Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,085 members, 7,821,749 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:47 PM

The Secret Plan Of Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Secret Plan Of Buhari (2381 Views)

Tinubu Vs Peter Obi: Fani-kayode ‘exposes’ Pa Adebanjo’s Secret Plan Benefiting / The Secret Plan By Buhari And Northern Elites / Fayemi Bows Out Of Buhari's Cabinet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Secret Plan Of Buhari by Lostchild(m): 8:04am On Mar 04, 2023
I really dislike all africa politicians, especially the Nigerians. Most of them are servant of darkness. They render their service unto Satan.

NOTE. I decide to share my belief and opinion on this Nigeria election. I was more than shock when a man told me Buhari did what was right over the naira scarcity. He said the buhari naira redesign and scarcity is meant to prevent politicians from stealing more money. I was like, what type of weed did this guy smoke? angry

MY OPINION sad
Let me say Mr Buhari knew his rule has come to an end. As a northerner, he knew that power must shift to the south. He needed to stay safe by transitioning power to a southerner, someone he like and trust. Someone from his own political party. And his favorite choice was Mr Tinubu.

In other to transfer power to Tinubu will not be that easy, so a lot of plans and secret meetings with inec was held. For Buhari and Inec to succeed, they need to lie and deceive Nigerians of which they did.

LIE 1
Buhari and inec told all Nigerians that, the electoral process and processing will be done via BVAS, and that the election will be free and fair. Yes, there will be no fraud or rigging. Nigerians believed INEC lies

More secret meetings was held on how to cover their evil plans.

LIE 2
Buhari now came up with another plans that is rooted on lie just to cover their rigging plans. This is where Emiefele came into play. Emiefele didn't know he was about to be used for the rigging scheme. Buhari told Emiefele and Nigerians that, his naira policy and scarcity was to attack politicians, preventing them from buying vote. He wants the election to be free and fair. He lied to Nigerians that, his plans was to curb and prevent vote buying. BIG LIE

Buhari wanted to cover his rigging plans even though his plans subject nigerians into more suffering.

Buhari had past political and financial friendship with Tinubu, which he wants to repay back in favor and kindness towards Tinubu. That is why Tinubu keep boasting over his turn to rule. Atiku was not a threat to their plans, but Peter Obi was the biggest threat. Nigerians them self has choosen Obi as their leader already.

INEC
For inec to succeed, lot of strategy need to be implemented on how to rigged the process. And this must be done manually. They also knew that Nigerians has choosen Obi, so they came up with more subtle plans to suppressed Obi votes.

In order to do this, they have to be late arrivals of electoral materials in all south south and south east polling units. This will curb and push Obi down.

South West is Tinubu stronghold which cannot give him the victory he need. So to perfect their plans, Tinubu need to lost two south west state. This will cover up their plans. Lagos itself is a neutral ground. They did not rigged Lagos but allowed Peter Obi to have it. Peter Obi will surely win Lagos because it is the commercial capital. Even Abuja is for Obi.

In other to cover their plot, Inec gave Osun state to Atiku, to make the process look real. So that when the whole rigging start, they will say Tinubu also loss in his own stronghold. I repeat, Peter Obi was the main obstacle because he has the heart of the people.

South East is fully Peter Obi stronghold. It can never be rigged for Tinubu. This will ruine their transitional plans. So Peter Obi can have them all in flawless victory.

South South is peter Obi strength. Tinubu can never freely win any south south state. Deltans has big heart for Obi, so it will be impossible to rigged Delta for Tinubu. Edo state is like a military zone, a no go area for Tinubu. What will they do?, they rigged Balyesa state and Akwa-ibom state to boost Tinubu point up. (deal breaker)

River state was an attack to pdp, but a slapful southern betrayal from that pridefull governor. This busted the whole thing more.

North Central was hope for Obi. The middle belt truly likes Peter Obi and was more than ready to give Obi the victory. This is where the heavy rigging took place. State like Benue, Kogi, Taraba was heavily rigged to give Tinubu more victory. It is like shifting what others should have and they gave them to Tinubu. I Repeat; the middle belt was heavily rigged. This now push Obi down to third place.

Kaduna state is a battle field between Obi vs Atiku.

Kano state is a very big state with a strong voting power. They know that Kano state will surely gives Atiku their vote, this is where Kwankwanso came into the game. They brought in Kwankwnaso to weaken Atiku in the north.

IN REALITY
In our heart of hearts, Tinubu is not our president. Peter Obi won the election. He is our leader and also Obi is our hero.

THE MESSAGE
Many APC Yorubas supporters happilly mocked that, Peter Obi labour in vain. No, Obi the great has only opened the gateway for the youth to take over Nigieria someday soon. Anger is already cooking up in the land towards all politicians. A time will come that all Nigeria present politicians will be silenced. They will also face the spiritual laws of death and judgment over all their evils. For judgment begins in the life of everyone, but the true penalty and reward will be given in the after life.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Secret Plan Of Buhari by ladiguy(m): 8:15am On Mar 04, 2023
Lostchild:
I really dislike all africa politicians, especially the Nigerians. Most of them are servant of darkness. They render their service unto Satan.

NOTE. I decide to share my belief and opinion on this Nigeria election. I was more than shock when a man told me Buhari did what was right over the naira scarcity. He said the buhari naira redesign and scarcity is meant to prevent politicians from stealing more money. I was like, what type of weed did this guy smoke? angry

MY OPINION sad
Let me say Mr Buhari knew his rule has come to an end. As a northerner, he knew that power must shift to the south. He needed to stay safe by transitioning power to a southerner, someone he like and trust. Someone from his own political party. And his favorite choice was Mr Tinubu.

In other to transfer power to Tinubu will not be that easy, so a lot of plans and secret meetings with inec was held. For Buhari and Inec to succeed, they need to lie and deceive Nigerians of which they did.

LIE 1
Buhari and inec told all Nigerians that, the electoral process and processing will be done via BVAS, and that the election will be free and fair. Yes, there will be no fraud or rigging. Nigerians believed INEC lies

LIE 2
Buhari now came up with another plans that is rooted on lie just to cover their rigging plans. This is where Emiefele came into play. Emiefele didn't know he was about to be used for the rigging scheme. Buhari told Emifiele and Nigerians that, his naira policy and scarcity was to attack politicians, preventing them from buying vote. He wants the election to be free and fair. He lied to Nigerians that, his plans was to curb and prevent vote buying. BIG LIE

Buhari wanted to cover his rigging plans even though his plans subject nigerians into more suffering.

Buhari had past political and financial friendship with Tinubu, which he wants to repay back in favor and kindness towards Tinubu. That is why Tinubu keep boasting over his turn to rule. Atiku was not a threat to their plans, but Peter Obi was the biggest threat. Nigerians them self has choosen Obi as their leader already.

INEC
For inec to succeed, lot of strategy need to be implemented on how to rigged the process. And this must be done manually.

South West is Tinubu stronghold which cannot give him the victory he need. So to perfect their plans, Tinubu need to lost two south west state. This will cover up their plans. Lagos itself is a neutral ground. They did not rigged Lagos but allowed Peter Obi to have it. Peter Obi will surely win Lagos because it is the commercial capital. Even Abuja is for Obi.

In other to cover their plot, Inec gave Osun state to Atiku, to make the process look real. So that when the whole rigging start, they will say Tinubu also loss in his own stronghold. I repeat, Peter Obi was the main obstacle because he has the heart of the people.

South East is fully Peter Obi stronghold. It can never be rigged for Tinubu. This will ruine their transitional plans. So Peter Obi can have them all in flawless victory.

South South is peter Obi strength. Tinubu can never freely win any south south state. Delta state will be impossible to rigged for Tinubu. Edo state is a no go area. What would they do?, they rigged Balyesa state and Akwa-ibom state to boost Tinubu point up. (Deal breaker)

River state was an attack to pdp, but a slapful southern betrayal from that pridefull governor. This busted the whole thing more.

North Central was hope for Obi. The middle belt truly likes Peter Obi and was more than ready to give Obi their victory. This is where the heavy rigging took place. State like Benue, Kogi,Taraba was heavily rigged to give Tinubu more victory. It is like shifting what others should have and they gave them to Tinubu. I Repeat; the middle belt was heavily rigged. This now push Obi down to third place.

Kano state is a very big state with a strong voting power. They know that Kano state will surely gives Atiku their vote, this is where Kwankwanso came into the game. They brought in Kwankwnaso to weaken Atiku in the north.

IN REALITY
In our heart of hearts, Tinubu is not our president. Peter Obi won the election. He is our leader and also Obi our hero.

THE MESSAGE
Many APC Yorubas supporters happilly mocked that, Peter Obi labour in vain. No, Obi the great has only opened the way for the youth to take over Nigieria someday soon. Anger is already cooking up in the land towards politicians. A time will come that all Nigeria present politicians will be silenced. They will also face the spiritual law of death and judgment over all their evils. For judgment begins in the life of everyone, but the true penalty and reward will be given in the after life.
It’s seems you are a story teller and into script writing ? Mugu

2 Likes

Re: The Secret Plan Of Buhari by Faber(m): 8:22am On Mar 04, 2023
Ok
Re: The Secret Plan Of Buhari by Pearlokeys: 8:29am On Mar 04, 2023
Lostchild:

MY OPINION sad

LIE 1

LIE 2
Buhari now came up with another plans that is rooted on lie just to cover their rigging plans. This is where Emiefele came into play. Emiefele didn't know he was about to be used for the rigging scheme. Buhari told Emifiele and Nigerians that, his naira policy and scarcity was to attack politicians, preventing them from buying vote. He wants the election to be free and fair. He lied to Nigerians that, his plans was to curb and prevent vote buying. BIG LIE

INEC
For inec to succeed, lot of strategy need to be implemented on how to rigged the process. And this must be done manually.

South West is Tinubu stronghold which cannot give him the victory he need. So to perfect their plans, Tinubu need to lost two south west state. This will cover up their plans. Lagos itself is a neutral ground. They did not rigged Lagos [/b]but allowed Peter Obi to have it. Peter Obi will surely win Lagos because it is the commercial capital. Even Abuja is for Obi.

[b]South East
is fully Peter Obi stronghold. It can never be rigged for Tinubu. This will ruine their transitional plans. So Peter Obi can have them all in flawless victory.

South South is peter Obi strength. Tinubu can never freely win any south south state. Delta state will be impossible to rigged for Tinubu. Edo state is a no go area. What would they do?, they rigged Balyesa state and Akwa-ibom state to boost Tinubu point up. (Deal breaker)

North Central was hope for Obi. The middle belt truly likes Peter Obi and was more than ready to give Obi their victory. This is where the heavy rigging took place. State like Benue, Kogi,Taraba was heavily rigged to give Tinubu more victory. It is like shifting what others should have and they gave them to Tinubu. I Repeat; the middle belt was heavily rigged. This now push Obi down to third place.

IN REALITY
In our heart of hearts, Tinubu is not our president. Peter Obi won the election. He is our leader and also Obi our hero.

THE MESSAGE
Many APC Yorubas supporters happilly mocked that, Peter Obi labour in vain. No, Obi the great has only opened the way for the youth to take over Nigieria someday soon. Anger is already cooking up in the land towards politicians. A time will come that all Nigeria present politicians will be silenced. They will also face the spiritual law of death and judgment over all their evils. For judgment begins in the life of everyone, but the true penalty and reward will be given in the after life.

You're still living in denial.

1 Like

Re: The Secret Plan Of Buhari by Lostchild(m): 8:36am On Mar 04, 2023
Lot of bitter prayers and swearing is already on Buhari head. Anger in the heart of Nigerians is like a pot of water fire. It will boil and pour out from the pot soon in few years time.

1 Like

Re: The Secret Plan Of Buhari by 13sense: 2:58pm On Mar 04, 2023
INEC HAS REALLY DONE SO MUCH HARM TO THIS NATION.

2 Likes

Re: The Secret Plan Of Buhari by Littlechild(m): 3:13pm On Mar 04, 2023
Ionkidiz
Will reply you when I mail login later.

I hope all is well with you.
Re: The Secret Plan Of Buhari by Littlechild(m): 12:17am On Mar 06, 2023
Pearlokeys:

You're still living in denial.

There is no such thing as one living in denial. You Yorubas once had obasanjo rule for 8 Years. You then joined with northerner and fought against South south rule just to have Osimbajo for 8 years as vice president. Now you are fighting others to have another 8 Years rule.

You Yorubas are just too greedy.

3 Likes

Re: The Secret Plan Of Buhari by Littlechild(m): 12:20am On Mar 06, 2023
ladiguy:

It’s seems you are a story teller and into script writing ? Mugu

Tribalism has cloud your sense of judgmen. It has blinded you from virtue.

1 Like

Re: The Secret Plan Of Buhari by faceLAGOS: 2:20am On Mar 06, 2023
Yorùbás are sophisticated & too intelligent compared to an average Nigerian.

What if I told you that PO was also part of the game plan?

He was introduced to weaken the Dubai landlord strongholds.

Think about it.

1 Like

Re: The Secret Plan Of Buhari by Zenithphil8368: 4:29am On Mar 06, 2023
Your opinion thou! Didn't see any proof to back that up. Nice write up sha. Some truth.
Re: The Secret Plan Of Buhari by ScamDemicEra: 4:48am On Mar 06, 2023
... good one. There's no question the results were written and has nothing to do with what happened at the polling booth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Secret Plan Of Buhari by lolu2019: 6:43am On Mar 06, 2023
Lostchild:

MY OPINION sad

LIE 1

LIE 2

INEC

IN REALITY

THE MESSAGE
I just pollute on ur article.
Re: The Secret Plan Of Buhari by mukykaffe: 8:53am On Mar 07, 2023
Your write up depicted how myopic and tribalistic you are. Imagine you did all the analysis of every zone and you left out North West that has majority of the votes. It’s not only kano that’s in northwest. You guys should grow up accept defeat and move on with the president elect
Re: The Secret Plan Of Buhari by Levels1(m): 9:21am On Mar 07, 2023
Lostchild:

MY OPINION sad

LIE 1

LIE 2

INEC

IN REALITY

THE MESSAGE

Have you taken your drugs?
Re: The Secret Plan Of Buhari by Blupen(m): 9:52am On Mar 07, 2023
faceLAGOS:
Yorùbás are sophisticated & too intelligent compared to an average Nigerian.

What if I told you that PO was also part of the game plan?

He was introduced to weaken the Dubai landlord strongholds.

Think about it.
I don't know why but i believe you
Re: The Secret Plan Of Buhari by faceLAGOS: 10:10am On Mar 07, 2023
Blupen:
I don't know why but i believe you

Tinubu is a political mafia.
Re: The Secret Plan Of Buhari by Blupen(m): 10:38am On Mar 07, 2023
faceLAGOS:

Tinubu is a political mafia.
Tinubu is a mafia in all ramifications no be only in politics
Re: The Secret Plan Of Buhari by Oliver14(m): 10:48am On Mar 07, 2023
Cry me a river
Re: The Secret Plan Of Buhari by Littlechild(m): 3:57pm On Mar 08, 2023
Levels1:

Have you taken your drugs?

O' I guess the drugs you bought for your sick father?
Re: The Secret Plan Of Buhari by Levels1(m): 4:59pm On Mar 09, 2023
Littlechild:

O' I guess the drugs you bought for your sick father?

Really so your mom is still sick?

So sorry about that
Re: The Secret Plan Of Buhari by ZKOSOSO(m): 6:46am On Mar 11, 2023
You are 90% correct on this.
You only forgot the deep seated hate that BuhariAPC has for Christians and specially for Igbos. Islamization of the Federal unit of government is the core mission of Buhari presidency.
Atiku doesn't hate the Christians like Buhari does.
HyenaEK YahooD YahooBU is not different from Buhari and Pantami.

1 Like

Re: The Secret Plan Of Buhari by Ikpaitid: 2:22am On Mar 13, 2023
By Obi the great,do you mean "Obi the great loser "?
Re: The Secret Plan Of Buhari by IGBOSON1: 4:39am On Mar 13, 2023
ZKOSOSO:
You are 90% correct on this.
You only forgot the deep seated hate that BuhariAPC has for Christians and specially for Igbos. Islamization of the Federal unit of government is the core mission of Buhari presidency.
Atiku doesn't hate the Christians like Buhari does.
HyenaEK YahooD YahooBU is not different from Buhari and Pantami.

When many were expressing confidence that Peter Obi will win based on a free and fair election, i always expressed some reservations knowing the kind of characters and cabals he's up against! My cynicism is based on the belief that Buhari and his hegemonic partners wouldn't want to hand over to a Igbo who will expose all their secrets and illegality and halt their hegemonic plans for Nigeria! Buhari is a fraud and has managed to fool a lot of daft Nigerians!
Re: The Secret Plan Of Buhari by Toosure70: 4:45am On Mar 13, 2023
Get away man
Re: The Secret Plan Of Buhari by kaylardz(m): 4:59am On Mar 13, 2023
Lostchild:

MY OPINION sad

LIE 1

LIE 2

INEC

IN REALITY

THE MESSAGE
Tinubu is drinking your tears grin grin grin

Re: The Secret Plan Of Buhari by cocolacec(m): 5:05am On Mar 13, 2023
Littlechild:

There is no such thing as one living in denial. You Yorubas once had obasanjo rule for 8 Years. You then joined with northerner and fought against South south rule just to have Osimbajo for 8 years as vice president. Now you are fighting others to have another 8 Years rule.

You Yorubas are just too greedy.

Yorubas contribute 49% to the Nigerian Budget.Igbos comtribute 1.5%.Yorubas and Igbos are never on the same level and should never be in same clique to seeking power.Only the South South can challenge the Yorubas in Presidency race not Igbos.

E kere si number wa,SE is the parasite of the South.SE shoukd be annexed to Cameroon.
Re: The Secret Plan Of Buhari by Pasako(m): 5:20am On Mar 13, 2023
Do you know why i hate obedience? Someone will sit in Anambara state and be claiming obi win taraba state. Know this and have peace, obi will never win taraba as long as atiku is in the race. Taraba is for atiku any day any time.
And finally peter didnt win the presidential election and he win never win as long as he keep relying on religion and ethnicity
Re: The Secret Plan Of Buhari by Difrent: 6:05am On Mar 13, 2023
@kaylardz which kind mumu post be this.
I stopped reading at number one when you began your list of INEC LIES with your own LIES.

Was BVAS not used for the election?
It was.
So where is the LIE. You peoples grouse with electronic transmission has been explained severally.... the law allowa INEC liberty to chose which method to use.
LP is crying because they couldnt provide agents for about a third of the over 177000 PUs hence they dont have all PU results and depended on INEC sever to get their results.....LP just got served

(1) (2) (Reply)

Picture: Lagos State Bus Stuck In Bad Road In Amuwo Odofin This Morning. / FG: NLC Strike Is Political / Nigeria Online Scams - Efcc Still Missing The Point

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 130
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.