Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,184 members, 7,818,592 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:26 PM

How Can I Succeed With So Many People Doing It Too? - Educational Services - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Educational Services / How Can I Succeed With So Many People Doing It Too? (174 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Succeed With So Many People Doing It Too? by Penwielder: 7:55am On Mar 04, 2023
Let me share with you a secret that can literally change your life if well appreciated and applied.

I know you want to make the most out of your life. I know you want a life of excellence. But there's a difference between WANTING and HAVING. And those that succeed in this severely competitive game of life are those that have learnt to bridge the two. They know how to convert their wants to tangible realities.

Follow me please. This is so going to bless you.

When it comes to relating with people, you've got to realize that on the average, men are selfish. You might want to read that again.

The implication of this is that people will only give you their time, attention, money or love when there's some sort of returns for them. Call me a cynic, but it's the simple truth. "I scratch your back, you scratch mine" is an all-time working formula in the real world.

So how does this affect you?

If you want to be rich, ask yourself how do I make people get money out of their pockets to give me. People like Mark Sugarbag are so good at this.

If you want to be a celebrity, you have to EARN the people's adoration.

But this isn't something you need to be scared about. You know why? You've got something in you. In this trade-by-barter system of life we were born into, no one, I mean no single person, was born without something to bring to the table. You know your problem? You think this is just another motivational speech. Well, those who realize that they weren't born empty and have begun to trade what they have for what they want, will continue to get ahead of you while you wallow in the stench of your self_doubt.

I don't know what lies the devil has told you about yourself or what mirages those bad experiences has made you believe, but you aren't empty. They have told you what a nonentity you are and will always amount to, but you need to ask yourself if they were the ones who created you.

If you're still interested in rising to the top of the ladder of life, you need to sit down and begin the process of unearthing those treasures in you. (Note❗No one can perform this exercise for you; you alone can do it.) And when you're done identifying the jokers in your pack, it's time to trade them for what you want.

Here's to your unstoppable success.

(1) (Reply)

White Paper Writer / Command Secondary School Entrance Exam / OPS- WASH Ends Open Defecation For 400 Anambra Pupils, Teachers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.