Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,977 members, 7,817,876 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:52 PM

I Prefer Hushpuppi To Peter Obi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Prefer Hushpuppi To Peter Obi (797 Views)

Abba Kyari Collected N8 Million From Hushpuppi To Jail Chibuzor - Gazette / Dino Melaye: Some Spend Money On Cocaine, Homosexuals But I Prefer Cars / Saraki Reacts To Peter Obi's Performance At VP Debate. Ogundamisi Laughs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Prefer Hushpuppi To Peter Obi by HellVictorinho7: 5:05pm On Mar 04, 2023
i will rather vote hushpuppi for everything. before you associate me with jagavan, remember i cannot regret being hell victorinho ,my name means we are not totally same. we have differences. you may be wishing me to get cut into pieces already. well, i praise hushpuppi for not supporting the useless cashless policy made by buhari ,supported by peter jezus mohammed obi and promoted by similar bastards. your life is not envied for trying to kill me everyday, you bastards. i miss not your vomit, rest not needed when i'm gone, goodbye in advance to myself , hell victorinho, also to my family members affected by the useless policy, whether they accept this or not , damn!!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Prefer Hushpuppi To Peter Obi by PlayMaker14: 5:08pm On Mar 04, 2023
HellVictorinho7:
i will rather vote hushpuppi for everything. before you associate me with jagavan, remember i cannot regret being hell victorinho ,my name means we are not totally same. we have differences. you may be wishing me to get cut into pieces already. well, i praise hushpuppi for not supporting the useless cashless policy made by buhari ,supported by peter jezus mohammed obi and promoted by similar bastards. your life is not envied for trying to kill me everyday, you bastards. i miss not your vomit, rest not needed when i'm gone, goodbye in advance to myself , hell victorinho, also to my family members affected by the useless policy, whether they accept this or not , damn!!!!
Your brain dead dimwit called Tinubu has been declared President by Manhood Yakubu, but you still cannot do without mentioning Peter Obi....

If this is not gross stupidity, I don't know what else to call it.

11 Likes

Re: I Prefer Hushpuppi To Peter Obi by AdaojoTheUrchin: 5:10pm On Mar 04, 2023
HellVictorinho7:

You are a yorouba muslim Thiefnubuu agbero, so how is this supposed to be news?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Prefer Hushpuppi To Peter Obi by HellVictorinho7: 5:27pm On Mar 04, 2023
AdaojoTheUrchin:

You are a yorouba muslim Thiefnubuu agbero, so how is this supposed to be news?
you are my yoruba father, werey
Re: I Prefer Hushpuppi To Peter Obi by HellVictorinho7: 5:29pm On Mar 04, 2023
PlayMaker14:
Your brain dead dimwit called Tinubu has been declared President by Manhood Yakubu, but you still cannot do without mentioning Peter Obi....

If this is not gross stupidity, I don't know what else to call it.
i rather vote hushpuppi than your jagavan too,bastard.
Re: I Prefer Hushpuppi To Peter Obi by HellVictorinho7: 5:34pm On Mar 04, 2023
tinubu no send me, peter jezus worse , ati wetin ku? make una dey ur dey,nonsense.
Re: I Prefer Hushpuppi To Peter Obi by PlayMaker14: 5:35pm On Mar 04, 2023
HellVictorinho7:
i rather vote hushpuppi than your jagavan too,bastard.
Let your tears flow.... grin
Re: I Prefer Hushpuppi To Peter Obi by HellVictorinho7: 5:38pm On Mar 04, 2023
PlayMaker14:
Let your tears flow.... grin
meaning?
Re: I Prefer Hushpuppi To Peter Obi by spearman(m): 5:39pm On Mar 04, 2023
Peter Obi has been implicated in drug cartels numerous times, along with his eternal friend Benjamin Ubah, an ex-convict in the United States of America for drug offenses. Not only him, but his brother, Damian Obi, has been barred from entering the United States for the same drug-related offense. We have other names for those who are his allies and childhood friends. It’s on good record that a certain Gregory Obi was involved in this drug syndicate, which was Peter Obi, but he quickly dropped the name Gregory from his documents and replaced it with Peter and Onwubuasi to alter his identity till date.
Re: I Prefer Hushpuppi To Peter Obi by FxExpo(m): 5:45pm On Mar 04, 2023
HellVictorinho7:
May our parents know the kind of pregnancy to abort
Re: I Prefer Hushpuppi To Peter Obi by blabulu2000: 5:47pm On Mar 04, 2023
Obi-Peter is a rogue...

Expert in making bad and substandard roads ....in Anambra state
Re: I Prefer Hushpuppi To Peter Obi by HellVictorinho7: 5:49pm On Mar 04, 2023
[quote author=spearman post=121471331][/quote] peter jezus obi is the worst politician from nigeria.
Re: I Prefer Hushpuppi To Peter Obi by SisterFire(f): 5:50pm On Mar 04, 2023
HellVictorinho7:
Beggars and lil brains
Re: I Prefer Hushpuppi To Peter Obi by HellVictorinho7: 5:55pm On Mar 04, 2023
FxExpo:
May our parents know the kind of pregnancy to abort
may terrorists blow up your zone.
Re: I Prefer Hushpuppi To Peter Obi by HellVictorinho7: 5:56pm On Mar 04, 2023
SisterFire:
Beggars and lil brains
goddess indeed
Re: I Prefer Hushpuppi To Peter Obi by FxExpo(m): 6:01pm On Mar 04, 2023
HellVictorinho7:
may terrorists blow up your zone.
Haha your terrorist father is on his way to be president watch out on how your life will be decaying though it has started already tongue
Re: I Prefer Hushpuppi To Peter Obi by Mindlog: 6:01pm On Mar 04, 2023
HellVictorinho7:

When next you go for your appointment to see the Psychiatrist, show him/her this texts you typed....that will give him/her an insight on your mental status and that would determine the prescription he would write out for you.
Re: I Prefer Hushpuppi To Peter Obi by hisgrace090: 6:01pm On Mar 04, 2023
There's never a time someone who crime runs in his blood will accept friendship with a no nonsense man like Peter Obi.
Re: I Prefer Hushpuppi To Peter Obi by HellVictorinho7: 7:08pm On Mar 04, 2023
FxExpo:
Haha your terrorist father is on his way to be president watch out on how your life will be decaying though it has started already tongue
meaning?
Re: I Prefer Hushpuppi To Peter Obi by HellVictorinho7: 7:13pm On Mar 04, 2023
hisgrace090:
There's never a time someone who crime runs in his blood will accept friendship with a no nonsense man like Peter Obi.
what u call crime is based on your chance to see today,if ritualists had drank from your kidney, would u still judge?
Re: I Prefer Hushpuppi To Peter Obi by HellVictorinho7: 7:16pm On Mar 04, 2023
Mindlog:

When next you go for your appointment to see the Psychiatrist, show him/her this texts you typed....that will give him/her an insight on your mental status and that would determine the prescription he would write out for you.
my brain may not have uranium but i rather sell your intestines for pure water,nonsense.
Re: I Prefer Hushpuppi To Peter Obi by hisgrace090: 7:33pm On Mar 04, 2023
HellVictorinho7:
what u call crime is based on your chance to see today,if ritualists had drank from your kidney, would u still judge?

Ritualistic only have power over ordinary men, not men who blood of Jesus runs in their system.
What you call ritualistic have so many barriers and no go areas to run from.
Re: I Prefer Hushpuppi To Peter Obi by HellVictorinho7: 7:38pm On Mar 04, 2023
hisgrace090:

Ritualistic only have power over ordinary men, not men who blood of Jesus runs in their system.
What you call ritualistic have so many barriers and no go areas to run from.
is jesus meant to stop them from eating him like chicken?
Re: I Prefer Hushpuppi To Peter Obi by Mindlog: 7:40pm On Mar 04, 2023
HellVictorinho7:
my brain may not have uranium but i rather sell your intestines for pure water,nonsense.

Water is LIFE!cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: I Prefer Hushpuppi To Peter Obi by HellVictorinho7: 7:46pm On Mar 04, 2023
Mindlog:

Water is LIFE!cheesy cheesy cheesy
where is ur daughter?
Re: I Prefer Hushpuppi To Peter Obi by hisgrace090: 7:57pm On Mar 04, 2023
HellVictorinho7:
is jesus meant to stop them from eating him like chicken?
Whoever follows Jesus in spirit and in truth is untouchable as no power can dictate what happen to them.
Satan mamywater, queen of heaven and their demons knows this truth which is bigger than their followers
Re: I Prefer Hushpuppi To Peter Obi by HellVictorinho7: 9:06pm On Mar 04, 2023
hisgrace090:

Whoever follows Jesus in spirit and in truth is untouchable as no power can dictate what happen to them.
Satan mamywater, queen of heaven and their demons knows this truth which is bigger than their followers
did cbn hear from jezus?
Re: I Prefer Hushpuppi To Peter Obi by truthhurtsnaira: 9:14pm On Mar 04, 2023
HellVictorinho7:

Look how these cockroaches are all coming out... The truth is the next 4 years will be more suffering. These folks are even more corrupt than Tinubu and more of a terrorist than Shettima. They see the duo as they see themselves... except they are broke and have no good healthcare or anything....

Niggers I tell you.... they are disgusting
Re: I Prefer Hushpuppi To Peter Obi by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:15pm On Mar 04, 2023
If you like, like Osama bin laden more, it's your choice undecided
If only hushpuppi can always scam only your likes undecided

Modified
HellVictorinho7:
does it mean u need to be gang raped?
You are just a stupid deranged terrorist who will never amount to anything good in life! undecided

Just stay away from transformers idiat

In a bid to cover the biggest scam in this country so far, you are here to invite curses on your head.

You messed with the wrong person!!!

May the good Lord visit your thoughts to everything you hold dear. πŸ™
Re: I Prefer Hushpuppi To Peter Obi by bencr7: 9:21pm On Mar 04, 2023
HellVictorinho7:
than ur children will be born with fraud
Re: I Prefer Hushpuppi To Peter Obi by HellVictorinho7: 11:06pm On Mar 04, 2023
truthhurtsnaira:

Look how these cockroaches are all coming out... The truth is the next 4 years will be more suffering. These folks are even more corrupt than Tinubu and more of a terrorist than Shettima. They see the duo as they see themselves... except they are broke and have no good healthcare or anything....

Niggers I tell you.... they are disgusting
at least u know u r useless 2 me
Re: I Prefer Hushpuppi To Peter Obi by HellVictorinho7: 11:17pm On Mar 04, 2023
bencr7:
than ur children will be born with fraud
or they will scam ,then buy your political system,electoral system and banking system, as for the west and russia , their nuclear shit is their defense and defence but not enough to make them any better , their worst is a blast , the world has no purpose, the rich can be wild, spits.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Obedients Currently Passing Through The Stages Of Grief / 5 Reasons Why Gbadebo Of LP Can't Win Lagos. / The Court Should Give Its Ruling On FCT 25% Requirement ASAP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.