Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,472 members, 7,830,375 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:36 PM

The High Level Bigotry And Hatefulness Of The South West Explained - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The High Level Bigotry And Hatefulness Of The South West Explained (1488 Views)

Flash Back : Arthur Nzeribe's Unbridled Bigotry And Hate / Your Hatefulness Is Not Buhari's Fault / Opinion: The South And Its Bigotry And The New DG DSS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The High Level Bigotry And Hatefulness Of The South West Explained by LocalStandard1(m): 12:18pm On Mar 04, 2023
Don't know how far they will decide to push this post but here goes.

Since Tinubu took hold of the Presidential election victory I have been left disappointed, not just by the loss of the Labour Party's Peter Obi but also for an odd unusual reason, by which it opened my eyes even more to the extreme manipulation and hatefilled bigotry of the South West.

See, I remember the promise by a lot of the OBIdients online and off about how they plan to celebrate the victory of Peter Obi when he wins the Presidential election. People around me, even here online like Dbull showed off some wads of cash and said how they would celebrate Obi's eventual win.

Peter Obi didn't, Tinubu did.

Now since the so-called victory of Tinubu I've noticed that the South Westerners instead of celebrating and making tons of threads, posts, about it and their celebrations, have either reclined back to sulking oblivion or doubled down on their attacks and stalking of Peter Obi, the OBIdients and the Southeastern Igbos, like the win was the other way round.

I do not get it!!

Even the entirety or a majority of the South West are unbelievably mute and totally silent about the Tinubu win. Don't get me started about the silence from the North, it's deafening here.

Image if Peter Obi or even Atiku had won, the OBIdients worldwide or the Atikulators would have had a month's worth of celebrating. some would have died of reckless celebration, just like 2015 and 2011 elections.

Why's now so unfathomably different, even among those that claim to want Tinubu's long time ambitious, almost elusive win?

Why have they left and forgotten they won and seemingly turned to the opposition and total bickers?
Do they really even want and desire a Tinubu win or was it all just some misplaced priority and passing indulgence just to spite a section of the country?

Or is the ambition so elusive they still haven't realized they "won"?
Or don't they consider it a win for them too?
Or don't they even realize their person is victorious?
Or is the whole Tinubu brouhaha just a fraud?

I would really love they answer my bewilderment!

@LocalStandard is a Gwong by tribe, from Southern Kaduna. So come at him as he is, a Middle Beltern!!

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The High Level Bigotry And Hatefulness Of The South West Explained by duro4chang(m): 12:19pm On Mar 04, 2023
Yoruba votes = LP, PDP and APC
Hausa Votes = PDP, NNPP and APC
Middle Belt votes = LP, PDP and APC
Fulani Votes = PDP, NNPP and APC
Niger Delta Votes = LP, PDP and APC
Igbo Votes = LP, LP, LP and LP.

Tell me again, who are the bigots?

To an Igbo man, my thing, na my thing, but
your thing na our thing.

30 Likes 7 Shares

Re: The High Level Bigotry And Hatefulness Of The South West Explained by SlurUsername1: 12:22pm On Mar 04, 2023
Flatheard, yorubas gave u more votes than the Core North, why are u not whining about our Betrayal too? grin

Btw Tinubus thunderous victory is not something to celebrate about because his Ascension to the throne has been a forgone conclusion for his sophisticated supporters, Infact We have been celebrating him as President since he won the APC primaries. grin

We are fully ready for good governance now and We want ASIWAJU to revitalize the Nigerian economy so that generations to come can celebrate his achievements, unlike obedients that would have spent the next 8yrs drinking ogogoro and smoking Igbo until bostwana's economy outperforms ours grin

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The High Level Bigotry And Hatefulness Of The South West Explained by Moh247: 12:26pm On Mar 04, 2023
cool

Since 1999 Yoruba

President: Olusegun Obasanjo 8 Years...
Vice President: Yemi Osinbajo 8 Years...
Incoming President: Bola Ahmed Tinubu 8years insha Allah

Senate President: Bukola Saraki
Speaker: Dimeji Bankole, Patriciah Eteh
Speaker: Femi Gbajabiamila

Now to the Topic;

*1 Do you expect an educated Yoruba man to roll in mud, on sleep in a gutter or walk from Lagos to Abuja over Presidency he is having for a 3rd time?!

*2 Too many times many have refrained from lambasting idiotic low thinking apes called Zombidiots just for their loss... But this lunatics won't stop tagging people to insult them

They shamelessly went on Zelenski, Rusnik, Nana Akufo and other world leaders page to insult them, yet wonder why we curse them back

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The High Level Bigotry And Hatefulness Of The South West Explained by AdaojoTheUrchin: 12:26pm On Mar 04, 2023
duro4chang:

your thing na our thing.

1999- Igbo vote Yoruba, Yoruba vote Yoruba
2003- Igbo vote Yoruba, Yoruba votes Yoruba
2007- Igbo vote Fulani, Fulani votes Fulani
2011- Igbo votes SSner, SSners votes SSner
2015- Igbo votes SSner, Fulani votes Fulani
2019- Igbo votes Fulani, Fulani votes Fulani
2023- Igbo voted Igbo, Yoruba votes Yoruba and some lament how Igbos voted.

Who is fooling who?

Please post on all platforms.

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The High Level Bigotry And Hatefulness Of The South West Explained by LocalStandard1(m): 12:28pm On Mar 04, 2023
duro4chang:

your thing na our thing.

Out of the abundance of your complete ignorance and foolery you've just confirmed my write-up.

You have dragged the Igbos into these yet again. But I am not an Igbo and I have no Igbo relative in my family.

So the joke is on you, my ignorant Yoruba Samurai.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The High Level Bigotry And Hatefulness Of The South West Explained by duro4chang(m): 12:31pm On Mar 04, 2023
AdaojoTheUrchin:

1999- Igbo vote Yoruba, Yoruba vote Yoruba
2003- Igbo vote Yoruba, Yoruba votes Yoruba
2007- Igbo vote Fulani, Fulani votes Fulani
2011- Igbo votes SSner, SSners votes SSner
2015- Igbo votes SSner, Fulani votes Fulani
2019- Igbo votes Fulani, Fulani votes Fulani
2023- Igbo voted Igbo, Yoruba votes Yoruba and some lament how Igbos voted.

Who is fooling who?

Please post on all platforms.

No every zone had been given equal opportunity to vote and be voted for please don't ever cry of marginalisation again. Did you hear me?
Re: The High Level Bigotry And Hatefulness Of The South West Explained by LocalStandard1(m): 12:31pm On Mar 04, 2023
Yamiriflathead:
Flatheard, yorubas gave u more votes than the Core North, why are u not whining about our Betrayal too? grin

Well, I am from the Middle Belt, so the Yorubas didn't and never gave us anything. Yet we accommodate them over here without asking for anything in return.

Except my simple questions here which you can't answer cus you're exactly as I put up in the post.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The High Level Bigotry And Hatefulness Of The South West Explained by duro4chang(m): 12:33pm On Mar 04, 2023
LocalStandard1:

Out of the abundance of your complete ignorance and foolery you've just confirmed my write-up.

You have dragged the Igbos into these yet again. But I am not an Igbo and I have no Igbo relative in my family.

now that all zones have been given equal opportunity, don't cry of marginalisation again. Did you hear me? No more marginalisation anywhere.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The High Level Bigotry And Hatefulness Of The South West Explained by dat9jaguy(m): 12:38pm On Mar 04, 2023
LocalStandard1:

Since Tinubu took hold of the Presidential election victory I have been left disappointed, not just by the loss of the Labour Party's Peter Obi but also for an odd unusual reason, by which it opened my eyes even more to the extreme manipulation and hatefilled bigotry of the South West.

See, I remember the promise by a lot of the OBIdients online and off about how they plan to celebrate the victory of Peter Obi when he wins the Presidential election. People around me, even here online like Dbull showed off some wads of cash and said how they would celebrate Obi's eventual win.

Now since the so-called victory of Tinubu I've noticed that the South Westerners instead of celebrating and making tons of threads, posts, about it and their celebrations, have either reclined back to sulking oblivion or doubled down on their attacks and stalking of Peter Obi, the OBIdients and the Southeastern Igbos, like the win was the other way round.

I do not get it!!

Even the entirety or a majority of the South West are unbelievably mute and totally silent about the Tinubu win. Don't get me started about the silence from the North, it's deafening here.

Image if Peter Obi or even Atiku had won, the OBIdients worldwide or the Atikulators would have had a month's worth of celebrating. some would have died of reckless celebration, just like 2015 and 2011 elections.

Why's now so unfathomably different, even among those that claim to want Tinubu's long time ambitious, almost elusive win?

Why have they left and forgotten they won and seemingly turned to the opposition and total bickers?
Do they really even want and desire a Tinubu win or was it all just some misplaced priority and passing indulgence just to spite a section of the country?

A short answer to your question is that if you (in this case, IPOB and sympathisers) think you have monopoly of madness then you will see that some people's own madness starts where your own ends.

5 Likes

Re: The High Level Bigotry And Hatefulness Of The South West Explained by LocalStandard1(m): 12:39pm On Mar 04, 2023
duro4chang:
No that all zones have been given equal opportunity, don't cry of marginalisation again. Did you hear me? No more marginalisation anywhere.

I remember you once said you're from the SS, I think Edo or Delta. You MF liar I've caught you red handed now.

7 Likes

Re: The High Level Bigotry And Hatefulness Of The South West Explained by Zincfingers: 12:42pm On Mar 04, 2023
LocalStandard1:

I remember you one's said you're from the SS, I think Edo or Delta. You MF liar I've caught you red handed now.
Osu rest
Where in the so called middle belt are you from cheesy grin
Is there any tribe that's not represented in the SW ?

The SW is now filled with Northern Christian youths riding okada and doing security jobs here .
You are osu from the sad east. Don't hide behind any phantom middle belt

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The High Level Bigotry And Hatefulness Of The South West Explained by SlurUsername1: 12:44pm On Mar 04, 2023
LocalStandard1:

Well, I am from the Middle Belt, so the Yorubas didn't and never gave us anything. Yet we accommodate them over here without asking for anything in return.

Except my simple questions here which you can't answer cus you're exactly as I put up in the post.

You can be from Niger republic, I don't care, why are you even crying about our celebration? You think this government is a government of celebration? We are here to work, not celebrate! We're heavily Expectant of Tinubus government and we're waiting for him to replicate his Lagos giant strides acheivements on Nigeria.
There's plenty of time to celebrate, once we start seeing changes we'll celebrate

4 Likes

Re: The High Level Bigotry And Hatefulness Of The South West Explained by duro4chang(m): 12:53pm On Mar 04, 2023
LocalStandard1:

I remember you once said you're from the SS, I think Edo or Delta. You MF liar I've caught you red handed now.
I have never said I was from the south south. I am from the North Central. Go back to my previous post and show me where I said I was from the south south. I never said that. I am from the north central.
Re: The High Level Bigotry And Hatefulness Of The South West Explained by LocalStandard1(m): 12:58pm On Mar 04, 2023
duro4chang:
I have never said I was from the south south. I am from the North Central. Go back to my previous post and show me where I said I was from the south south. I never said that. I am from the north central.

Wow!!! You're now probably the big liar on this forum aren't you?

I should start going through your over 13k lying bs comments just to prove you wrong, again?

Today you're from the MB now?
So you identify with different regions as you click on different posts right?

I wonder how many accounts you have here too?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The High Level Bigotry And Hatefulness Of The South West Explained by duro4chang(m): 1:02pm On Mar 04, 2023
LocalStandard1:

Wow!!! You're now probably the big liar on this forum aren't you?

I should start going through your over 13k lying bs comments just to prove you wrong, again?

Today you're from the MB now?
So you identify with different regions as you click on different posts right?

I wonder how many accounts you have here too?
I swear to God Almighty the creator of heaven and earth l have never claimed to come from South south. I am from the north central. If you are sure of what you said try to search. Use the topic title to search.

3 Likes

Re: The High Level Bigotry And Hatefulness Of The South West Explained by Brimstone77: 1:02pm On Mar 04, 2023

90% of the people that voted Yorubas did so to spite the igbos..

To them it's always WE against THEM..

I pray they all reap the fruit of their decision..

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The High Level Bigotry And Hatefulness Of The South West Explained by wanimo: 1:06pm On Mar 04, 2023
duro4chang:

your thing na our thing.
Igbos are the only ones tired of the current political landscape of Nigeria simple. The rest can keep loving their oppressors, Igbos don't

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: The High Level Bigotry And Hatefulness Of The South West Explained by duro4chang(m): 1:09pm On Mar 04, 2023
wanimo:
Igbos are the only ones tired of the current political landscape of Nigeria simple. The rest can keep loving their oppressors, Igbos don't
Now that every zone is given equal opportunity, we don't want to hear marginalisation again.Did you hear me?

1 Like

Re: The High Level Bigotry And Hatefulness Of The South West Explained by wanimo: 1:10pm On Mar 04, 2023
duro4chang:
Now that every zone is given equal opportunity, we don't want to hear marginalisation again.Did you hear me?
equal opportunity to do what? When votes are being suppressed??

A new Nigeria is possible

5 Likes

Re: The High Level Bigotry And Hatefulness Of The South West Explained by LocalStandard1(m): 1:12pm On Mar 04, 2023
Brimstone77:

90% of the people that voted Yorubas did so to spite the igbos..

To them it's always WE against THEM..

I pray they all reap the fruit of their decision..
And that is my question to them right there!
Funny they left the post and decided to attack the messager, albeit falsely too.

Why aren't they happy and celebrating the "win"? Why don't they even talk about it but adamantly almost exclusively still ponder on Peter Obi, the OBIdients and even attacking a region and tribe, who are the supposed loosers then?

Their replies and vituberations here only proves how small minded and hatefully bigoted they are, it blinds them all.

Such bitter creatures they all are.

6 Likes

Re: The High Level Bigotry And Hatefulness Of The South West Explained by duro4chang(m): 1:13pm On Mar 04, 2023
wanimo:
equal opportunity to do what? When votes are being suppressed??

A new Nigeria is possible
Hahaha! Loser! When they lose they say it is rigging. When they win they say it is Victory for democracy. When Buhari was losing before 2015 he was crying and shouting rigging. When Donald Trump lost he also shouted rigging. Wake up. Obi is a loser. Zombies are sore losers.

3 Likes

Re: The High Level Bigotry And Hatefulness Of The South West Explained by MrBiGGEST(m): 1:18pm On Mar 04, 2023
duro4chang:

☝🏽
Re: The High Level Bigotry And Hatefulness Of The South West Explained by Babaken(m): 3:19pm On Mar 04, 2023
duro4chang:

your thing na our thing.
APC for try osibanjo as their flag bearer and see if it will not divid Eastern vote.

1 Like

Re: The High Level Bigotry And Hatefulness Of The South West Explained by Nobody: 5:17pm On Mar 04, 2023
duro4chang:

your thing na our thing.

The guy is writhing in pain. So, whatever he says now is a reaction to his state of mind. These bums are so dense and deluded to the point they lack self awareness. This is a guy from a region that voted all states for their ethnic candidate calling people who voted 4 out of 6 states for their candidate bigots. The guy's got the IQ of a tadpole.

1 Like

Re: The High Level Bigotry And Hatefulness Of The South West Explained by raskymonojendor: 5:19pm On Mar 04, 2023
Igbo man disguising as a Benue man. You guys played nsobu nsobu politics and you lost. You will be alright last last.

Instead of building alliances, they were busy cursing and insulting those they should be forming alliances with. One would wish they have learnt their lessons that in this Nigeria, you can't go all alone, but No, they would still play nsobu politics in the future and lose again.

1 Like

Re: The High Level Bigotry And Hatefulness Of The South West Explained by Nobody: 5:19pm On Mar 04, 2023
LocalStandard1:

Sinedu dey disguise.

1 Like

Re: The High Level Bigotry And Hatefulness Of The South West Explained by Nobody: 5:23pm On Mar 04, 2023
wanimo:

They should have voted Sowore then if they're tired. Oh! I forgot he's not yiibo. Obi under whose watch many youths were killed and dumped into rivers by Awkuzu SARS and who didn't raise any objection, is the one we needin this our "new order". It's not because we are tribalistic. You guys are free to fool yourselves though.

2 Likes

Re: The High Level Bigotry And Hatefulness Of The South West Explained by duro4chang(m): 5:40pm On Mar 04, 2023
elnegrodeafriqu:

The guy is writhing in pain. So, whatever he says now is a reaction to his state of mind. These bums are so dense and deluded to the point they lack self awareness. This is a guy from a region that voted all states for their ethnic candidate calling people who voted 4 out of 6 states for their candidate bigots. The guy's got the IQ of a tadpole.
See sifia pain. Kikikikiki
Re: The High Level Bigotry And Hatefulness Of The South West Explained by Sambai65(m): 5:51pm On Mar 04, 2023
Babaken:
APC for try osibanjo as their flag bearer and see if it will not divid Eastern vote.
keep your he'll lie commot
Re: The High Level Bigotry And Hatefulness Of The South West Explained by OmegaAutos: 5:57pm On Mar 04, 2023
LocalStandard1:

I do not get it!!

@LocalStandard is a Gwong by tribe, from Southern Kaduna. So come at him as he is, a Middle Beltern!!

Even if you are bittered and saddened by the outcome, that doesn't mean you should not use your head.... Why is sense far from you?

Just so you know....the Yorubas are liberal and not bigot.... Make reference to the election results, Yoruba spread their votes, they voted across all parties, for a fact, more yorubas voted for LP than the igbos in SW but can you say the same for LP where Igbos voted only LP and winning by 95%... Such didn't even take place in the north, so tell me the tribe that is tribalistic and show bigotry....

Even if you want to join a trend online, pls have sense

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The High Level Bigotry And Hatefulness Of The South West Explained by misano(m): 6:00pm On Mar 04, 2023
duro4chang:

Local champion. Go and see what countries are becoming. U are here forming local champion. Na swear they swear for una jor.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

IREV Trends After INEC’s Lawyer Allegedly Lied In Court / BREAKING: Tinubu Writes Senate, Seeks Support For Military Deployment To Niger / Alex Otti spends 5 billion naira on 1 kilometer road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.