Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,285 members, 7,818,964 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:06 AM

Obidients Never Learn - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obidients Never Learn (634 Views)

Dear Obidients, Never You Engage Any Tribal Topic On Nairaland / Nigerians Are Very Forgetful: We Never Learn / Southern Politicians Never Learn; They've Set Wike Up! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obidients Never Learn by BentizilL: 12:37pm On Mar 04, 2023
You guys haven't depart from the attitude that made Obi come third in the presidential election.

The best revenge is massive success.

After mocking Tinubu, they're today eating their vile words..

To make a headway in life, you need a Bola Tinubu way of dealing with his haters; ignore them and go succeed so well that they will be forced to congratulate you...

Oya abuse me... cheesy cheesy tongue

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obidients Never Learn by yarimo(m): 12:38pm On Mar 04, 2023
grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obidients Never Learn by Moh247: 12:55pm On Mar 04, 2023
No Ibo man has held Nigerian Presidential Certificate of Return

Not even as a visitor

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Obidients Never Learn by Frank688915: 12:59pm On Mar 04, 2023
yoruba muslims are greater than all igbo Christians in Nigeria history, first it's mko abiola, it's now Tinubu that will rule you all. He used you foools undecided

2 Likes

Re: Obidients Never Learn by S2kluv: 1:02pm On Mar 04, 2023
Moh247:

Not even as a visitor

No too loud am comrade

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obidients Never Learn by BentizilL: 6:20pm On Mar 04, 2023
Frank688915:
yoruba muslims are greater than all igbo Christians in Nigeria history, first it's mko abiola, it's now Tinubu that will rule you all. He used you foools undecided
I'm even a Yoruba Christian, all this sh*t about Yoruba Muslim is coined by children of hate to divide the great Yorubaland...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obidients Never Learn by DMerciful(m): 6:26pm On Mar 04, 2023
When Tinubu lose at the court for the fraud he perpetrated, you'll know that truth always win eventually
BentizilL:
You guys haven't depart from the attitude that made Obi come third in the presidential election.

To make a headway in life, you need a Bola Tinubu way of dealing with his haters; ignore them and go succeed so well that they will be forced to congratulate you...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obidients Never Learn by Omowale2023(m): 6:57pm On Mar 04, 2023
BentizilL:

A house built on a faulty foundation can't stand.
What we Nigerians want is an elections which is free, fair & transparent. And If Tinubu wins a free and fair election In Nigeria, we will celebrate him. But you can't say you win an elections with all these mishaps from the INEC.
The advance nations are watching us. If we want to be the best in the world and we can't conduct free elections in Nigeria, are we not deceiving ourselves?
The only way Nigeria will be better is If we learn to do the right thing at the right time. And where do we start? The elections!
Even my friends who are diehard Tinubu fans haven't called me till now to say I told you so that Tinubu will win, so please! Let's endeavour to do the right thing at the right time, please, let's do things right

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obidients Never Learn by QuotaSystem: 8:43pm On Mar 04, 2023
Omowale2023:

A house built on a faulty foundation can't stand.
What we Nigerians want is an elections which is free, fair & transparent. And If Tinubu wins a free and fair election In Nigeria, we will celebrate him. But you can't say you win an elections with all these mishaps from the INEC.

The advance nations are watching us. If we want to be the best in the world and we can't conduct free elections in Nigeria, are we not deceiving ourselves?
The only way Nigeria will be better is If we learn to do the right thing at the right time. And where do we start? The elections!

Even my friends who are diehard Tinubu fans haven't called me till now to say I told you so that Tinubu will win, so please! Let's endeavour to do the right thing at the right time, please, let's do things right

As long as there are bitter, sore losers with a poor spirit of sportsmanship, no matter how advanced a country is, there will never be a “fair election”.

We regard the United States of America as the best model of democracy, but despite their advanced electoral system, look at the chaotic disgrace Trump and his republican hooligans caused during the insurrection in January 2021, when the mob attacked, invaded and violently took over congress because they couldn’t swallow their defeat to Biden at the 2020 election…just like what some extremist zombidients were threatening when Obi’s inevitable defeat started becoming clear to them.

Just like Obi, Trump tried desperately to discredit the election but labored in vain and had to eventually fall back, accept reality and plan for the next election.

2 Likes

Re: Obidients Never Learn by ibrahimsalam: 8:49pm On Mar 04, 2023
Moh247:

Not even as a visitor
After all this tribal jargons you make , your future still depends on nairaland changing monicker like a jobless e rat.
the least average igbo man is more self successful and doing well than you , atleast they make their decisions but you do yours from penny given just to earn a living

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obidients Never Learn by raskymonojendor: 8:52pm On Mar 04, 2023
BentizilL:

I'm even a Yoruba Christian, all this sh*t about Yoruba Muslim is coined by children of hate to divide the great Yorubaland...
Never heard of Yoruba Muslim Yoruba christian till I joined Nairaland. I realised some people from a section of Nigerian were the one using that word. Heck, inside Yoruba homes you would find lots of siblings and even parents of different religious faiths living together peacefully and in harmony.

2 Likes

Re: Obidients Never Learn by ibrahimsalam: 9:00pm On Mar 04, 2023
Moh247:

Not even as a visitor
Even tinubu who was declared winner cannot make the kind of daft statements you are making here , yes he dares not . you end up showing that you envy the igbo people a lot and where you make matters worst is that the last election wasn't an igbo thing because peter obi was voted for massively all over Nigeria even when you guys boasted that he will not get upto 1,000 votes.
while sane ones among you are shocked that peter obi got a whopping 6million votes you are here showing crass immaturity and foolery

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obidients Never Learn by truthhurtsnaira: 9:01pm On Mar 04, 2023
BentizilL:

The mocking of Tinubu will just get worse shey you know...

That grandpa will just embarrass black people the more.

YOU PEOPLE are the ones that never change. That's is why you are a black and are foolish
Re: Obidients Never Learn by Godwin4444: 9:52pm On Mar 04, 2023
BentizilL:

n they learnt their lesson d hardway
Re: Obidients Never Learn by Godwin4444: 9:54pm On Mar 04, 2023
ibrahimsalam:
After all this tribal jargons you make , your future still depends on nairaland changing monicker like a jobless e rat.
the least average igbo man is more self successful and doing well than you , atleast they make their decisions but you do yours from penny given just to earn a living
emeka

Welldone
Re: Obidients Never Learn by Omowale2023(m): 9:13am On Mar 05, 2023
QuotaSystem:

As long as there are bitter, sore losers with a poor spirit of sportsmanship, no matter how advanced a country is, there will never be a “fair election”.

We regard the United States of America as the best model of democracy, but despite their advanced electoral system, look at the chaotic disgrace Trump and his republican hooligans caused during the insurrection in January 2021, when the mob attacked, invaded and violently took over congress because they couldn’t swallow their defeat to Biden at the 2020 election…just like what some extremist zombidients were threatening when Obi’s inevitable defeat started becoming clear to them.

Just like Obi, Trump tried desperately to discredit the election but labored in vain and had to eventually fall back, accept reality and plan for the next election.
Nobody is discrediting anything. What we are saying is we want a free and fair election devoid of rigging or manipulation of any kind
Re: Obidients Never Learn by QuotaSystem: 9:20am On Mar 05, 2023
Omowale2023:

Nobody is discrediting anything. What we are saying is we want a free and fair election devoid of rigging or manipulation of any kind

That is ideal but hardly practical.

Which is why I buttressed my point with America’s 250 year old democracy that still isn’t perfect and still receives allegations of rigging and manipulation - especially from bitter, sore losers like Trump and his mob.

We aren’t perfect yet either, but anyone that says we haven’t made progress with this election, despite the ruling party losing 10 states and improved voter accreditation with BVAS, is not being honest with himself.

Re: Obidients Never Learn by helinues: 9:56am On Mar 05, 2023
They are sore/serial losers
Re: Obidients Never Learn by Adiwana: 10:08am On Mar 05, 2023
QuotaSystem:

That is ideal but hardly practical.

Which is why I buttressed my point with America’s 250 year old democracy that still isn’t perfect and still receives allegations of rigging and manipulation - especially from bitter, sore losers like Trump and his mob.

We aren’t perfect yet either, but anyone that says we haven’t made progress with this election, despite the ruling party losing 10 states and improved voter accreditation with BVAS, is not being honest with himself.

It’s one thing not having a perfect system, it’s another thing doing what was done last Saturday. Having an election that puts this country on the brink of serious constitutional crisis is no progress at all. We can’t take 1 step forward and 10 steps backward
Re: Obidients Never Learn by QuotaSystem: 10:29am On Mar 05, 2023
Adiwana:

It’s one thing not having a perfect system, it’s another thing doing what was done last Saturday. Having an election that puts this country on the brink of serious constitutional crisis is no progress at all. We can’t take 1 step forward and 10 steps backward

Not having a perfect system, and any irregularities reported in last Saturday’s election, are one and the same thing actually.

We might not be perfect, but we strive towards perfection. This is the spirit of the statement issued by the Nigerian Bar Association (professional body of lawyers) that gave INEC a 78-80% pass mark (an ‘A’ grade anywhere) for Saturday’s election.

It acknowledges room for improvement while also noting progress made by the INEC, especially with the use of BVAS and upload of results online for public consumption for the first time ever albeit being slower than expected. The real threat to our democracy are those that did not and cannot get the constitutionally defined 25% in a minimum of 24 states, but like Trump and his mob, insists that they won.

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu Whereabout Is Still Unknown / Senate Presidency: Throw Your Support Behind Kalu - Group Tells Tinubu / Subsidy Removal Is The Best

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.