Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,535 members, 7,840,256 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 07:41 PM

Nigeria-biafra War | Road To Umuahia | British TV Reporter Peter Sissons Shot - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria-biafra War | Road To Umuahia | British TV Reporter Peter Sissons Shot (393 Views)

Governor Ortom Reconciles Channels TV Reporter, Pius Angbo And Wife / Vincent Danture Is Dead: Governor Inuwa Yahaya Mourns Channels TV Reporter / Precious Owolabi Is Dead: Channels TV Reporter Shot During Shiites-Police Clash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria-biafra War | Road To Umuahia | British TV Reporter Peter Sissons Shot by 1nice(m): 11:46am On Mar 04, 2023
Re: Nigeria-biafra War | Road To Umuahia | British TV Reporter Peter Sissons Shot by 1nice(m): 11:58am On Mar 04, 2023
Re: Nigeria-biafra War | Road To Umuahia | British TV Reporter Peter Sissons Shot by Buhari4sale: 12:01pm On Mar 04, 2023
Wow... I pray we don't engage in kind of crisis or war that will make a region go agaisnt the government or another region because if anything of such should again, such region or geo political zone won't last a month.

Na me know wetin I dey talk and if the most senseless and tribal region dey doubt, make them start am.

I don talk my own

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria-biafra War | Road To Umuahia | British TV Reporter Peter Sissons Shot by overall90: 12:14pm On Mar 04, 2023
Buhari4sale:
Wow... I pray we don't engage in kind of crisis or war that will make a region go agaisnt the government or another region because if anything of such should again, such region or geo political zone won't last a month.

Na me know wetin I dey talk and if the most senseless and tribal region dey doubt, make them start am.

I don talk my own

Fear fear
What exactly are you people afraid of?
Re: Nigeria-biafra War | Road To Umuahia | British TV Reporter Peter Sissons Shot by sleek214(m): 12:16pm On Mar 04, 2023
And these bunch of Clowns called Obidients IPOB are shouting war. Children of hate that refused to listen to their fathers. What killed their fathers will kill them if they don't change
Re: Nigeria-biafra War | Road To Umuahia | British TV Reporter Peter Sissons Shot by 1nice(m): 12:35pm On Mar 04, 2023
sleek214:
And these bunch of Clowns called Obidients IPOB are shouting war. Children of hate that refused to listen to their fathers. What killed their fathers will kill them if they don't change
You are a big fool without common sense. Careless talker, if you continue this your careless talks; I assure you that one day you will enter trouble which you can never come out of.
You child of hate, if you refuse to listen to warning of experience people, what have been killing careless talkers will soon kill you if you don't change.
Re: Nigeria-biafra War | Road To Umuahia | British TV Reporter Peter Sissons Shot by SWATMan: 12:35pm On Mar 04, 2023
sleek214:

What killed your father will kill you if you don't change.

That war you are wishing for will engulf you and you will be the the first victim. May what you wish visit you and consume you. Animal.
Re: Nigeria-biafra War | Road To Umuahia | British TV Reporter Peter Sissons Shot by SmartPolician: 12:48pm On Mar 04, 2023
Wow! This is a rare video!
It was even filmed in black and white.
No sane man will ever call for war, irrespective of the situation.
Re: Nigeria-biafra War | Road To Umuahia | British TV Reporter Peter Sissons Shot by Buhari4sale: 1:27pm On Mar 04, 2023
overall90:

Fear fear
What exactly are you people afraid of?

I thought he has a twin brother who is an assassin or is he the one?

(1) (Reply)

The Cable Apologized For Mixing Gombe And Bauchi Presidential Election Results / Why The Hate / Govt Made Us Suffer, Collected Millions Of Naira Before Releasing Dead Bodies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.