Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,597 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:48 PM

My Suggestion On The Election Results Case In Court - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Suggestion On The Election Results Case In Court (894 Views)

National Intelligence Agency. My Suggestion. / Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates / Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (Unofficial) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Suggestion On The Election Results Case In Court by Vyreell(m): 7:12pm On Mar 04, 2023
For PeterObi to win this election in court, the court procedures and process has to be broadcast LIVE for all Nigeria to watch.

Re: My Suggestion On The Election Results Case In Court by duro4chang(m): 7:14pm On Mar 04, 2023
It can't be in secret now. You are free to go to court
Re: My Suggestion On The Election Results Case In Court by AdaojoTheUrchin: 7:15pm On Mar 04, 2023
Vyreell:
For PeterObi to win this election in court, the court procedures and process has to be broadcast LIVE for all Nigeria to watch.

It will be followed bumper to bumper, both nationally and internationally. The sham of an election midwifed by Mahmoud the thief will dissected in court.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Suggestion On The Election Results Case In Court by Vyreell(m): 9:45pm On Mar 04, 2023
Vyreell:

What do y’all think?
Re: My Suggestion On The Election Results Case In Court by Adiwana: 9:47pm On Mar 04, 2023
Vyreell:

What do y’all think?

I think you should forward this to Labour Party on twitter. So that they’ll push for the whole thing to be aired live

1 Like

Re: My Suggestion On The Election Results Case In Court by Vyreell(m): 10:02pm On Mar 04, 2023
Vyreell:

OAM4J Mynd44
I’m still waiting for ya feedbacks.
Re: My Suggestion On The Election Results Case In Court by Vyreell(m): 10:11pm On Mar 04, 2023
Adiwana:

I think you should forward this to Labour Party on twitter. So that they’ll push for the whole thing to be aired live

I did chief.
Re: My Suggestion On The Election Results Case In Court by Vyreell(m): 10:48pm On Mar 04, 2023
Vyreell:

Paste your response guys!
Re: My Suggestion On The Election Results Case In Court by Vyreell(m): 10:51pm On Mar 04, 2023
Vyreell:

lalasticlala
Re: My Suggestion On The Election Results Case In Court by Vyreell(m): 7:09am On Mar 05, 2023
Vyreell:

The whole world gonna watch our Judiciary System.
OAM4J Mynd44
Re: My Suggestion On The Election Results Case In Court by Vyreell(m): 7:14am On Mar 05, 2023
Nairalanders, let’s push this to front page!

Stolen mandate MUST be returned!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Suggestion On The Election Results Case In Court by Brek: 6:57pm On Mar 10, 2023
I just pray Peter Obi wins this one oh
Im still mad at the way INEC rigged the election. Just for the sake of money
Don't they know once that tinubu gets into power Nigeria will get worse?
I mean look at Somali
A country that was strong that led to countless civil wars and remains the weakest nation. Low HDI low safety index low GDP and per capita.
Whats even worse that this man they voted for is around 79 years old leading to 80 years old
He insulted the people of Lagos and said that Nigeria was never one
He still amazes me how he was able to deceive millions of northern Nigerians looking for a better development not for this to turn into the worst election in Nigeria this century
Re: My Suggestion On The Election Results Case In Court by smokinloud(m): 7:13pm On Mar 10, 2023
Brek:
I just pray Peter Obi wins this one oh
Im still mad at the way INEC rigged the election. Just for the sake of money
Don't they know once that tinubu gets into power Nigeria will get worse?
I mean look at Somali
A country that was strong that led to countless civil wars and remains the weakest nation. Low HDI low safety index low GDP and per capita.
Whats even worse that this man they voted for is around 79 years old leading to 80 years old
He insulted the people of Lagos and said that Nigeria was never one
He still amazes me how he was able to deceive millions of northern Nigerians looking for a better development not for this to turn into the worst election in Nigeria this century
Omi Igbo. How did Peter Obi rule Anambra o.
You will leave your cursed region to come to Lagos to live a better life and have access to basic amenities yet you hate the man that made Lagos liveable for you!.
Tinubu will rule you for complete 8 years by the special grace of our lord Jesus Christ.
If you don't like it you can relocate to Ghana!.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Suggestion On The Election Results Case In Court by Brek: 7:57pm On Mar 10, 2023
smokinloud:

You will leave your cursed region to come to Lagos to live a better life and have access to basic amenities yet you hate the man that made Lagos liveable for you!.
Tinubu will rule you for complete 8 years by the special grace of our lord Jesus Christ.
Another one of his stupid followers
Sha I don't blame you
Until you will shout tinubu is a fool
You go receive sense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Suggestion On The Election Results Case In Court by lildush(m): 8:57pm On Mar 10, 2023
smokinloud:

With jesus Christ In D picture.. tinubu will neva enter dat office... Jesus Christ can not be associated with falsehood..
Re: My Suggestion On The Election Results Case In Court by lildush(m): 9:02pm On Mar 10, 2023
Brek:

Another one of his stupid followers
Sha I don't blame you
Until you will shout tinubu is a fool
You go receive sense

Don't mind him. He is 1 of doz thugs who have given up on life.. doz dat don't have a plan for the future... It's a pity
Re: My Suggestion On The Election Results Case In Court by smokinloud(m): 1:53am On Mar 11, 2023
lildush:

With jesus Christ In D picture.. tinubu will neva enter dat office... Jesus Christ can not be associated with falsehood..
You wan dey privatise Jesus?.!

(1) (Reply)

4 Days To Election Gbadebo Releases Account Number For Campaign Donations. / Igbos Are The Biggest Landlords In Lagos / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.