Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,374 members, 7,836,522 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:16 AM

Onikan General Hospital Lagos Asks Staff To Bring Their PVCs To Work - Onyeche - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Onikan General Hospital Lagos Asks Staff To Bring Their PVCs To Work - Onyeche (19903 Views)

Election Petition: Appeal Court Asks Staff To Stay At Home On Wednesday / Lagos State Neighbourhood Watch Mandates Corps Members To Submit Their PVCs / Aisha Buhari Asks Staff To Go On Indefinite Leave Amid Pregnancy Rumour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Onikan General Hospital Lagos Asks Staff To Bring Their PVCs To Work - Onyeche by Houseontherock1: 1:57pm On Mar 04, 2023
Are you sure the message is not one of those made up messages? No time for fact check after the lies o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Onikan General Hospital Lagos Asks Staff To Bring Their PVCs To Work - Onyeche by Oplomo: 1:57pm On Mar 04, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
How is bringing your PVC to work an issue?Which law is broken?

When the endtime fake prophecies religious charlatans all over Igboland were asking their hate-filled members to bring their PVCs to 'audit' the votes for lp in their gathering, the lp mob were hailing them. https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2022/06/27/anambra-cleric-declares-operation-show-your-pvc-in-church/

So how is that of Onikan now different? If you like do not show your PVC, it is beyween you and your management.

For how long shall we have socially irresponsible citizens? Show your PVC then go to your PU and vote.

The PVC collcted was about 7m but only about 1m voted. That is because institutions did not complement the effort of INEC.

Congrats my President-Elect Asiwaju Tinubu.
check my signature for free stuffs!

PVC is a federal document issued only by the federal government, you give them PVC to keep for you?
Re: Onikan General Hospital Lagos Asks Staff To Bring Their PVCs To Work - Onyeche by tammie24: 1:57pm On Mar 04, 2023
Now it Sanwolu that killed people at Lekki toll gate

No longer Tinubu

Or buhari

Confused people

Una go dey alright las las

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onikan General Hospital Lagos Asks Staff To Bring Their PVCs To Work - Onyeche by easzypeaszy(m): 1:58pm On Mar 04, 2023
My Boss who is an LP supporter also did same for us here in Lagos Ogba to be precised...He ask us to all com wt PVC dose without wer givin punishment and dose dat show der he wrote dwn our names..He didnt open his mouth to say vote LP...But the threat was much..to the fact dat if LP loses our job is at stake..We stil dey pray lik dis...Igbos in Lagos are mkin the whole tin sickenin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onikan General Hospital Lagos Asks Staff To Bring Their PVCs To Work - Onyeche by Enemyofpeace: 1:58pm On Mar 04, 2023
Sanwoolu is feeling jittery.
Re: Onikan General Hospital Lagos Asks Staff To Bring Their PVCs To Work - Onyeche by YorubaSamurai: 1:59pm On Mar 04, 2023
And how that one take concern igbos?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onikan General Hospital Lagos Asks Staff To Bring Their PVCs To Work - Onyeche by 1Dray(m): 2:00pm On Mar 04, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
How is bringing your PVC to work an issue?Which law is broken? You were given days off for that single purpose to collect your PVC yet you do not want to show the PVC to your employer when you claimed to have collected it during the days off work LASG gave you.

When the endtime fake prophecies religious charlatans all over Igboland were asking their hate-filled members to bring their PVCs to 'audit' the votes for lp in their gathering, the lp mob were hailing them. https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2022/06/27/anambra-cleric-declares-operation-show-your-pvc-in-church/

So how is that of Onikan now different? If you like do not show your PVC, it is between you and your management. O ti ri işe imi ni ile epo niyen.

For how long shall we have socially irresponsible citizens? Show your PVC then go to your PU and vote.

The PVC collcted was about 7m but only about 1m voted. That is because institutions did not complement the effort of INEC.

Congrats to my President-Elect Asiwaju Tinubu.

It's those free stuffs that will nail you.
Re: Onikan General Hospital Lagos Asks Staff To Bring Their PVCs To Work - Onyeche by Banter1(m): 2:01pm On Mar 04, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
How is bringing your PVC to work an issue?Which law is broken? You were given days off for that single purpose to collect your PVC yet you do not want to show the PVC to your employer when you claimed to have collected it during the days off work LASG gave you.

So how is that of Onikan now different? If you like do not show your PVC, it is between you and your management. O ti ri işe imi ni ile epo niyen.

So you're in support of what is going on?
Re: Onikan General Hospital Lagos Asks Staff To Bring Their PVCs To Work - Onyeche by jahsharon: 2:01pm On Mar 04, 2023
Massiveglory:
Sanwolu should be careful so he does not lose what is ordinarly suppose to be his own.

I know sanwolu is afraid and jittery due to the authentic presidential results in Lagos state where PODATTI and labour party cleared over 75% of the votes. Not the fake nonsense that was manipulated.

Sanwolu be careful. Ordinarily you should be returned back to office. But with all these unholy moves, be careful so you don't lose what is yours.

If you not satisfied, go back to your village

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onikan General Hospital Lagos Asks Staff To Bring Their PVCs To Work - Onyeche by Nwaetche(m): 2:01pm On Mar 04, 2023
Can you imagine?

Sanwo-Olu is a gonner!

this is exactly what he did with the civil servant. Does he think GRV would sack all the people when he wins?

This is crude politics. Tinubu and his urchin will surely destroy the country.

nlfpmod:
As shared by Emmanuel ONYECHE:

https://twitter.com/Ashibuoguh/status/1631967962893615104/photo/1
Re: Onikan General Hospital Lagos Asks Staff To Bring Their PVCs To Work - Onyeche by Burga101: 2:02pm On Mar 04, 2023
nlfpmod:

Why do you pple love spreading fake news I woke right here in onikan General hospital I’m one of the staff and I don’t think there’s something of such please stop the fake rumors
Thank you

Re: Onikan General Hospital Lagos Asks Staff To Bring Their PVCs To Work - Onyeche by helinues: 2:02pm On Mar 04, 2023
The same op mod who created the thread also move it to fp.

Same way the same mod spread false narration about Lekki massacre with half of post on FP then was about Lekki.

You guys can only hide, you can't run. We are far ahead of una

Seunmsg, afamed, kyase

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onikan General Hospital Lagos Asks Staff To Bring Their PVCs To Work - Onyeche by IpobAntidote: 2:02pm On Mar 04, 2023
HYPOCRISY is part and parcel of IGOB DNA. NO one can tell me otherwise.
Everything they do and preach, if you should do it, then they will start wailing and crying like lunatics.
Lagos is my father land and it will remain so. No amount of wailing is going to change that.
You can take night bus back to where ever you came from, we don't give a flying fvck.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Onikan General Hospital Lagos Asks Staff To Bring Their PVCs To Work - Onyeche by Nobody: 2:02pm On Mar 04, 2023
Politics is about interest and it also has consequence, it is not emotions. He is trying to protect his interest and that of the staff.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onikan General Hospital Lagos Asks Staff To Bring Their PVCs To Work - Onyeche by Tee2027: 2:03pm On Mar 04, 2023
Mr man so its Sanwo Olu who killed at toll gate now and not Tinubu again?

Pls you are from which state? If you the poster of the thread is not from Lagos state nor from SW pls biko I beg you face your state matter pls leave Lagos and SW alone biko and kindly stop disturbing us here on NL pls na beg I beg you.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onikan General Hospital Lagos Asks Staff To Bring Their PVCs To Work - Onyeche by ProphetM0hammad: 2:03pm On Mar 04, 2023
Yes
It's personal

Any Okoro who doesn't like that should take night bus back to Abakaliki

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Onikan General Hospital Lagos Asks Staff To Bring Their PVCs To Work - Onyeche by Lukuluku69(m): 2:03pm On Mar 04, 2023
nlfpmod:

When your MOGs and Pastors asked you to show it, no problem but. When your Employer ask you for same, it becomes an issue?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onikan General Hospital Lagos Asks Staff To Bring Their PVCs To Work - Onyeche by Banter1(m): 2:03pm On Mar 04, 2023
Afonjas are afraid they gonna loose Lagos lmao.
Re: Onikan General Hospital Lagos Asks Staff To Bring Their PVCs To Work - Onyeche by jessylaurel(f): 2:04pm On Mar 04, 2023
nlfpmod:

They keep oppressing these lagosians but still yet the don't have sense.tuehh
Re: Onikan General Hospital Lagos Asks Staff To Bring Their PVCs To Work - Onyeche by CORRECTMAN78(m): 2:07pm On Mar 04, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
How is bringing your PVC to work an issue?Which law is broken? You were given days off for that single purpose to collect your PVC yet you do not want to show the PVC to your employer when you claimed to have collected it during the days off work LASG gave you. Those days you took as off days to collect PVC were paid for with my tax so LASG should affirm it was well used!

E-diot! Your PVC is your personal belonging and nobody should mandate you to bring it
Re: Onikan General Hospital Lagos Asks Staff To Bring Their PVCs To Work - Onyeche by Tee2027: 2:07pm On Mar 04, 2023
jessylaurel:

They keep oppressing these lagosians but still yet the don't have sense.tuehh

Na u get sense and ugm, ipob sit u at home every Monday?

Did Lagosian beg you to help dem? Bia Nwanne go back to your village wey get sense.

Sanwo is working and one of the best governor bro.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onikan General Hospital Lagos Asks Staff To Bring Their PVCs To Work - Onyeche by Asour: 2:07pm On Mar 04, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
How is bringing your PVC to work an issue?Which law is broken? You were given days off for that single purpose to collect your PVC yet you do not want to show the PVC to your employer when you claimed to have collected it during the days off work LASG gave you. Those days you took as off days to collect PVC were paid for with my tax so LASG should affirm it was well used!

PVCs are a civic right. NOT an obligation.
So also is participating in voting. Nevermind one's choice.

One reserves the rights also NOT to take it.

And yes the cleric who did it in Anambra was also wrong.
Re: Onikan General Hospital Lagos Asks Staff To Bring Their PVCs To Work - Onyeche by GameLord009: 2:08pm On Mar 04, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

All these you “Agbero” style analysis. How can you compare a church to a government parastatals? The drug pill of hate you people drink every day, will ki$$ you lots eventually. Which kind human beings be this
Re: Onikan General Hospital Lagos Asks Staff To Bring Their PVCs To Work - Onyeche by WHITELIGHTER: 2:08pm On Mar 04, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

Smh.....
Re: Onikan General Hospital Lagos Asks Staff To Bring Their PVCs To Work - Onyeche by NoToPile: 2:09pm On Mar 04, 2023
I honestly don't see any thing wrong in the message. People have shown PVC in churches, markets and everywhere so what's the fuss.

Everybody knows a change in government can be a threat to jobs. If your job is threatened you will do all you can to protect it.

Everybody will protect their interest, Lagos civil servants will still want their salaries to keep entering their account on the 24th.

You think different ministries and agencies in Lasgidi will not mobilize their people? grin

It's all about interests.

Let them mobilize their people abeg.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onikan General Hospital Lagos Asks Staff To Bring Their PVCs To Work - Onyeche by johnjose68: 2:09pm On Mar 04, 2023
Cantonese:
Mago mago people.

A no structure party now making them sleepless. Now they see that Nigerian are wiser. The decent youths are awake. The know that their braggadocio and thugs will not work. Now it is time to beg.

I just pity you in advance. Because the kind of cry you will cry next week will be massive.

If not for hatred and bad belle, even you cannot compare all the flat.head governors with Sanwolu.

Imagine an Igbo man wanting to contest as governor in Lagos. No be juju be that.

Like obi, like Paul enechen, like ipo.b, like failure.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Onikan General Hospital Lagos Asks Staff To Bring Their PVCs To Work - Onyeche by Asour: 2:10pm On Mar 04, 2023
Tee2027:

Did Lagosian beg you to help dem? Bia Nwanne go back to your village wey get sense.

I'm not against Sanwolu.

I live in Lagos and I'm not Igbo.

But are you aware that Sanwolu himself saw no wrong in challenging an Incumbent governor & happily 'took' his seat after 1 term. Now he's jittery.

Or you want to say Ambode didn't work?

Hahahaha.

These guys are funny.
Re: Onikan General Hospital Lagos Asks Staff To Bring Their PVCs To Work - Onyeche by PARADIZEPRIEST: 2:11pm On Mar 04, 2023
This total nonsense.What about the registered voters they refused to give pvcs? We cant be deceived because
Tinubu will use same method he entered to bring in sanwoo olu
NIGERIA ELECTORIAL BODY IS DEAD AND BURIED by MUAMUD. sad
Re: Onikan General Hospital Lagos Asks Staff To Bring Their PVCs To Work - Onyeche by Asour: 2:11pm On Mar 04, 2023
Banter1:
Afonjas are afraid they gonna loose Lagos lmao.

Lose Lagos?

How?

Aren't all the candidates Yorubas?
Re: Onikan General Hospital Lagos Asks Staff To Bring Their PVCs To Work - Onyeche by jessylaurel(f): 2:11pm On Mar 04, 2023
Tee2027:

If you know where I'm typing from you won't be embarrassing yourself calling me ugm. Ode ritualist
Re: Onikan General Hospital Lagos Asks Staff To Bring Their PVCs To Work - Onyeche by Owutuotuo(m): 2:13pm On Mar 04, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

This is simple arm-twisting. How will a hospital management support employees with voting in thousands of polling units? What’s their business with that? This MD and his likes are irresponsible goats.
Re: Onikan General Hospital Lagos Asks Staff To Bring Their PVCs To Work - Onyeche by Banter1(m): 2:13pm On Mar 04, 2023
Asour:

Lose Lagos?

How?

Aren't all the candidates Yorubas?
lose to LP I meant.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Wike To El-rufai: History Will Be On Your Side For Supporting Southern Presidenc / Rivers Re-run: Wike Would Have Gone Had PDP Lost — Okorocha / Micheal Akinleye Declares Ajimobi’s Appointment Illegal, Threatens Lawsuit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.