Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,163 members, 7,825,636 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 07:33 PM

IPOB Crisis Deepens As Nnamdi Kanu's Family Fight Over Money, Bank Accounts - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Crisis Deepens As Nnamdi Kanu's Family Fight Over Money, Bank Accounts (27500 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Moves To Sack Ozekhome As IPOB Crisis Worsens / "You Have NOT Done Enough!" - Nnamdi Kanu's Family Criticises Britain / Situation At Nnamdi Kanu's Family Compound Ahead Of Parents' Burial (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Crisis Deepens As Nnamdi Kanu's Family Fight Over Money, Bank Accounts by BJanta: 11:08am On Mar 04, 2023
SenatePresdo:

But you sold your own future to Bulaba for free, not even a damn payment was made that can even buy you half cup of garri.

who's fooling who grin grin grin

Because we believe in him . And that's our choice and inalienable right.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Crisis Deepens As Nnamdi Kanu's Family Fight Over Money, Bank Accounts by Fearyourcreator: 11:10am On Mar 04, 2023
SenatePresdo:

But you sold your own future to Bulaba for free, not even a damn payment was made that can even buy you half cup of garri.

who's fooling who grin grin grin
You no get shame

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Crisis Deepens As Nnamdi Kanu's Family Fight Over Money, Bank Accounts by duro4chang(m): 11:10am On Mar 04, 2023
They used biafla to swindle the gullible of their hard earned money. Biafra is dead long time ago.

5 Likes

Re: IPOB Crisis Deepens As Nnamdi Kanu's Family Fight Over Money, Bank Accounts by Nobody: 11:11am On Mar 04, 2023
IPOB is coming back to life as expectedly predicted

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Crisis Deepens As Nnamdi Kanu's Family Fight Over Money, Bank Accounts by Scamperlee(m): 11:12am On Mar 04, 2023
Igbo kwenu!
Anything for the Money grin

1 Like

Re: IPOB Crisis Deepens As Nnamdi Kanu's Family Fight Over Money, Bank Accounts by yeshuasfootstep(m): 11:13am On Mar 04, 2023
Goodconcept78:
SOON ALL OBIDENSE WILL COME OUT CLEAN AND CONTINUE THEIR IPOB/BIAFRA STRUGGLE WHILE CALLING NIGERIA A ZOO.

UNA NEVER SEE ANYTHING

SAI JAGABAN

My friend, I would have ignored you but for posterity sake.
Instead of castigating Igbos for not voting any other apart from their own, you ought to praise them and learn from them.

Why?

They don't vote anyhow and they go for the best at all times without caring whose ox is being gored. Whether their own person or not. Verify from history.

And they don't regret because what they saw and reject a candidate is what you people eventually pass through in the hands of those candidates.

If all Nigerians tow the part of the Igbos,we would've said bye bye to bad governance since.
Re: IPOB Crisis Deepens As Nnamdi Kanu's Family Fight Over Money, Bank Accounts by mukthar2000(m): 11:14am On Mar 04, 2023
IPOB na scam .
See them they hungry for IPOB account, money that belongs to millions of Igbo's.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Crisis Deepens As Nnamdi Kanu's Family Fight Over Money, Bank Accounts by WelcomeToBiafra: 11:15am On Mar 04, 2023
Angelfrost:

Shut the fvck up please!

Biafra agitators are far worse than the criminal cabals running this dying nation!

So, take several seats abeg!

Keep quite.

You are talking shiit, are they not learning from your failed republic of Nigeria.
Nigeria can corrupt even angels from heaven, even you Nigeria supporter is very worst than those you are generalizing.
Tell me that you are not a political CHEATER? Vote seller like you calling Biafran leadership worst than your Nigerian governors that selling your votes to another superior corrupt politicians. Rivers state governor for e.g. sold PDP votes to APC because of money.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Crisis Deepens As Nnamdi Kanu's Family Fight Over Money, Bank Accounts by Goodconcept78: 11:15am On Mar 04, 2023
yeshuasfootstep:

My friend, I would have ignored you but for posterity sake.
Instead of castigating Igbos for not voting any other apart from their own, you ought to praise them and learn from them.

Why?

They don't vote anyhow and they go for the best at all times without caring whose ox is being gored. Whether their own person or not. Verify from history.

And they don't regret because what they saw and reject a candidate is what you people eventually pass through in the hands of those candidates.

If all Nigerians tow the part of the Igbos,we would've said bye bye to bad governance since.
Really, so a bad Omen and Visionless dull peter Obi that couldn't add anything positive to Anambra throughout his 8 years is now the best the whole SE has to offer.

I am shocked

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Crisis Deepens As Nnamdi Kanu's Family Fight Over Money, Bank Accounts by Ojiofor: 11:16am On Mar 04, 2023
Okoroawusa:
Nnamdi Kanu will not die a good death...

Well, it's not that I didn't warn my people. Ojiofor come o!

IPOB is now past tense but..........
Okoroawusa aghotam gi at all o.You no support separation and yet you still no support Igbo political inclusion within Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Crisis Deepens As Nnamdi Kanu's Family Fight Over Money, Bank Accounts by CloudWalker: 11:21am On Mar 04, 2023
aminulive:

https://politicsnigeria.com/exclusive-ipob-crisis-deepens-as-nnamdi-kanus-family-fight-over-money-control-of-bank-accounts/
Ibos are morbidly obsessed with Lagos guber elections more than 35 other states? or is Sanwo Olu also corrupt and old and this and that like they say of Tinubu. Woke yorubas awake from your slumber.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Crisis Deepens As Nnamdi Kanu's Family Fight Over Money, Bank Accounts by SavageResponse(m): 11:21am On Mar 04, 2023
LibertyRep:
Kanu and IPOB news will not be relevant at this time. A new direction is being charted.

I feel concerned for Kanu's relevance in the East, going forward.

Kanu has been demystified and is no longer relevant in the east

1 Like

Re: IPOB Crisis Deepens As Nnamdi Kanu's Family Fight Over Money, Bank Accounts by blakkydikky(m): 11:30am On Mar 04, 2023
colorsofrainbow:
Distraction will not be welcomed. APC since Obi decided to go to court have been jittery and trying to cause distractions with what's their impending loss at the judiciary.

If ipob like let them fight over the whole money in CBN,e no concern anybody. Peter Obi has gone to court and he will floor both INEC & APC even if Supreme court chief judge is TINUBU's brother.

Nigeria is bigger than a drug baron being it's president
.... grin grin balabalu!!! As e dey pain them, é dey sweet us.
Re: IPOB Crisis Deepens As Nnamdi Kanu's Family Fight Over Money, Bank Accounts by Okoroawusa: 11:34am On Mar 04, 2023
Ojiofor:

IPOB is now past tense but..........
Okoroawusa aghotam gi at all o.You no support separation and yet you still no support Igbo political inclusion within Nigeria.
Ojiofor nwannem, you have known me here for some time now. I am not a lofty thinker. I am a realist.
You remain that it was Nnamdi Kanu issue that brought me and you together here. You wanted to know why I was against Nnamdi Kanu then. I took time to explain the unrealistic nature of Biafra as advocated by Nnamdi Kanu. I also told you that Nnamdi Kanu was a fraudster. You didn't believe me at first but later you gradually began to see things with me. You and Adadike who later became Adaisback.
When this political dispensation started, it was obvious that Peter Obi would take some of Atiku's votes in the south but Igbos were too emotional to see it. Igbos can't get presidency without forming alliance with other ethnic blocs. Until we come down from our high horse I am not ready to support an Igbo presidency.
Ojiofor nwannem, have I been wrong with anything I have ever told on this platform?

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Crisis Deepens As Nnamdi Kanu's Family Fight Over Money, Bank Accounts by Taba21: 11:38am On Mar 04, 2023
LexngtonSteele:
grin

Sani Abacha said it well - they can sell their mothers. Add daughters and wives if the price is right.

They deserve their own evil country I don't know why they are killing, crying to be president of Nigeria, after destroying the Nigeria image.

Never you trust añ igbo person

1 Like

Re: IPOB Crisis Deepens As Nnamdi Kanu's Family Fight Over Money, Bank Accounts by Jabbywal: 11:40am On Mar 04, 2023
We all know it will come to this.... From the beginning, it has always been about money.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Crisis Deepens As Nnamdi Kanu's Family Fight Over Money, Bank Accounts by Ojiofor: 11:50am On Mar 04, 2023
Okoroawusa:

Ojiofor nwannem, you have known me here for some time now. I am not a lofty thinker. I am a realist.
You remain that it was Nnamdi Kanu issue that brought me and you together here. You wanted to know why I was against Nnamdi Kanu then. I took time to explain the unrealistic nature of Biafra as advocated by Nnamdi Kanu. I also told you that Nnamdi Kanu was a fraudster. You didn't believe me at first but later you gradually began to see things with me. You and Adadike who later became Adaisback.
When this political dispensation started, it was obvious that Peter Obi would take some of Atiku's votes in the south but Igbos were too emotional to see it. Igbos can't get presidency without forming alliance with other ethnic blocs. Until we come down from our high horse I am not ready to support an Igbo presidency.
Ojiofor nwannem, have I been wrong with anything I have ever told on this platform?

Even before Peter Obi entered into the race you were pro Bola Tinubu and APC while ndi Igbo was advocating for power shift to SE.
What is emotional about collective aspiration of ndi Igbo to produce a president of Nigeria after SW,SS and NW have ruled for 8,11 and 5 years?Peter Obi formed alliance with ordinary Nigeria people and won but FG shamlessly rigged him out and you are happy about it.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Crisis Deepens As Nnamdi Kanu's Family Fight Over Money, Bank Accounts by yeshuasfootstep(m): 11:55am On Mar 04, 2023
Goodconcept78:
Really, so a bad Omen and Visionless dull peter Obi that couldn't add anything positive to Anambra throughout his 8 years is now the best the whole SE has to offer.

I am shocked

Don't be too shocked. At least for now, the tension has been down as the 'mandate' is now where you want it to be.

Declutter your mind off all propaganda, then research on Obi and his achievements as Anambra Governor upon all setbacks, distractions, in fighting and impeachments and so on.

How he outperformed all others in education, health, etc as attested to by his awards. Even a monetary award that was meant for him personally, he put back in the state coffers. We need such selfless and honest leader considering what we are passing through today in the hands of thieves.

This is a governor that rejected land even when eye service people want to dash him one.
Instead he instruct them on who deserves the land more than him and make sure they give it to the person.

This is a person who understands that governance is a sacrifice,so even when others set up humongous pensions for themselves, Obi refuse to receive 1 kobo from government coffers up till this moment.

This person you are castigating and bringing up, maybe what his adversaries used against him as he was fighting them that time also left a very big sum of money after all these and other achievements.

Please I will urge you to do a thorough research as what you see here is just a tip of the Iceberg, then I am sure that if your conscience is working; there is no way you can't fall in love with such man.
Re: IPOB Crisis Deepens As Nnamdi Kanu's Family Fight Over Money, Bank Accounts by OmoEpe(m): 11:55am On Mar 04, 2023
For Cownu,his siblings and his mumu miscreant followers,Biafra has been and will remain all about money.
Biafranistans are the most unintelligent and gullible people on earth

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Crisis Deepens As Nnamdi Kanu's Family Fight Over Money, Bank Accounts by stuffs2002: 11:58am On Mar 04, 2023
colorsofrainbow:
Distraction will not be welcomed. APC since Obi decided to go to court have been jittery and trying to cause distractions with what's their impending loss at the judiciary.

If ipob like let them fight over the whole money in CBN,e no concern anybody. Peter Obi has gone to court and he will floor both INEC & APC even if Supreme court chief judge is TINUBU's brother.

Person wey no see APC break light dey claim say APC dey jittery

1 Like

Re: IPOB Crisis Deepens As Nnamdi Kanu's Family Fight Over Money, Bank Accounts by Okoroawusa: 12:03pm On Mar 04, 2023
Ojiofor:

Even before Peter Obi entered into the race you were pro Bola Tinubu and APC while ndi Igbo was advocating for power shift to SE.
What is emotional about collective aspiration of ndi Igbo to produce a president of Nigeria after SW,SS and NW have ruled for 8,11 and 5 years?Peter Obi formed alliance with ordinary Nigeria people and won but FG shamlessly rigged him out and you are happy about it.
I am a core APC member and less than a year ago Peter Obi was a PDP member.
There is nothing like "ordinary Nigeria people" when it comes to politics. Etno-religious sentiments play a big role in Nigeria political space and it is not stopping anytime soon. Even in a state of the same tribe, section and religion/denomination play important roles in voting patterns.
Let us as a people amend our ways if not we will continue to look for messiahs in the wilderness. It was Nnamdi Kanu a few years back, now it's Peter Obi...who knows the fraudster it will be tomorrow?

1 Like

Re: IPOB Crisis Deepens As Nnamdi Kanu's Family Fight Over Money, Bank Accounts by Ojiofor: 12:07pm On Mar 04, 2023
Okoroawusa:

I am a core APC member and less than a year ago Peter Obi was a PDP member.
There is nothing like "ordinary Nigeria people" when it comes to politics. Etno-religious sentiments play a big role in Nigeria political space and it is not stopping anytime soon. Even in a state of the same tribe, section and religion/denomination play important roles in voting patterns.
Let us as a people amend our ways if not we will continue to look for messiahs in the wilderness. It was Nnamdi Kanu a few years back, now it's Peter Obi...who knows the fraudster it will be tomorrow?

How do you even mean by comparing Nnamdi Kanu to Peter Obi?
What did Peter Obi did differently from other presidential candidates?
Re: IPOB Crisis Deepens As Nnamdi Kanu's Family Fight Over Money, Bank Accounts by wonder233: 12:07pm On Mar 04, 2023
I don't care. It has nothing to do with me
Re: IPOB Crisis Deepens As Nnamdi Kanu's Family Fight Over Money, Bank Accounts by Tannhauser(m): 12:14pm On Mar 04, 2023
angry sad
Re: IPOB Crisis Deepens As Nnamdi Kanu's Family Fight Over Money, Bank Accounts by Ckonnet: 12:20pm On Mar 04, 2023
What they wont tell you is that ipob members are not upto 2% of igbos. The revolution is on while urchins are on overdrive to sell their garbage.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Crisis Deepens As Nnamdi Kanu's Family Fight Over Money, Bank Accounts by MelesZanawi: 12:30pm On Mar 04, 2023
Nwadu:
The leader of the christian republic still makes money for his family even while in detention.

Ohamadike
Eze ndi igni niile

God bless the land of the rising sun

Kanu is not Christian, he practices Judaism
Judaism is not Christianity.

It is a shame that you don't even know Kanu's religion.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Crisis Deepens As Nnamdi Kanu's Family Fight Over Money, Bank Accounts by delzbaba(m): 12:31pm On Mar 04, 2023
Chai.. Ibo amaka,, when they say this people can sell their father for money this is what we mean.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Crisis Deepens As Nnamdi Kanu's Family Fight Over Money, Bank Accounts by tamdun: 12:42pm On Mar 04, 2023
GeneralPulal:

They banned my account. They crazy for real
I don't just understand those mod,they allowed some to get away with things like that and ban others for committing same offence
Re: IPOB Crisis Deepens As Nnamdi Kanu's Family Fight Over Money, Bank Accounts by Nobody: 12:43pm On Mar 04, 2023
Re: IPOB Crisis Deepens As Nnamdi Kanu's Family Fight Over Money, Bank Accounts by tamdun: 12:44pm On Mar 04, 2023
LexngtonSteele:

Damn! Excellent analysis. I didnt even think of this angle.

He must have been sold by his confidants.

@ tamdun. I wanted to put that picture but MODs will delete it. grin e mi gan ni mo she aworan yen. Na me do am to counter the IBB one they did grin

By the way, antispam bot is crazy now...you can't post 2 comments in quick succession.
Those people don infiltrate everywhere,am sure the mod that ban u is lipsrsealed
Re: IPOB Crisis Deepens As Nnamdi Kanu's Family Fight Over Money, Bank Accounts by Jones4190(m): 12:57pm On Mar 04, 2023
colorsofrainbow:

is oni the leader of ipob?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Self-promoted Customs Officer Undergoing Medical Examination / Youths Protest Against Wike's "Hate Speech" In Ogoni - Photos / Oby Ezekwesili: Buhari Should Leave His Cows For Once

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.