Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,295 members, 7,815,511 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:45 PM

Distress Sales For This Ram (Sold) - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Distress Sales For This Ram (Sold) (679 Views)

Distress Sales Asap (pic) / Live Within Asaba?? Clearance Sales For 8 Weeks Broilers...(with pictures) / Distress Sales: Agricultural Equipments Imported From Idia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Distress Sales For This Ram (Sold) by Titilayo4life: 4:28pm On Mar 04, 2023
I seek a new home, purpose and task for this amazing West African Dwarf ram. The ram has been below utilization ever since our entire flock was wiped
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AZzdBrpk4Bc and I see no reason to hold unto him since the purpose of purchase has been defeated.

He his well vaccined with necessary antivirus, his current ivermectin and dewormer is still active till 13th of next month.

This is an unplanned sales and no price was fixed on it but i'll sincerely appreciate a good offer. Kindly make your offer as I want him out of this ranch asap!

Location: Institute of Regenerative Agriculture, Ibadan/Oyo state Capital

Thanks and God less.

Re: Distress Sales For This Ram (Sold) by LikeAking: 4:45pm On Mar 04, 2023
Every thing will be fine...

E go beta..
Re: Distress Sales For This Ram (Sold) by rainmoredays: 6:20pm On Mar 04, 2023
But you could have stated your price at least.
Is this MrMidePossible
Re: Distress Sales For This Ram (Sold) by Curious346: 4:36am On Mar 30, 2023
"your whole flock was wiped" by what ?
Titilayo4life:
I seek a new home, purpose and task for this amazing West African Dwarf ram. The ram has been below utilization ever since our entire flock was wiped
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AZzdBrpk4Bc and I see no reason to hold unto him since the purpose of purchase has been defeated.

He his well vaccined with necessary antivirus, his current ivermectin and dewormer is still active till 13th of next month.

This is an unplanned sales and no price was fixed on it but i'll sincerely appreciate a good offer. Kindly make your offer as I want him out of this ranch asap!

Location: Institute of Regenerative Agriculture, Ibadan/Oyo state Capital

Thanks and God less.

(1) (Reply)

Muriate Of Potash / Avian Career Opportunities In Poultry Farming / Distributors For Pure Natural Horney

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.