Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:25 AM

BREAKING: Funnily The People That Brought Tinubu, Will Remove Him Soon - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: Funnily The People That Brought Tinubu, Will Remove Him Soon (2525 Views)

Fubara To Get Ambode Treatment, Wike Determined To Remove Him – Primate Ayodele / Tinubu: I Will Remove Fuel Subsidy, Your Protests Won’t Stop Me / El-Rufai Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Why Not Rally To Remove Him, Instead Of Crying? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING: Funnily The People That Brought Tinubu, Will Remove Him Soon by Nobody: 8:43am On Mar 04, 2023
I have been telling Nigerians to chillax. It's a matter of a short time. It's a game. The same people that brought him will remove him when it's time.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Funnily The People That Brought Tinubu, Will Remove Him Soon by sat70: 8:45am On Mar 04, 2023
Shut up. Face your miserable life and leave our president elect. If you're not pleased, relocate to Togo.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Funnily The People That Brought Tinubu, Will Remove Him Soon by Phantom233: 8:47am On Mar 04, 2023
The notorious octogenarian corrupt druggie won't last beyond 2yrs. grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Funnily The People That Brought Tinubu, Will Remove Him Soon by Nobody: 8:47am On Mar 04, 2023
Wake up Mr Joseph the dreamer. It’s game over already

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Funnily The People That Brought Tinubu, Will Remove Him Soon by Dannyset(m): 8:47am On Mar 04, 2023
Seeing your name, I can't help but give you this 👇

10 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Funnily The People That Brought Tinubu, Will Remove Him Soon by Nobody: 8:48am On Mar 04, 2023
sat70:
Shut up. Face your miserable life and leave our president elect. If you're not pleased, relocate to Togo.
Me, miserable life. Snap yourself in your house or your kitchen and let me snap and show. Then you will know who lives a miserable life. I only pity your wasted future.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Funnily The People That Brought Tinubu, Will Remove Him Soon by IgOga(m): 8:50am On Mar 04, 2023
Zikojukwu:

Me, miserable life. Snap yourself in your house or your kitchen and let me snap and show. Then you will know who lives a miserable life. I only pity your wasted future.

Make una take am easy o grin grin

Obi, Atiku, Tinubu are career politicians. They are in their day job.....nor fight yourselves. It's not worth it.

Let them prove at the court who won or who lost......in the meantime make everybody enjoy themselves grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Funnily The People That Brought Tinubu, Will Remove Him Soon by Princessstee: 8:51am On Mar 04, 2023
Lol Any of you hardly comment without insulting Tinubu whereas its a crime to mention Peter obi's name or even defend Tinubu.

You're pained, its a losers thing tongue

7 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Funnily The People That Brought Tinubu, Will Remove Him Soon by Nobody: 8:52am On Mar 04, 2023
IgOga:

Obi, Atiku, Tinubu are career politicians. They are in their day job.....nor fight yourselves. It's not worth it.

Let them prove at the court who won or who lost......in the meantime mate everybody enjoy themselves angry
Why will you say the person you don't know lives a miserable life?
Re: BREAKING: Funnily The People That Brought Tinubu, Will Remove Him Soon by sat70: 8:53am On Mar 04, 2023
Zikojukwu:

Lol. Mr house and Kitchen. Your public display of stolen money is given you confidence. What a shame. I don't steal bro, I work and earn. I don't lavish my earnings on flamboyant interiors, I invest. Show me your investments and I'll show you mine. Yahoo boy

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Funnily The People That Brought Tinubu, Will Remove Him Soon by Nobody: 8:56am On Mar 04, 2023
sat70:

Lol. Mr house and Kitchen. Your public display of stolen money is given you confidence. What a shame. I don't steal bro, I work and earn. I don't lavish my earnings on flamboyant interiors, I invest. Show me your investments and I'll show you mine. Yahoo boy
Another foolish or do I say childish conclusion. Return your mummy's phone to her boy. I won't reply you again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Funnily The People That Brought Tinubu, Will Remove Him Soon by holocron: 8:59am On Mar 04, 2023
IgOga:

Let them prove at the court who won or who lost......in the meantime make everybody enjoy themselves grin

Correct

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Funnily The People That Brought Tinubu, Will Remove Him Soon by IgOga(m): 9:00am On Mar 04, 2023
Zikojukwu:

Why will you say the person you don't know lives a miserable life?

grin grin grin me I nor talk anything o grin.....

It's online sha....people dey talk anyhow....

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Funnily The People That Brought Tinubu, Will Remove Him Soon by ladiguy(m): 9:16am On Mar 04, 2023
Zikojukwu:
I have been telling Nigerians to chillax. It's a matter of a short time. It's a game. The same people that brought him will remove him when it's time.

Mugu
Re: BREAKING: Funnily The People That Brought Tinubu, Will Remove Him Soon by Softmirror: 9:26am On Mar 04, 2023
IT IS A MENTALITY THING, VERY PSYCHOLOGICAL, A DISEASE OF THE MIND. THERE WERE PEOPLE WHO INSINUATED THAT THE WORLD CUP WAS RIGGED BY FIFA FOR MESSI TO WIÑ. AS STUPID AS IT SOUND, ALOT OF PEOPLE WHO DISLIKE MESSI ACCEPTED SUCH NONSENSE AS TRUE.

SOME FOOLS ACTUALLY STILL BELIEVE THAT THERE WILL BE A REMATCH OF THE WORLD CUP FINALS BETWEEN ARGENTINA AND FRANCE? undecided

THIS KIND OF A SELF DECEIVING MINDSET IS NOT NEW.

THE SAME PEOPLE WHO BELIEVE NIGERIA IS NO GOOD, A ZOO, A CURSED COUNTRY? WHO BELIEVE BUHARI IS DEAD AND CLONED BY ONE JIBIRINALSUDAN? undecided

WHY DO YOU SUDDENLY CARE SO MUCH?

YOU ARE ALL SUFFERING FROM A VERY SERIOUS MENTAL ILLNESS.

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Funnily The People That Brought Tinubu, Will Remove Him Soon by ronalmagic10(m): 9:52am On Mar 04, 2023
Yes they will remove him and put PO the rightful winner

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Funnily The People That Brought Tinubu, Will Remove Him Soon by Vyzz: 10:18am On Mar 04, 2023
grin

He is weak and shaky

Weak and shaky kings never last, both in history and movies.
Re: BREAKING: Funnily The People That Brought Tinubu, Will Remove Him Soon by duro4chang(m): 10:33am On Mar 04, 2023
You have started changing the narrative. You were here shouting Tinubu can not win here are there last week. Now you are saying another thing. You are in coma

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Funnily The People That Brought Tinubu, Will Remove Him Soon by Thegamingorca(m): 10:34am On Mar 04, 2023
Definitely Its only a matter of time.

Meanwhile ppl of Lagos, we have tasted what it means for our votes to count.

For once it seems we can succeed in uprooting Tinubu and sanwo olu mafia and vote in a government that will work for us.

Let us again, come out next Saturday and exercise our franchise. On that day, we will paint the sky with eeeeeeeeLuuuuuP. I urge us to come out en masse once again and destroy this evil APC has bestowed upon Nigerians. Remove any ounce of religious and ethnic bias and vote for someone who will deliver Lagos from darkness. Please my ppl, come out and vote as your votes will count even better this time.

Vote Gbadebo Rhodes Vivour Top to Bottom!!!!! Vote for a leader to rule Lagos for the ppl, by the ppl and held accountable by the ppl. Not one houseboy that will be delivering our IGR to Tinubu in Abuja.

Let's Spare no freaking quarter this time around. Squeeze the life out of their votes to the point dey start begging like Charles Soludo. cheesy cheesy

Shebi dey want to steal mandate. Sanwoolu will go and become tinubu's aid grin

Gbadebo Rhodes Vivour top to bottom

grin grin grin grin
Re: BREAKING: Funnily The People That Brought Tinubu, Will Remove Him Soon by helinues: 10:35am On Mar 04, 2023
I have never seen this op creating any meaningful thread before.

Is it that you surround yourself with so many negative energy that anything coming from your oblongata are always full of evil wishes...

The acclaimed Christian dem

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Funnily The People That Brought Tinubu, Will Remove Him Soon by techWriter3: 12:14pm On Mar 04, 2023
follow up Mr Joseph the projection
Re: BREAKING: Funnily The People That Brought Tinubu, Will Remove Him Soon by ProphetM0hammad: 1:55pm On Mar 04, 2023
Thegamingorca:
Definitely Its only a matter of time.

Just one week more, you'll get the rest you deserve
Re: BREAKING: Funnily The People That Brought Tinubu, Will Remove Him Soon by Oskiki: 2:02pm On Mar 04, 2023
E go really shock them. Days are coming when most of his associates will dissociate
Re: BREAKING: Funnily The People That Brought Tinubu, Will Remove Him Soon by Wizzychuks(m): 2:10pm On Mar 04, 2023
They no inec and shetima's plans
Re: BREAKING: Funnily The People That Brought Tinubu, Will Remove Him Soon by Oromoni619: 3:29pm On Mar 04, 2023
Hmm
Re: BREAKING: Funnily The People That Brought Tinubu, Will Remove Him Soon by Nobody: 5:05pm On Mar 04, 2023
Say it again without crying.

(1) (Reply)

Pius A Akubo (SAN) Reject Appointment Into APC Legal Team / Reactions To Obidients Deleting Data From Their Forensic Collation Website / If Hypocrisy Were A Person, It Would Be Oshiomhole's Female Lookalike - Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.