Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,103 members, 7,849,437 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 09:38 PM

Why You Should Not Heed Advice From Cashtivist - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why You Should Not Heed Advice From Cashtivist (150 Views)

Insecurity: Why US May Not Heed Buhari’s Call For Assistance — Falana / Reno Omokri Did Not Heed To Jonathan's Advice, Comes For Buhari Again / Shehu Sani Is A Cashtivist According To A Twitter User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why You Should Not Heed Advice From Cashtivist by ChatterHouse: 1:08pm On Mar 04, 2023
Cashtivist like Reno Omokri and Deji adeyanju are after their stomach

Heeding to any of there advice is like burning yourself with gasoline

Reno omokri has cash out from Mikano 4 years ago but when Mikano refuses to settle this election period he started frolicking with Agbododist

Likewise Deji adeyanju sensing Peter no dey give shishi, he undermine the youth who's blood and water was sacrifice on the alter of a New Nigeria

I'm enjoining All youth in Nigeria to come out en-mass and vote for Labour Party expecially in RIVERS state, LAGOS State and KADUNA state

Don't listen to any Cashtivist that told you to move on

Our mandate is stolen and we the youth we recover it

Since our President His excellency Peter Obi says we should calm down

Our Mandate shall be recovered insha Allah

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Not Heed Advice From Cashtivist by Parachoko: 1:12pm On Mar 04, 2023
I'm even surprise that Alhaja is now working for LP undecided

I thought she was an activist

(1) (Reply)

2023 Elections: INEC Bars Negligent Staff From Gov’ship Poll. / Governorship Election:apc, Sanwo-olu Jittery As Obi’s Victory In Lagos Boosts LP / Lawyers, Please Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.