Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,991 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

I Threw A Tomato At Her! | The Unconventional Way I Raise My Kids In The Us - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Threw A Tomato At Her! | The Unconventional Way I Raise My Kids In The Us (293 Views)

Nigerian Man in US Whose Wife Threw Him Out His Own Home Speaks (vid) / My Adulterous Wife Threw Me Out Of My Home And Moved In Her Lover-Ibadan Man / My Husband Said He Will Raise My Kids To Challenge Me And Be Rude To Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Threw A Tomato At Her! | The Unconventional Way I Raise My Kids In The Us by alex4nj(f): 6:12pm On Mar 04, 2023
Hi Fam👋🏼
In this chichat, I have an honest conversation with my big sister, about how she raises her kids in the United States and, her very unconventional but, effective methods.

Thank you so much for watching. If you enjoyed watching, PLEASE like, comment, share, and of course, please subscribe to my channel🙏🏽 I appreciate every single one of you. THANK YOU❤
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_MPGBGAoOTo

(1) (Reply)

Can Registry Wedding Take Place With One Spouse Absent? / Father&daughter In ❤️ With Each Other They Decided To Take Dna Result Wil Shock / Mistake Most Parents Does That Affect There Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.