Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,179 members, 7,829,230 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:07 PM

How To Answer Basis Questions On Online Survey Sites For Guaranteed Profit!!! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Answer Basis Questions On Online Survey Sites For Guaranteed Profit!!! (463 Views)

Oyo Teachers Write Exam Questions On Blackboards To Protest Unpaid Grants / List Of Possible Questions On "Sweet Sixteen" / NOUN Disowns Fake Exams Questions On Buhari. See the picture of the exam questio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Answer Basis Questions On Online Survey Sites For Guaranteed Profit!!! by HolyHustler29(m): 7:16am On Mar 04, 2023
Good day, everyone 💫
+ I'm an Online Freelancer, and today I'll like to share some knowledge with you guys. These past two years,I've made quite alot profit from online surveys,thanks to increasing price of Dollar in Naira..... I have also thought quite a number of people how to also make profit too,and one I always notice,is that most don't really know how to answer theses online surveys.
+ These surveys are hosted by real individuals or companies, looking for real information....while we Nigerians are posing as citizens of their country just so we can profit,we have to move smart, when engaging these surveys....... Without much story,I have compiled some basic questions with their smart answers to ensure that we qualify for more surveys, thereby making more profit, theses answers are applicable to almost all survey sites,so regardless of the survey site, you're into, this should help ;

1. Question : What is your age ?
Answer : 30, 35, 40, 45, 50

2. Question : What is your zip code ?
Answer : Google the zip code of the country/state you used while registering (*it should correspond with the location of your VPN)

3. Question : What is your Gender ?
Answer : Male/Female (depends on you).

4. Question : What is your ethnicity ?
Answer : White/Caucasian

5. Question : Are you Hispanic/Latino or Spanish ?
Answer : No!

6. Question : What is your marital status ?
Answer : Married

7. Question : Do you have children ?
Answer : Yes 2 children (age : both under 18, specific age : depends on your age)

8. Question : What type of smartphone,do you primarily use ?
Answer : iPhone

9. Question : In politics today,do you consider yourself a Democrat, Republican or independent ?
Answer : (pick anyone you prefer)

10. Question : Which religion,do you identify with ?
Answer : (pick anyone you prefer)

11. Question : How often do you access social media services?
Answer : several times a day!

12. Question : Would you consider yourself to be an early adopter of new technology (the first to purchase new gadgets/electronics)
Answer : Yes!

13. Question : Which of the following social media platform do you use or actively participate in ?
Answer : Google, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, WhatsApp, Snapchat, YouTube, Tumblr (pick the required number or all )

14. Question : What type of mobile phone plan do you have ?
Answer : Postpaid (contract) plan

15. Question : How often do you go online with your computer ? (This includes access to the internet from home, work or elsewhere)
Answer : Several times a day

16. Question : Which of these is your carrier for your primary mobile/cell phone ?
Answer : T - mobile

17. Question : What is your education level ?
Answer : Bachelor's degree or higher

18. Question : What is your current living situation ?
Answer : Owned outright/Home owner

19. Question : What is your employment status ?
Answer : employed (full time)

20. Question : What is your job income ?
Answer : it should be between $100,000 to $150,000 ( never exceed 150k) - this is different from total annual income

21. Question : What is your job title ?
Answer : Manager, director, C - level

22. Question : How many employees works in your company ?
Answer : 101 - 500

23. Question : How much is your company's revenue range ?
Answer : $5 million - $99.9 million (this is different from total annual income)

24. Question : Which of the following financial products do you have ?
Answer : Credit card, Savings account, Checking account, Mortgage, Personal loan (select all these,if allowed)

25. Question : What is your company's total annual revenue ?
Answer : $500 million - $1 billion

26. Question : Are you the primary decision maker of purchase of electronic products in your household ?

27. Question : Are you the primary decision maker in your household for automotive-related purchase ?

28. Question : What kind of internet connection is used in your home ?
Answer : Satellite

28. Question : Are you planning on purchasing a new car ?
Answer : Yes ( within the next 12 months)

29. Question : In which year,did you purchase your main vehicle ?
Answer : 2021

30. Question : Did you purchase your main vehicle new / used ?
Answer : New !

+ With these few tips,you should get approved for more surveys....There are more tips but I can't post everything here,just follow me and keep up for more updates😇
Re: How To Answer Basis Questions On Online Survey Sites For Guaranteed Profit!!! by RICO13: 8:57pm On Mar 09, 2023
Pls how can we connect
I need to understand somethings on this survey stuffs
Pls email me at chrisafam13@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Highest Paid Doctors In The World 2023 / Nigerian Bags 40 Scholarship Offers After Recordshattering Grade In Usa. / Study In Malaysia (uk Campus) 2011 Intake Or Visit For Business Or Pleasure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.