Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,457 members, 7,853,995 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 09:13 AM

Obidients, There Is A Difference Between Winning And Having Majority Votes - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obidients, There Is A Difference Between Winning And Having Majority Votes (1378 Views)

Peter Obi Failed To Show He Scored Majority Votes, INEC Tells Court / Peter Obi: I Can Govern Nigeria Without LP Having Majority In National Assembly / All 44 Kano LGA Governorship Results In, PDP Wins Majority Votes - Premium Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obidients, There Is A Difference Between Winning And Having Majority Votes by bantos(m): 6:59pm On Mar 04, 2023
For my own sanity, I no longer discuss politics with most Obidients cos most of them are delusional but I will drop this for the sensible ones so that we can get the conversation right

In Nigeria, you can only win an election at the first ballot if you have majority votes and the required spread

As of today in Nigeria, Obi and most southeasters can NEVER win a presidential election because even if they have majority votes, they can NEVER have the required spread

So sensible Obidients, even if Obi has majority votes, he can never have the required spread...Additionally, even if he has majority votes and forces a rerun, he can NEVER win against Tinubu/Atiku because most northerners will not vote for him

Finally, Obidients should rest cos Obi has no path to victory in the Nigeria of today

20 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Obidients, There Is A Difference Between Winning And Having Majority Votes by Moh247: 7:03pm On Mar 04, 2023
How will Obi get 2.8 million votes to win Tinubu?! How many votes can be nullified, how will he get 25% in atleast 10 more states

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obidients, There Is A Difference Between Winning And Having Majority Votes by KingsCity: 7:03pm On Mar 04, 2023
If you have majority votes without spread, the election goes to second ballot

If you get majority votes again at second ballot, you win

So having majority votes even without spread at first ballot is still a path to victory, do you get it now?

1 Like

Re: Obidients, There Is A Difference Between Winning And Having Majority Votes by 40Bullets: 7:04pm On Mar 04, 2023
Lol.
It's better not waste your time because you don't have any point to convince OBIdients.

OBIdients are smarter and very focused.
They want leaders that would be responsible to citizens NOT like a governor that values touts more than citizens.

This March 11 will put paid to this nonsense.
Already some useless Church members have been calling and begging for Sanwo-olu.

3 Likes

Re: Obidients, There Is A Difference Between Winning And Having Majority Votes by duro4chang(m): 7:08pm On Mar 04, 2023
The mistake they are making is similar to the error made by Buhari before 2015. He used to win substantial in some parts of the north west and north east he then believed he had won the entire country. He was then contesting against PDP which was was stronger and nationally spread. The Labour party is also falling into the same error right now. Buhari could not win until he was able to ally with southerns and able to get votes from different parts of the country. Labour party is making a great mistake to believe it won the 2023 election.

5 Likes

Re: Obidients, There Is A Difference Between Winning And Having Majority Votes by KingsCity: 7:08pm On Mar 04, 2023
If APC’s inflated votes in Lagos, Rivers, Jigawa, Kano, Kaduna, logo, Kwara, imo, ebonyi, plateau etc is taken off

And LP’s legitimate votes taken off is returned

LP wins majority votes at first ballot

I’m sure you get it now!

2 Likes

Re: Obidients, There Is A Difference Between Winning And Having Majority Votes by Felabrity: 7:09pm On Mar 04, 2023
Collate all the polling unit results properly

Ojuyobo won't get 25 in 24 states
Ojuyobo rigged north/south and west
He can't rig in the east, maybe a little
He won't also win fct
You get?

2 Likes

Re: Obidients, There Is A Difference Between Winning And Having Majority Votes by tolue42(m): 7:15pm On Mar 04, 2023
Felabrity:
Collate all the polling unit results properly

Ojuyobo won't get 25 in 24 states
Ojuyobo rigged north/south and west
He can't rig in the east, maybe a little
He won't also win fct
You get?

Who rig south east?

2 Likes

Re: Obidients, There Is A Difference Between Winning And Having Majority Votes by Felabrity: 7:17pm On Mar 04, 2023
tolue42:

Who rig south east?
Imo governor helped Ojuyobo in his state
Ojuyobo won Polling Units with no election in Imo

2 Likes

Re: Obidients, There Is A Difference Between Winning And Having Majority Votes by Felabrity: 7:18pm On Mar 04, 2023
KingsCity:
If APC’s inflated votes in Lagos, Rivers, Jigawa, Kano, Kaduna, logo, Kwara, imo, ebonyi, plateau etc is taken off

I’m sure you get it now!
you get?
But the problem is PDP

Though they didn't win fct
Re: Obidients, There Is A Difference Between Winning And Having Majority Votes by tolue42(m): 7:20pm On Mar 04, 2023
Felabrity:
Imo governor helped Ojuyobo in his state
Ojuyobo won Polling Units with no election in Imo

Who rig the entire south east? That's what I'm asking you...
Re: Obidients, There Is A Difference Between Winning And Having Majority Votes by Felabrity: 7:23pm On Mar 04, 2023
tolue42:

Who rig the entire south east? That's what I'm asking you...
oju e fo ni?

You want say PO rig SE?
Re: Obidients, There Is A Difference Between Winning And Having Majority Votes by tolue42(m): 7:25pm On Mar 04, 2023
Felabrity:
oju e fo ni?

Werey Niya e ni? Obi rig the whole south east..una dey clever by quarter, not even by half.

After una rig the whole south east , you're now going to court for vote from another region, e be like say una dey mad...
Re: Obidients, There Is A Difference Between Winning And Having Majority Votes by Felabrity: 7:26pm On Mar 04, 2023
tolue42:

Werey Niya e ni? Obi rig the whole south east..una dey clever by quarter, not even by half.

After una rig the whole south east , you're now going to court for vote from another region, e be like say una dey mad...
collate your evidences
No dey disturb
Re: Obidients, There Is A Difference Between Winning And Having Majority Votes by mycar: 7:29pm On Mar 04, 2023
And you guys have to pay INEC to write the result for you, I bet you APC did not get up to 3M votes in the last election, the actual election shows LP first, followed by PDP and APC 3rd. It will be fun if they cancel the election and conduct it again in a free and fair matter.

1 Like

Re: Obidients, There Is A Difference Between Winning And Having Majority Votes by tolue42(m): 7:29pm On Mar 04, 2023
Felabrity:
collate your evidences
No dey disturb

It's all over the internet abeg...
Re: Obidients, There Is A Difference Between Winning And Having Majority Votes by Felabrity: 7:31pm On Mar 04, 2023
tolue42:

It's all over the internet abeg...
they are less than 5
Ojuyobo didn't just rig a PU, he rigged LGA results

Anticipate your L in peace
Re: Obidients, There Is A Difference Between Winning And Having Majority Votes by yaki84: 7:34pm On Mar 04, 2023
KingsCity:

I’m sure you get it now!
If LP doesnt score atleast 25percent in 24 states and the fct, he will only force a rerun.

Nd if he doesnt align with the 3rd place party, he will not win.

Election is about alignment with regions and not acting as if u r more intelligent and most suited for the post.
Re: Obidients, There Is A Difference Between Winning And Having Majority Votes by DenreleDave(m): 7:42pm On Mar 04, 2023
KingsCity:

I’m sure you get it now!

If Labour party inflated votes in imo, Enugu, Anambra, abia and ebonyi is taken away, then it is finished for Labour Party grin grin grin
Re: Obidients, There Is A Difference Between Winning And Having Majority Votes by DenreleDave(m): 7:43pm On Mar 04, 2023
Felabrity:
collate your evidences
No dey disturb

U sef collate ur evidence x

No dey yarn us with rubbish on line

We meet in court
Re: Obidients, There Is A Difference Between Winning And Having Majority Votes by Felabrity: 7:46pm On Mar 04, 2023
DenreleDave:

U sef collate ur evidence x

No dey yarn us with rubbish on line

We meet in court
shttap there bst
Re: Obidients, There Is A Difference Between Winning And Having Majority Votes by DenreleDave(m): 7:47pm On Mar 04, 2023
Felabrity:
shttap there bst

Animal
Re: Obidients, There Is A Difference Between Winning And Having Majority Votes by elonmuskbaby: 7:47pm On Mar 04, 2023
bantos:
For my own sanity, I no longer discuss politics with most Obidients cos most of them are delusional but I will drop this for the sensible ones so that we can get the conversation right

In Nigeria, you can only win an election at the first ballot if you have majority votes and the required spread

As of today in Nigeria, Obi and most southeasters can NEVER win a presidential election because even if they have majority votes, they can NEVER have the required spread

So sensible Obidients, even if Obi has majority votes, he can never have the required spread...Additionally, even if he has majority votes and forces a rerun, he can NEVER win against Tinubu/Atiku because most northerners will not vote for him

Finally, Obidients should rest cos Obi has no path to victory in the Nigeria of today
hallelujah.some logical obidients have woken up from their dream to face reality grin

Re: Obidients, There Is A Difference Between Winning And Having Majority Votes by DMerciful(m): 7:48pm On Mar 04, 2023
Is this why you endorsed a fraudulent election that INEC refused to follow her own rules?

We dont care whether we win or lose but the process must be transparent and in compliance with the rules and regulations
bantos:

Re: Obidients, There Is A Difference Between Winning And Having Majority Votes by Felabrity: 7:54pm On Mar 04, 2023
DenreleDave:

My father is an Animal
why?
Re: Obidients, There Is A Difference Between Winning And Having Majority Votes by DenreleDave(m): 7:55pm On Mar 04, 2023
Felabrity:
why is my mother a prostitute and father a rapist ?

Bcox ur family is cursed grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Obidients, There Is A Difference Between Winning And Having Majority Votes by NothingDoMe: 7:57pm On Mar 04, 2023
bantos:

If all you said is true why hasn't Atiku won?

Also, you taunted him to go to court and he's gone. Everyone knows court is 50-50 in Nigeria. I personally would like to see the level of fraud in INEC. Also a ruling on the 25% requirement in FCT. If Peter wins, Good. If not, life goes on.

You actually need to take your own advice and rest.
Re: Obidients, There Is A Difference Between Winning And Having Majority Votes by Felabrity: 7:59pm On Mar 04, 2023
DenreleDave:

My father is Gay

My mother was raped and gave birth to useless son like me

I am bastard
so sorry
It is well

1 Like

Re: Obidients, There Is A Difference Between Winning And Having Majority Votes by bennyflipy(m): 8:13pm On Mar 04, 2023
You have time to be arguing with Obidenses, I don't argue with them anymore.

As a Northern Christian, I can categorically tell anyone Obi will never be the president of Nigeria.
In fact his political career is over.

Even if this election is to be held 100 times, he'll never win. just because you won all the states in East, then he won the election.

SE should align with the SW(yorubas) first, then SW will bring them to the North (Hausas) For acceptance. When bringing a candidate that person won't be Obi, because he's been tag as an ethnic and religious bigot in the core North.

Insulting other regions and being arrogant won't give you the presidency.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obidients, There Is A Difference Between Winning And Having Majority Votes by raskymonojendor: 8:15pm On Mar 04, 2023
tolue42:

Who rig south east?
grin grin grin
Everywhere was rigged except south east where they gave Obi 100% of the states. Even Tinubu rigged Osun for PDP and Lagos for LP. There obidients are not the smartest bunch.

2 Likes

Re: Obidients, There Is A Difference Between Winning And Having Majority Votes by raskymonojendor: 8:17pm On Mar 04, 2023
bennyflipy:
You have time to be arguing with Obidenses, I don't argue with them anymore.

As a Northern Christian, I can categorically tell anyone Obi will never be the president of Nigeria.
In fact his political career is over.

Even if this election is to be held 100 times, he'll never win. just because you won all the states in East, then he won the election.

SE should align with the SW(yorubas) first, then SW will bring them to the North (Hausas) For acceptance. When bringing a candidate that person won't be Obi, because he's been tag as an ethnic and religious bigot in the core North.

Insulting other regions and being arrogant won't give you the presidency.

Even an Igbo man said Obi knew he can never be president and was just wasting his time.

Re: Obidients, There Is A Difference Between Winning And Having Majority Votes by bennyflipy(m): 8:22pm On Mar 04, 2023
raskymonojendor:

grin grin grin
Everywhere was rigged except south east where they gave Obi 100% of the states. Even Tinubu rigged Osun for PDP and Lagos for LP. There obidients are not the smartest bunch.

They're so dumb, if they could believe that Buhari is cloned and he's Jubril from Sudan, then your guess is as good as mine.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Daura: Kind Words As Buhari Returns Home With Mega Projects / Top Ten Countries With The Cheapest Beer In The World / This Is Why Wike Will Never Be Nigeria President (opinion)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.