Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,315 members, 7,836,372 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:30 AM

Dino Melaye Sends A Powerful Message To INEC And Nigerians, Video - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Sends A Powerful Message To INEC And Nigerians, Video (377 Views)

Man Sends A Bottled Letter To Buhari To Rescue Lekki Residents From Flood / Massive EndSARS Protest In Toronto, Canada By Nigerians (Video) / Dino Melaye Sends Message To Abba Kyari And Buhari.see What He Said To Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dino Melaye Sends A Powerful Message To INEC And Nigerians, Video by liljomo12(m): 10:37am On Mar 04, 2023
Re: Dino Melaye Sends A Powerful Message To INEC And Nigerians, Video by helinues: 10:38am On Mar 04, 2023
Dino Melaye the Opaque 4, Cherrera 4

grin

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Sends A Powerful Message To INEC And Nigerians, Video by Totilopussylick(m): 10:38am On Mar 04, 2023
tongue

Atiku used Dino Maleye Ass do ritual but he still fail tongue
Re: Dino Melaye Sends A Powerful Message To INEC And Nigerians, Video by Faber(m): 10:43am On Mar 04, 2023
Game over for APC
Re: Dino Melaye Sends A Powerful Message To INEC And Nigerians, Video by BeardedmeatR(m): 10:48am On Mar 04, 2023
Every lie has an expiry date - SDM

A stolen crown is nothing but a mere cap on the head of the thief - Chinese proverb.
Re: Dino Melaye Sends A Powerful Message To INEC And Nigerians, Video by Jakumo(m): 10:59am On Mar 04, 2023
Hmm Diariz Kot o, my fellow widows. Oka Dino, na only you wakka come o.

Anyway, suffuce to say, any time Dino Ferrari speaks, an eminent Confederation of Renowned Dunces gathers to listen.

I would rada die dan commit suicide o.

Re: Dino Melaye Sends A Powerful Message To INEC And Nigerians, Video by Jakumo(m): 11:04am On Mar 04, 2023
Anyway, let me just sleep on this matter. I will get back to you with my findings later. Please for now, commot for my front. God breast Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

In Rivers & Lagos LP Giving Them Restless Season / Presidential Election – Tinubu’s Victory Big Sham – Adebanjo / Who Won 2023 Presidential Election?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.