII: 10:54am On Mar 05, 2023
elonmuskbaby:
lmaoo if you want lie or impress me,try and do it with some level of intelligence grin

Which state be LOS for nigeria? grin if you are referring to Lagos, Lagos is referred to as lasgidi so na you know the kain Lamba wey you dey drop

Again no state like ABV In nigeria and if you are trying to write the abbreviation of a state, write it in full.at least show some depth.which one be LOS, ABV grin

oniranu grin

Oh sorry, didn't know you never stepped into a cabin..
Re: Four Die In Motor Accident Along Kaduna-Abuja Road by elonmuskbaby: 11:03am On Mar 05, 2023
OloyeVIII:

Oh sorry, didn't know you never stepped into a cabin..
oga rest.conversing with an intelligent and closed minded man is so exhausting.if you cannot type properly you need to work on that instead of using projection and gaslighting tactics
Re: Four Die In Motor Accident Along Kaduna-Abuja Road by OloyeVIII: 9:35pm On Mar 05, 2023
elonmuskbaby:
oga rest.conversing with an intelligent and closed minded man is so exhausting.if you cannot type properly you need to work on that instead of using projection and gaslighting tactics
Run along.. I don't have any fruit cakes for you.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

3 Nigerian Pilgrims Die In Saudi Arabia / Aero Slashes Fares To N13,000 Starting 1st August / Six Things Nigerians Should Not Do On A Flight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.