Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,827 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:04 PM

I‘ve Been Consistent And They Can’t Say I Am A Former Drug Lord Or Addict-GRV - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I‘ve Been Consistent And They Can’t Say I Am A Former Drug Lord Or Addict-GRV (509 Views)

Tinubu won't Be Sworn On 29th May, That I Ve Seen / Bola Ahmed Tinubu: From Drug Lord To Presidential Candidate By David Hundeyin / Tinubu Is A Drug Lord - Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I‘ve Been Consistent And They Can’t Say I Am A Former Drug Lord Or Addict-GRV by StagethemTVee: 9:01am On Mar 04, 2023
The Labour Party Governorship candidate has fired shot at the president elect Bola Tinubu and the Governor of Lagos state in a interview.

He claims the tweets being shared online shows he has been a consistent voice of the people’s struggle and it’s mere propaganda
He went on to share that it’s better he is not being accused of being a former drug lord ir a drug addict and that he is a Lagosian that dates back to 4 generations.

LP’s Gbadebo Rhodes Vivour Says His Old Tweets Are Mere Propaganda Against Him That Won’t Stand.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=APQ39c6ods8

1 Like

Re: I‘ve Been Consistent And They Can’t Say I Am A Former Drug Lord Or Addict-GRV by shuttox: 9:04am On Mar 04, 2023
GRV CONTINUE PRESSING THEIR NECK

2 Likes

Re: I‘ve Been Consistent And They Can’t Say I Am A Former Drug Lord Or Addict-GRV by shuttox: 9:05am On Mar 04, 2023
Re: I‘ve Been Consistent And They Can’t Say I Am A Former Drug Lord Or Addict-GRV by Nayturalistic: 9:07am On Mar 04, 2023
Ibo boys and their Yeye tactics.. just close this dumb thread already.

No sane Lagos RESIDENT that doesn’t know Sanwo Olu is doing well, irrespective of what and what.. so for any one of u to be putting out LP candidate just for fun shows that you’re doing it on nothing but a tribal line.

You guys even need to go check the true meaning and concept of what we call ‘Continuity’

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I‘ve Been Consistent And They Can’t Say I Am A Former Drug Lord Or Addict-GRV by Nobody: 9:07am On Mar 04, 2023
This Gbadebo boy is not wise, I have observed he does not have wisdom, he’s very loose with words

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I‘ve Been Consistent And They Can’t Say I Am A Former Drug Lord Or Addict-GRV by Nayturalistic: 9:08am On Mar 04, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
This Gbadebo boy is not wise, I have observed he does not have wisdom, he’s very loose with words

Its not his fault he’s gotten a bit more popular now cuz heaven knows I didn’t know him, and I still don’t. And Lagos runs in my own blood too.

He shld thank his PO

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I‘ve Been Consistent And They Can’t Say I Am A Former Drug Lord Or Addict-GRV by olasaad(f): 9:12am On Mar 04, 2023
Lol this one want to tell us he doesn't use drugs with that his eyes. Okay we don hear.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I‘ve Been Consistent And They Can’t Say I Am A Former Drug Lord Or Addict-GRV by Nobody: 9:12am On Mar 04, 2023
Nayturalistic:

Its not his fault he’s gotten a bit more popular now cuz heaven knows I didn’t know him, and I still don’t. And Lagos runs in my own blood too.

He shld thank his PO
Read his old tweets and you’ll not like him, he incite violence with his tweets and not promoting peace coexistence in any way. Sanwo Olu over him any day any time

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I‘ve Been Consistent And They Can’t Say I Am A Former Drug Lord Or Addict-GRV by Nayturalistic: 9:13am On Mar 04, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Read his old tweets and you’ll not like him, he incite violence with his tweets and not promoting peace coexistence in any way. Sanwo Olu over him any day any time

I bet

2 Likes

Re: I‘ve Been Consistent And They Can’t Say I Am A Former Drug Lord Or Addict-GRV by AmehTsaev: 9:15am On Mar 04, 2023
See finishing grin GRV get bad mouth walahi LMFAOOOO 🤣😂😂😂, the people's governor!!! all road leads to Lagos on March 11, boys go dey ground ready for anything, on GRVs mandate we shall stand! Lagos must be liberated 😎
Re: I‘ve Been Consistent And They Can’t Say I Am A Former Drug Lord Or Addict-GRV by Yaribanzaonic: 9:17am On Mar 04, 2023
Shots fired....

He says the truth and agbado idiots that litter the thread are becoming motivational speakers...

Useless beasts..
Re: I‘ve Been Consistent And They Can’t Say I Am A Former Drug Lord Or Addict-GRV by designking: 9:22am On Mar 04, 2023
Gbadebo is a brute and very uncouth.

Gbadebo is the Igbo trajon horse to hijack Lagos a Yoruba State. Even if my brother from Delta State says he want to take over Lagos State because he observes a general weakness within the Yoruba electorate, I will not side with him.

Pushing an Igbo agenda to take over Lagos State is a recipe for Anarchy and mass destruction of Igbo businesses and lives.

Lets not do to others what we wouldn't tolerate in our own lands.

Enough of all this talks about Yoruba been very educated and accommodating.... Yorubas if pushed to the wall, will bring out the beast in them.

Igbos better mind their visitor status and focus on who their governors are in the East.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I‘ve Been Consistent And They Can’t Say I Am A Former Drug Lord Or Addict-GRV by Fragility6: 9:50am On Mar 04, 2023
To tell you how evil,senseless and stupid tinubu and APC supporters are,they are selling thier yoruba brother as igbo just to win lagos for thier master and stooge Sanwo-olu. Even peak PDP no play this kind heartless politics

(1) (Reply)

Perish The Thought Of Upturning Tinubu’s Victory – NADECO Tells Obi, Atiku / Imam, Others Injured As Traditionalists Attack Mosque In Osun / Photo: Governors Of Ogun & Gombe State Present Their Certificateturn To Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.