Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,394 members, 7,846,645 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 08:22 PM

2023 Elections: His Choice Of Candidate Discouraged His Potential Helper - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Elections: His Choice Of Candidate Discouraged His Potential Helper (1207 Views)

I Discouraged Ransom Payment Until I Was Kidnapped - Ex-DSS Director, Ejiofor / I’m Discouraged After Last Week’s Visit To Buhari­ – Bakare / APC Members Protest In Abuja: 'Say No To Imposition Of Candidate' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023 Elections: His Choice Of Candidate Discouraged His Potential Helper by kk2027: 2:21pm On Mar 04, 2023
If we have s new Nigeria that works for everyone, you wont have business begging online

Pere be like " Go ask the Lord"

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Elections: His Choice Of Candidate Discouraged His Potential Helper by nolyyy(m): 2:23pm On Mar 04, 2023
Eweeee

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023 Elections: His Choice Of Candidate Discouraged His Potential Helper by Nobody: 2:24pm On Mar 04, 2023
Pere is just being stupid, I avoid people that play politics with their hearts. If you know politicians very well then you’ll borrow sense and not to ever pick fights or hate anyone because of them. If anyone hates me because of my choice of support, I’ll return the hatred back in million folds.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Elections: His Choice Of Candidate Discouraged His Potential Helper by kk2027: 2:24pm On Mar 04, 2023
Serves him right

You vote in the old order yet you're online begging

No be juju?

8 Likes

Re: 2023 Elections: His Choice Of Candidate Discouraged His Potential Helper by Nobody: 2:26pm On Mar 04, 2023
kk2027:
Serves him right

You vote in the old order yet you're online begging

No be juju?
What happened to "freedom of choice".
I will keep asking this, how do we know you young candidate will perform any better? 🤔

1 Like

Re: 2023 Elections: His Choice Of Candidate Discouraged His Potential Helper by kk2027: 2:26pm On Mar 04, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Pere is just being stupid, I avoid people that play politics with their hearts

Being stupid with his own money?

Just like you have a choice to keep voting in bad leaders, he has a right to who he sends his money to.

13 Likes

Re: 2023 Elections: His Choice Of Candidate Discouraged His Potential Helper by mariahAngel(f): 2:26pm On Mar 04, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Pere is just being stupid, I avoid people that play politics with their hearts

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha😂😂😂

1 Like

Re: 2023 Elections: His Choice Of Candidate Discouraged His Potential Helper by kk2027: 2:27pm On Mar 04, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

What happened to "freedom of choice".
I will keep asking this, how do we know you young candidate will perform any better? 🤔

Reason is obvious

We cant keep doing the same thing and expect a different result

7 Likes

Re: 2023 Elections: His Choice Of Candidate Discouraged His Potential Helper by SeeItSayIt: 2:27pm On Mar 04, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Pere is just being stupid, I avoid people that play politics with their hearts. If you know politicians very well then you’ll borrow sense and not to ever pick fights with anyone because of them. If anyone hates me because of my choice of support, I’ll return the hatred back in million folds.

Then go ahead & help the needy nah. Is it an abomination for you to assist such batifiers?

4 Likes

Re: 2023 Elections: His Choice Of Candidate Discouraged His Potential Helper by Dreal1247: 2:29pm On Mar 04, 2023
Bat is neither a bird nor an animal. It only sees clearly at night. It is synonymous with witchcraft activities. It has a very bad aura oozing from the body. Nobody wants to associate with it. It is one of the animals cursed by God. It has stolen the Nigerian political mandate with daytime rape and robbery through monetary inducement of the INEC chairman.
Re: 2023 Elections: His Choice Of Candidate Discouraged His Potential Helper by Nobody: 2:29pm On Mar 04, 2023
kk2027:

Reason is obvious

We cant keep doing the same thing and expect a different result

What same thing? 🤔
You still don't get the point, do you?
And still didn't answer my question.! 🤔

I can equally give you my reason why I think we shouldn't vote for your own Candidate. Now, how do we know if your Candidate will perform any better? 🤔
Re: 2023 Elections: His Choice Of Candidate Discouraged His Potential Helper by kk2027: 2:31pm On Mar 04, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

What same thing? 🤔
You still don't get the point, do you?
And still didn't answer my question.! 🤔

I can equally give you my reason why I think we shouldn't vote for your own Candidate. Now, how do we know if your Candidate will perform any better? 🤔

APC has been in power for 7 years, you and I see the result
You cant possibly relect them, thats rewarding monumental failure

1 Like

Re: 2023 Elections: His Choice Of Candidate Discouraged His Potential Helper by Nobody: 2:32pm On Mar 04, 2023
kk2027:

APC has been in power for 7 years, you and I see the result
You cant possibly relect them, thats rewarding monumental failure
Are you voting for party or Candidate? 🤔
If it's party, why should we vote a structureless party your candidate belong to? 🤣
Re: 2023 Elections: His Choice Of Candidate Discouraged His Potential Helper by kk2027: 2:33pm On Mar 04, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

Are you voting for power or Candidate? 🤔
If it's party, why should we vote a structureless party your candidate belong to? 🤣

We wanted a different candidate at least to send a message that we'll vote you out if you dont perform

Power belongs to the people. These politicians are banking on our division to do as they like in office

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Elections: His Choice Of Candidate Discouraged His Potential Helper by Nobody: 2:35pm On Mar 04, 2023
kk2027:

We wanted a different candidate at least to send a message that we'll vote you out if you dont perform

Power belongs to the people. These politicians are banking on our division to do as they like in office
What's this one saying na? 🤣
I repeat, respect people's choice of candidate. Each with their opinion, and choice!

1 Like

Re: 2023 Elections: His Choice Of Candidate Discouraged His Potential Helper by Nobody: 2:36pm On Mar 04, 2023
mariahAngel:

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha😂😂😂
Mariah that’s simply the truth. My uncle is a strong Obidient frontier and we dy finish ourselves for WhatsApp because we understand the lifestyle of politicians. Do you know yahaya bello and Dino melaye were already strategizing Incase Atiku won(I personally know about this)? This two people are arch enemies to the public eyes ooo. They have already strategize on yahaya bello decamping to pdp if Atiku wins and Dino will be the flag bearer of the pdp gubernatorial election in kogi state . Don’t be surprised if eventually Tinubu and Obi found themselves in the same party and supporting each other. What becomes of others who’s lives were wasted because of them? Nigerians don’t really know how their politicians operate

1 Like

Re: 2023 Elections: His Choice Of Candidate Discouraged His Potential Helper by Nobody: 2:38pm On Mar 04, 2023
SeeItSayIt:

Then go ahead & help the needy nah. Is it an abomination for you to assist such batifiers?
Do you know me to have concluded I don’t help people in my own little way?
Re: 2023 Elections: His Choice Of Candidate Discouraged His Potential Helper by Houseontherock1: 2:39pm On Mar 04, 2023
Pere is managing himself, why beg him for money in the first place?
Re: 2023 Elections: His Choice Of Candidate Discouraged His Potential Helper by Nobody: 2:42pm On Mar 04, 2023
Houseontherock1:
Pere is managing himself, why beg him for money in the first place?
He should have simply tell him off and not with that response. Don’t forget the same can happen to him as well
Re: 2023 Elections: His Choice Of Candidate Discouraged His Potential Helper by Houseontherock1: 2:43pm On Mar 04, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
He should have simply tell him off and not with that response. Don’t forget the same can happen to him as well
Just being sarcastic there...Pere has always been rude and arrogant

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023 Elections: His Choice Of Candidate Discouraged His Potential Helper by Philgafauto: 2:49pm On Mar 04, 2023
A lot of things need to change. I lost a lot of friends this period of election and I like it like that.

Going forward, I cannot help any poor or uneducated person again especially if the person is yoruba. I have always feared Muslims so i will continue to distance myself from them. As for church, I have not stepped into one for almost a year and this election made me know they are generally not fit for purpose.

This is the time to prioritize yourself and look inward. Get that passport and do what you can do leave legally. Just your family and yourself. No need to vote next Saturday because it’s a waste.

Things will really change in Nigeria after this election.
Re: 2023 Elections: His Choice Of Candidate Discouraged His Potential Helper by Ckonnet: 2:56pm On Mar 04, 2023
A typical urchin!@ begs for alms up n down and still supports his oppressors.
Re: 2023 Elections: His Choice Of Candidate Discouraged His Potential Helper by SeeItSayIt: 3:30pm On Mar 04, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:

I don't need to know you. Just request for the contact of that needy & add to the list of the people you've helped.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Elections: His Choice Of Candidate Discouraged His Potential Helper by kk2027: 3:32pm On Mar 04, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

What's this one saying na? 🤣
I repeat, respect people's choice of candidate. Each with their opinion, and choice!

No wahala
I think we're saying the same thing
Let everyone make their choices but dont come begging me for money cos I have a choice not to spare you a shishi

1 Like

Re: 2023 Elections: His Choice Of Candidate Discouraged His Potential Helper by kk2027: 3:37pm On Mar 04, 2023
Ckonnet:
A typical urchin!@ begs for alms up n down and still supports his oppressors.

Pere is right on this one
Re: 2023 Elections: His Choice Of Candidate Discouraged His Potential Helper by Nobody: 4:16pm On Mar 04, 2023
The low IQ on display by Nigerians is legendary. So, because of his political leaning the guy didn't want to help him? And this is probably one of the mongs that were blaming Buhari for neglecting the dot because the dismissed tribe didn't vote for him. What's different between that and what this mug just did?
Re: 2023 Elections: His Choice Of Candidate Discouraged His Potential Helper by Nobody: 4:17pm On Mar 04, 2023
kk2027:

Being stupid with his own money?

Just like you have a choice to keep voting in bad leaders, he has a right to who he sends his money to.

No. Being stupid for judging someone based on his political leaning.
Re: 2023 Elections: His Choice Of Candidate Discouraged His Potential Helper by Philgafauto: 4:18pm On Mar 04, 2023
elnegrodeafriqu:
The low IQ on display by Nigerians is legendary. So, because of his political leaning the guy didn't want to help him? And this is probably one of the mongs that were blaming Buhari for neglecting the dot because the dismissed tribe didn't vote for him. What's different between that and what this mug just did?

Why you tell me why any middle class Nigerian should help any poor person—especially if that poor person is yoruba?

I’m waiting for your answer. And mind you, I am a yoruba man too so don’t bring igbo talk to it.
Re: 2023 Elections: His Choice Of Candidate Discouraged His Potential Helper by Nobody: 4:19pm On Mar 04, 2023
kk2027:

If you guys wanted a different candidate Sowore was available. You guys ain't fooling no one, by the way.
Re: 2023 Elections: His Choice Of Candidate Discouraged His Potential Helper by Nobody: 4:20pm On Mar 04, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:

They usually talk out of their arses. It's standard procedure for them to.
Re: 2023 Elections: His Choice Of Candidate Discouraged His Potential Helper by Nobody: 4:21pm On Mar 04, 2023
Houseontherock1:

Just being sarcastic there...Pere has always been rude and arrogant

Is he by any means from the "dismissed tribe"?

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Year Anniversary Of Deborah Samuel, Killed By Islamists Mob / Forex Scarcity Persists As CBN Resumes Intervention / Is TIEFNUBU An Accountant Or A Business Administrator?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.