Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,000 members, 7,841,839 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 03:39 PM

Why Do Politicians Cry After A Loss - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Do Politicians Cry After A Loss (252 Views)

Where Do Politicians Keep The Money They Steal From Government / Do Politicians Defect In The USA? / Do Politicians Think We Are Daft? (pic Included) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Politicians Cry After A Loss by darthv: 1:02pm On Mar 04, 2023
Buhari cried and vowed never to contest elections.

Atiku cried after a loss to Bihari

Wike physically devastated could visibly been seen that he has been on the tear lane

Peter obi cried while trying to hold emotions

Why do politicians lose it to tears?
Re: Why Do Politicians Cry After A Loss by duro4chang(m): 1:07pm On Mar 04, 2023
Losers are like that. Buhari also cried when he lost in 2011. Because he won in certain states in the north he believef he had won the general election. Obi is also having the same illusion

1 Like

Re: Why Do Politicians Cry After A Loss by 40Bullets: 1:10pm On Mar 04, 2023
Did Tinubu cry when he lost Lagos to Peter Obi?

Or is Tinubu not a politician?

darthv:

Wike physically devastated could visibly been seen that he has been on the tear lane

Re: Why Do Politicians Cry After A Loss by 2mch(m): 1:13pm On Mar 04, 2023
It’s the Pandora money that has been spent on a fruitless adventure.
Re: Why Do Politicians Cry After A Loss by darthv: 1:14pm On Mar 04, 2023
40Bullets:

I know where you are heading to, please go alone.
What's wrong with you people?
Re: Why Do Politicians Cry After A Loss by 40Bullets: 1:17pm On Mar 04, 2023
I don't understand what you are saying here but next time think through before making sweeping statement.

darthv:
I know where you are heading to, please go alone.
What's wrong with you people?
Re: Why Do Politicians Cry After A Loss by seunmsg(m): 1:31pm On Mar 04, 2023
40Bullets:

Tinubu contested for president of Nigeria and not president of Lagos. He won the election and he’s now president-elect. He has absolutely no reason to cry on national tv after winning the election. Those who lose election like Buhari in 2011, Atiku in 2019 and Peter in 2023 are the ones always crying on tv for consolation. I guess crying on tv is the consolation for losing presidential election 🤣🤣🤣

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Politicians Cry After A Loss by famology(m): 1:40pm On Mar 04, 2023
darthv:

E dey pain ooo 🤣
Re: Why Do Politicians Cry After A Loss by darthv: 1:58pm On Mar 04, 2023
40Bullets:
I don't understand what you are saying here but next time think through before making sweeping statement.

get loss please..
I asked a simple quest and you want to carry your bigotry and come in.

(1) (Reply)

The Real Enemies Of Nigerians / Rivers 2023: Remain Calm, United And Support Tonye Cole, Eze Appeals To Rivers P / Did Labour Party Members Actually Laboured In Vain As Tinubu Predicted?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.