Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,164 members, 7,821,950 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:35 PM

Send And Receive Money From Ghana - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Send And Receive Money From Ghana (315 Views)

How To Send And Receive Paypal Funds In Nigeria (Photos) / Freelance Payment: How To Receive Money From Abroad In Nigeria / 2018 New Method On How To Open Paypal Account That Can Send And Receive Payment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Send And Receive Money From Ghana by NoahHadNoArk: 3:04pm On Mar 04, 2023
With my Nigerian bank Accounts and my Ghanaian Momo Accounts, I will send and receive money for you from Ghana. It’s instant.

WhatsApp me 08064437054 let’s deal. Current rates apply.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Send And Receive Money From Ghana by Zhark007: 9:21am On Mar 07, 2023
NoahHadNoArk:
With my Nigerian bank Accounts and my Ghanaian Momo Accounts, I will send and receive money for you from Ghana. It’s instant.

WhatsApp me 08064437054 let’s deal. Current rates apply.

this is guy here is highly recommended, never met him in person, only saw him on nairaland and decided to try him. He received my money and duly sent it to my recipient in ghana without story. He's trustworthy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Send And Receive Money From Ghana by NoahHadNoArk: 10:38pm On Apr 03, 2023

(1) (Reply)

Foreign Verified Steam Account For Sale!! / The Truth About Oriflame; Tell Us The Honest Truth About This MLM Scheme / What Do You Need To Know About V2ray?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.