Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,484 members, 7,840,081 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

Jonathan Or Odechukwu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Or Odechukwu (620 Views)

“jonathan Or Not, Niger Delta ‘ll Resume Militancy This Year” – Annkio Briggs / Return Jonathan Or Forget One Nigeria – Ijaw People / Ijaw Youths Threaten Nigerians - Vote For Jonathan Or Face War ! ! ! ! ! ! ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jonathan Or Odechukwu by holluwizzy: 2:17pm On Sep 14, 2011
Looking at Nigeria today and in the past , Government of the past have tried to speak more and do less ,

now in the Era of Jonathan things have gone worst, Explosions and Terorist in the country that makes a lay man to sleep with one eye closed .

and the rich still thinking of ways to inconvinience the more by giving them money and sponsorship to vandalise what the former government have

done. and we claimed to have a president "Jonathan or Ode-chukwu" who i have not for once observed to make a move or act as a driver who

Nigerian Bus . A journalist was with me and i asked him what does he think about Nigeria and the crisis on ground. he said its better to Privatise

Nigeria and let people live their life at large. the people claim to have voted a man that they depend so much on ,not knowing that they voted what i

will call Ode-Chukwu. in other words , Nigerians should forget that their is a man called president and do what they have to do to make a living.
Re: Jonathan Or Odechukwu by kokoA(m): 2:24pm On Sep 14, 2011
ok *** yawns***

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu Boys At Work-caution-horrible Photo / The Collapse Is Coming - But There's Money To Be Made! / Will Nigeria's 51st Independence Day Celebrations Be Marred By Security Fears?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.