Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,730 members, 7,817,002 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:41 PM

One More Week To Retire Sanwo-olu - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / One More Week To Retire Sanwo-olu (318 Views)

One More Week For Peter Obi To Campaign In Lagos And.. / Obidients Get Ready To Retire Sanwo-olu / Why Lagos Can’t Reopen Schools Now – Sanwo-olu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

One More Week To Retire Sanwo-olu by 40Bullets: 1:32pm On Mar 04, 2023
OBIdients, don't be distracted.
Remember, how many were killed during #endsars and Sanwo-olu denied it.
Remember, how they prevented us from campaigning.
Remember, those who died and those wounded.
Remember, how about #68Billion of your money goes to one man every year and touts control Lagos.

We have delayed our protest because of these Elections.
Gubernatorial and state Assembly elections.

Vote LP top to bottom.
It's not a time to consider even Jandor.If we sacrificed BankyW, I don't see any PDP candidate to be pitied.

Remain focused, and organize to defend yourselves

1 Like

Re: One More Week To Retire Sanwo-olu by silvoclaira: 1:34pm On Mar 04, 2023
Stop the bitterness

3 Likes

Re: One More Week To Retire Sanwo-olu by shuttox: 1:56pm On Mar 04, 2023
Yoruba will start cursing you
They are tribalistic in nature

But GRV will shame them
πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: One More Week To Retire Sanwo-olu by freeeeme(m): 6:09pm On Mar 04, 2023
Oga, you're wrong.

He dey retire on May 29th.

GRV fit give him job for LASTMA...he go sabi that one well.

1 Like

Re: One More Week To Retire Sanwo-olu by Zico5(m): 6:51pm On Mar 04, 2023
You guys have failed already. We will let u know that presidential election is different from governorship election. As well, it's crystal clear to all Yoruba that u guys have agenda. We will make sure that all the mistakes about Igbo in Lagos is corrected and we do it as the lord liveth. Yoruba are too nice to be sincere

1 Like

Re: One More Week To Retire Sanwo-olu by freeeeme(m): 7:39pm On Mar 04, 2023
It's not about Yoruba or Igbo..Why Igbo guys no complain about Ambode.

It's about who dey chop from Sanwo's govt and who dey suffer for Lagos's doom of governance
Zico5:
You guys have failed already. We will let u know that presidential election is different from governorship election. As well, it's crystal clear to all Yoruba that u guys have agenda. We will make sure that all the mistakes about Igbo in Lagos is corrected and we do it as the lord liveth. Yoruba are too nice to be sincere

1 Like

Re: One More Week To Retire Sanwo-olu by ProphetM0hammad: 10:25am On Mar 05, 2023
freeeeme:
It's not about Yoruba or Igbo..Why Igbo guys no complain about Ambode.

It's about who dey chop from Sanwo's govt and who dey suffer for Lagos's doom of governance

Osu Okoro
Face your landlocked barren erosion ravaged yeast.

I don't know why a group of Ogbuefis would want to impose a governor in Lagos
Re: One More Week To Retire Sanwo-olu by freeeeme(m): 8:29pm On Mar 05, 2023
None of the captions define me.

Omo Ijebu to n gbe leko lati odun kejila lemi. (Translation- I'm from Ijebu residing in Lagos for the past 12 years).

Lagos Tax payer, and Lekki toll gate payer ("Pre-EndSars"wink.

Ethnicity has done more harm to Nigeria since Independent than useful.

We are Lagosians and we love our Igbo Lagosians. We've done business with them, marry their daughters, benefited from each other and has become one Nigerian/Lagosian

Eko ti dide as One Lagosian, and not Igbo-Iagosian or Yoruba-Lagosian.

I respect your opinion and I expect same.

ProphetM0hammad:

Osu Okoro
Face your landlocked barren erosion ravaged yeast.

I don't know why a group of Ogbuefis would want to impose a governor in Lagos

(1) (Reply)

AAU Special Intervention Team Unravels N2bn Tax Fraud / UK Finally Bans Nigerian Students From Bringing Their Family Over / Top 10 Safest Cities In Africa To Visit Or Reside In 2024

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.