Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,757 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:42 PM

Please Recommend A Reasonable Phone I Can Get For 120k - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Please Recommend A Reasonable Phone I Can Get For 120k (1809 Views)

Tecno Pouvoir 2 Is The Worst Phone I Have Ever Used / Samsung Told Me The Phone I Bought From Jumia Is A Fake China Device – Angry Man / Suggest A Phone I can Buy For 30k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Recommend A Reasonable Phone I Can Get For 120k by Mr2kul(m): 3:47pm On Mar 05, 2023
tafat:
well your reasons are best know to you and have to be very much respected. Many others are still appreciating the goods these brands have to offer.
Yeah. Thank you
Re: Please Recommend A Reasonable Phone I Can Get For 120k by Mr2kul(m): 3:48pm On Mar 05, 2023
harsysky:

Up your budget by 18k, you will get it. You might even think it's a new one.
Okay. Let me see if i can get one here in Warri

1 Like

Re: Please Recommend A Reasonable Phone I Can Get For 120k by biroo: 6:27pm On Mar 05, 2023
Go for the camon 19, it's got an amazing design and specs to match it with.
Re: Please Recommend A Reasonable Phone I Can Get For 120k by biroo: 6:28pm On Mar 05, 2023
harsysky:
Go for used Samsung s10. It's far far better than buying all this new Tecno, Infinix and the likes.
that's a big lie, a new TECNO device is always better, do you know the problems the Samsung might be coming with?
Re: Please Recommend A Reasonable Phone I Can Get For 120k by falcon01: 6:32pm On Mar 05, 2023
Mr2kul:
I want to get a phone and my major concerns are;
6gb Ram, Snapdragon processor.
Please kindly recommend one for a price of 120k.
Thank you
galaxy s10+
Re: Please Recommend A Reasonable Phone I Can Get For 120k by falcon01: 6:33pm On Mar 05, 2023
biroo:
that's a big lie, a new TECNO device is always better, do you know the problems the Samsung might be coming with?
That's some bullshit! SAMSUNG hardly gives problem! A 4 year old Samsung is better than a new Tecno or Infinix. The only issue with Samsung is for those who are scared of Breaking the screen and currently the screen ain't as costly as it used to be. I used an s20 ultra for 2 years straight never DID a Factory reset and it never misbehaved. I've used Samsung since 2012 and I've used infinix and Tecno and I can tell you that Infinix and Tecno are garbage devices

3 Likes

Re: Please Recommend A Reasonable Phone I Can Get For 120k by biroo: 6:36pm On Mar 05, 2023
falcon01:
That's some bullshit! SAMSUNG hardly gives problem! A 4 year old Samsung is better than a new Tecno or Infinix. The only issue with Samsung is for those who are scared of Breaking the screen and currently the screen ain't as costly as it used to be.
abegiii na so we dey hear until you buy first then you go know wassup.

1 Like

Re: Please Recommend A Reasonable Phone I Can Get For 120k by falcon01: 6:39pm On Mar 05, 2023
biroo:
abegiii na so we dey hear until you buy first then you go know wassup.
have you ever used a Samsung?
Re: Please Recommend A Reasonable Phone I Can Get For 120k by Idarachris84: 7:34pm On Mar 05, 2023
You talk wetin dey my mind.

These phones are suddenly becoming stronger and better than other brands.

E.g the first charge, known for long-lasting batteries.

Most people fall in love with brands, because they have known it has been in existence for a long.
tafat:
sometimes the devil you know is better than the angel you don't know, with the right handling TECNO and Infinix phones are very good and durable.
Re: Please Recommend A Reasonable Phone I Can Get For 120k by harsysky(m): 8:08pm On Mar 05, 2023
biroo:

Alright. If you say so.
Re: Please Recommend A Reasonable Phone I Can Get For 120k by harsysky(m): 8:11pm On Mar 05, 2023
falcon01:
That's some bullshit! SAMSUNG hardly gives problem! A 4 year old Samsung is better than a new Tecno or Infinix. The only issue with Samsung is for those who are scared of Breaking the screen and currently the screen ain't as costly as it used to be. I used an s20 ultra for 2 years straight never DID a Factory reset and it never misbehaved. I've used Samsung since 2012 and I've used infinix and Tecno and I can tell you that Infinix and Tecno are garbage devices

Leave them. They need phones that after two years, the camera suddenly develop lens issue and the functionalities reduce drastically. When they use one, they will testify. I have used Tecno, infinix, Huawei, and I can bet you, my Samsung s10+ beats them in all round

3 Likes

Re: Please Recommend A Reasonable Phone I Can Get For 120k by falcon01: 8:26pm On Mar 05, 2023
harsysky:

Leave them. They need phones that after two years, the camera suddenly develop lens issue and the functionalities reduce drastically. When they use one, they will testify. I have used Tecno, infinix, Huawei, and I can bet you, my Samsung s10+ beats them in all round
the only way to damage a Samsung Is to either put in fire, Step on it with a bulldozer or put in the river for 1 week. Their software is Unbelievably perfect too. I don't think people realize how Good Samsung products are.

3 Likes

Re: Please Recommend A Reasonable Phone I Can Get For 120k by Mr2kul(m): 8:41pm On Mar 05, 2023
falcon01:
galaxy s10+
I'm not sure i can get S10+ for that price.
Re: Please Recommend A Reasonable Phone I Can Get For 120k by hoilakes(m): 9:14pm On Mar 05, 2023
120K is a cool budget, snapdragon ni problem grin
Re: Please Recommend A Reasonable Phone I Can Get For 120k by Fonjewel0(f): 10:10pm On Mar 05, 2023
Add money and get a camon!
Re: Please Recommend A Reasonable Phone I Can Get For 120k by Scavvy: 1:26am On Mar 06, 2023
Youngsage:

Redmi 10 4GB/128GB available, 90k.
Re: Please Recommend A Reasonable Phone I Can Get For 120k by Youngsage: 5:59am On Mar 06, 2023
Scavvy:

Lagos
Re: Please Recommend A Reasonable Phone I Can Get For 120k by biroo: 7:05am On Mar 06, 2023
falcon01:
crap is what you're saying, if the Infinix and TECNO devices you used never lasted you then your handling was very poor cos I've been an avid user of TECNO phones and they've always come through for me. I'm currently using my Phantom X for over a year and six months now without any issues so what are you saying?
Re: Please Recommend A Reasonable Phone I Can Get For 120k by biroo: 7:06am On Mar 06, 2023
falcon01:
have you ever used a Samsung?
yes I have and there's nothing too special about it abeg, I'm not saying it's not a good phone but TECNO phones have their edge and advantages too.

1 Like

Re: Please Recommend A Reasonable Phone I Can Get For 120k by falcon01: 7:12am On Mar 06, 2023
biroo:
yes I have and there's nothing too special about it abeg, I'm not saying it's not a good phone but TECNO phones have their edge and advantages too.
what exact Problem did you face with your Samsung?
Re: Please Recommend A Reasonable Phone I Can Get For 120k by biroo: 7:18am On Mar 06, 2023
falcon01:
what exact Problem did you face with your Samsung?
how about using 80% of the amount of the phone to fix the screen when it breaks? undecided

1 Like

Re: Please Recommend A Reasonable Phone I Can Get For 120k by falcon01: 7:24am On Mar 06, 2023
biroo:
crap is what you're saying, if the Infinix and TECNO devices you used never lasted you then your handling was very poor cos I've been an avid user of TECNO phones and they've always come through for me. I'm currently using my Phantom X for over a year and six months now without any issues so what are you saying?
More like the device couldn't handle Stress! Ain't that a sign of a weak device? Are youa have user? Do you open bunch if different apps at a time YouTube, Snapchat, Chrome, Instagram, WhatsApp, all opened at the same time and some high end games like call of duty on Ultra graphics? If you do you should know what I'm saying. I'm not saying they are completely bad but the people who make those phone don't even use them. They ship em to Africa because we Africans don't know shit about tech. The produce them with Africa as the Target market especially Nigeria and Ghana.

2 Likes

Re: Please Recommend A Reasonable Phone I Can Get For 120k by falcon01: 7:26am On Mar 06, 2023
biroo:
how about using 80% of the amount of the phone to fix the screen when it breaks? undecided
was That the problem you faced? Doesn't sound like a problem to me, sounds more of a financing issue and has nothing to do with the functionality of the Device.

1 Like

Re: Please Recommend A Reasonable Phone I Can Get For 120k by Mr2kul(m): 3:19pm On Mar 06, 2023
I finally settled for Samsung S10.
Thank you all for your inputs.

1 Like

Re: Please Recommend A Reasonable Phone I Can Get For 120k by Dwightventures(m): 8:36pm On Mar 06, 2023
I sell imported phones. Before now I used to buy phones like everyone else. I've touched at least 60 phones now in the last 3 years.

The itel 1502 I used to use and the tecno are now retired due to functionality issues. Thieves stole the itel from my drawer along with a previous LG G4 which developed bootloop problem. The tecno had a whopping 5,000 mAh battery which I've now removed to use for other needs. I couldn't find parts to solve its problem. I bought a second LG G4 4 years ago and till today it's still working with a severely cracked display when I dropped it (I don't use it as I am inundated with phones people refuse to buy unless I make a loss. If you keep electronic devices for too long without turning them on they can develop strange issues. Painful lesson from 3 damaged tablet computers now).

The one I'm typing this message on is a Motorola Moto G7 Power in use since 2020. No single issue, with 5,000 mAh battery. It was in an ordinary nylon along with the Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge I had for sale. I fell, nylon hit concrete, S7 edge display us now unusable; nothing happened to the Motorola (I'm using it right now). I have or have had Samsungs S5,S7,S7 Edge, S8, S8+, S9+. Not one has ever developed a functionality problem till date.

So, it's not so straightforward but I will bet on the internationally leading brands because quality control is much tighter with them. That's why Apple holds the ace (but they're shylocks)
Re: Please Recommend A Reasonable Phone I Can Get For 120k by EngrMcDon(m): 7:45pm On Mar 08, 2023
Mr2kul:
I finally settled for Samsung S10. Thank you all for your inputs.

At what price
Re: Please Recommend A Reasonable Phone I Can Get For 120k by Mr2kul(m): 12:51pm On Mar 09, 2023
EngrMcDon:

At what price
Re: Please Recommend A Reasonable Phone I Can Get For 120k by EngrMcDon(m): 2:48pm On Mar 09, 2023
Mr2kul:
Alright, Thanks.
Re: Please Recommend A Reasonable Phone I Can Get For 120k by Niswayne19: 1:45pm On Mar 11, 2023
Camon 18 series isn’t a bad idea.
Re: Please Recommend A Reasonable Phone I Can Get For 120k by tafat: 6:08pm On Mar 12, 2023
Idarachris84:
You talk wetin dey my mind.

These phones are suddenly becoming stronger and better than other brands.

E.g the first charge, known for long-lasting batteries.

Most people fall in love with brands, because they have known it has been in existence for a long.
it was never an issue to be disputed, TECNO phones have always been strong and durable, it all depends ones handling.
Re: Please Recommend A Reasonable Phone I Can Get For 120k by tafat: 6:12pm On Mar 12, 2023
harsysky:

They have , no doubt, but when you use Samsung S series or Iphone, you will realize we are just managing those phones.
it's not managing, TECNO phones can do what those phones can do too, plus it's not everyone that can afford Samsung or an iphone, TECNO offers the relatively cheaper alternative.
Re: Please Recommend A Reasonable Phone I Can Get For 120k by Niswayne19: 8:07pm On Mar 12, 2023
Aonkuuse:
just add 5-10k and get camon 19

That’s a good idea.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Microsoft Office On Android Phones(TN3) / Infinix Race Alpha Smart Gesture / How Do I Get My Phone's Browser To Function Again?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.