Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,775 members, 7,813,566 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:06 PM

Enemy Will Attack Tinubu’s Health, Might Not Finish His Term - Zimbabwe Pastor - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enemy Will Attack Tinubu’s Health, Might Not Finish His Term - Zimbabwe Pastor (606 Views)

APC Rally: Scores Injured As Auxiliary's Supporters Attack Tinubu's Supporters / Owo Church Attack: Tinubu Donates ₦75 Million To Victims And Catholic Church / Godwin Obaseki: 8 Key Projects That Define His Term In Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Enemy Will Attack Tinubu’s Health, Might Not Finish His Term - Zimbabwe Pastor by hisexcellency34: 12:24pm On Mar 04, 2023
Famous Zimbabwean Prophet Passion Java is not backing down, despite the threats he received for prophesying the outcomes of Nigeria’s election.

On Sunday, Mr Java, who is the founder of the Kingdom Embassy church, prophesied that he had seen the results of the election.

The prophet, also an associate of the Zimbabwean president, Emerson Mnangagwa, who promised to storm Nigeria with fire in 2023, was diplomatic with his prophecies, but Nigerians didn’t take it lightly.

Although he did entirely mention a name, he pointed out that the winner’s name began with a “T”, which most people deciphered to be APC candidate and now President-elect Bola Tinubu.

‘‘In Nigeria, we already saw the elections. When I prophesied on the International Day of Prophecy, I saw this man with glasses, whose name was like T. I saw him walking into power this February.”

In a recent interview, the controversial prophet claimed he had received another vision from the realms of the spirit.

According to the 35-year-old prophet, in his vision, he was instructed to tell Nigerians that Mr Tinubu should be adhered to and his opponents should join forces with him.

He said, “The Lord said to me last night, they should listen to this Tinubu guy, they would try to fight him not to be inaugurated, but he would be inaugurated.

When he is inaugurated, he will offer these men to join forces and work together to build the nation of Nigeria; the lord said they should take this offer because God is sending this man to raise the economy and make a better Nigeria.”

He also revealed that his vision showed that Mr Tinubu might not finish his term due to his health.

“Lastly, the Lord said to pray for his health because the enemy would challenge his health, and he might not finish his term. So Pray for him.”

He acknowledged some might not like it, but they should join forces and build the nation of Nigeria

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/entertainment/naija-fashion/586112-despite-threats-famous-zimbabwean-prophet-drops-second-prophesy-on-tinubu.html#.ZAMp2BbVOAs.whatsapp

Re: Enemy Will Attack Tinubu’s Health, Might Not Finish His Term - Zimbabwe Pastor by fuckingAyaya(m): 12:27pm On Mar 04, 2023
🥵
Re: Enemy Will Attack Tinubu’s Health, Might Not Finish His Term - Zimbabwe Pastor by ScamHunter: 12:29pm On Mar 04, 2023
May he not even enter Aso Rock. What disgraceful election.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Enemy Will Attack Tinubu’s Health, Might Not Finish His Term - Zimbabwe Pastor by MEGA4BILLION(m): 12:32pm On Mar 04, 2023
These ones have started their own. They prophesied more than this about Buhari.
Re: Enemy Will Attack Tinubu’s Health, Might Not Finish His Term - Zimbabwe Pastor by yarimo(m): 12:40pm On Mar 04, 2023
hisexcellency34:
Famous Zimbabwean Prophet Passion Java is not backing down, despite the threats he received for prophesying the outcomes of Nigeria’s election.

On Sunday, Mr Java, who is the founder of the Kingdom Embassy church, prophesied that he had seen the results of the election.

The prophet, also an associate of the Zimbabwean president, Emerson Mnangagwa, who promised to storm Nigeria with fire in 2023, was diplomatic with his prophecies, but Nigerians didn’t take it lightly.

Although he did entirely mention a name, he pointed out that the winner’s name began with a “T”, which most people deciphered to be APC candidate and now President-elect Bola Tinubu.

‘‘In Nigeria, we already saw the elections. When I prophesied on the International Day of Prophecy, I saw this man with glasses, whose name was like T. I saw him walking into power this February.”

In a recent interview, the controversial prophet claimed he had received another vision from the realms of the spirit.

According to the 35-year-old prophet, in his vision, he was instructed to tell Nigerians that Mr Tinubu should be adhered to and his opponents should join forces with him.

He said, “The Lord said to me last night, they should listen to this Tinubu guy, they would try to fight him not to be inaugurated, but he would be inaugurated.

When he is inaugurated, he will offer these men to join forces and work together to build the nation of Nigeria; the lord said they should take this offer because God is sending this man to raise the economy and make a better Nigeria.”

He also revealed that his vision showed that Mr Tinubu might not finish his term due to his health.

“Lastly, the Lord said to pray for his health because the enemy would challenge his health, and he might not finish his term. So Pray for him.”

He acknowledged some might not like it, but they should join forces and build the nation of Nigeria

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/entertainment/naija-fashion/586112-despite-threats-famous-zimbabwean-prophet-drops-second-prophesy-on-tinubu.html#.ZAMp2BbVOAs.whatsapp

Re: Enemy Will Attack Tinubu’s Health, Might Not Finish His Term - Zimbabwe Pastor by slimfit1(m): 12:41pm On Mar 04, 2023
Why do you think Buhari is making huge effort for Tinubu to be president? Because they want to install Shetima, that's why I say if sheep and lion go hunting whatever happens the lion will still eat.
Re: Enemy Will Attack Tinubu’s Health, Might Not Finish His Term - Zimbabwe Pastor by Asgard13: 12:44pm On Mar 04, 2023
Na so Una talk say Baba go due Osibanjo go take over

Una no Dey tire with this predictions..

Soon bet9ja go carry am handicap
Re: Enemy Will Attack Tinubu’s Health, Might Not Finish His Term - Zimbabwe Pastor by Hashabiah: 12:44pm On Mar 04, 2023
I think God is using this election to expose the hypocrisy of the Christian churches in Africa , most especially the ones in Nigeria that focus only on tithes

1 Like

Re: Enemy Will Attack Tinubu’s Health, Might Not Finish His Term - Zimbabwe Pastor by hisexcellency34: 12:45pm On Mar 04, 2023
Sheep
slimfit1:
Why do you think Buhari is making huge effort for Tinubu to be president? Because they want to install Shetima, that's why I say if ship and lion go hunting whatever happens the lion will still eat.
Re: Enemy Will Attack Tinubu’s Health, Might Not Finish His Term - Zimbabwe Pastor by Massiveglory: 12:47pm On Mar 04, 2023
All these lying prophets don start.

How will you finish what you won't start?
Tinubu will not be President of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Enemy Will Attack Tinubu’s Health, Might Not Finish His Term - Zimbabwe Pastor by madridguy(m): 12:54pm On Mar 04, 2023
Another failed pastor again.
Re: Enemy Will Attack Tinubu’s Health, Might Not Finish His Term - Zimbabwe Pastor by SlurUsername1: 12:56pm On Mar 04, 2023
Did this Clown predict Tinubus win? If he didn't then he should just getat
Re: Enemy Will Attack Tinubu’s Health, Might Not Finish His Term - Zimbabwe Pastor by hisexcellency34: 12:59pm On Mar 04, 2023
In Nigeria, we already saw the elections. When I prophesied on the International Day of Prophecy, I saw this man with glasses, whose name was like T. I saw him walking into power this February.”

Yamiriflathead:
Did this Clown predict Tinubus win? If he didn't then he should just getat
Re: Enemy Will Attack Tinubu’s Health, Might Not Finish His Term - Zimbabwe Pastor by cicero(m): 1:01pm On Mar 04, 2023
Charlatans and their permutations.
If you’re a Christian, leave these people and bury your head in the Bible.
Re: Enemy Will Attack Tinubu’s Health, Might Not Finish His Term - Zimbabwe Pastor by helinues: 1:03pm On Mar 04, 2023
Who let the dogs out??

Re: Enemy Will Attack Tinubu’s Health, Might Not Finish His Term - Zimbabwe Pastor by SlurUsername1: 1:13pm On Mar 04, 2023
hisexcellency34:
In Nigeria, we already saw the elections. When I prophesied on the International Day of Prophecy, I saw this man with glasses, whose name was like T. I saw him walking into power this February.”

Oh! So he said that BEFORE the elections?
Re: Enemy Will Attack Tinubu’s Health, Might Not Finish His Term - Zimbabwe Pastor by slimfit1(m): 1:20pm On Mar 04, 2023
hisexcellency34:
Sheep

Thank you my brother
Re: Enemy Will Attack Tinubu’s Health, Might Not Finish His Term - Zimbabwe Pastor by Oskiki: 1:24pm On Mar 04, 2023
Chai see yahoo yahoo

(1) (Reply)

Governor Of Enugu State Pleading With Igbos In Rivers State To Vote For The SIM. / Senator Dino Melaye Is Running For Governor Kogi State In November 2023 / What Has Obidients Done That Tinubu/apc Supporters Haven't Done Worse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.