Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,092 members, 7,953,328 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:20 PM

Spots On My Penis, Wondering If Anyone Can Help Me - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Spots On My Penis, Wondering If Anyone Can Help Me (46763 Views)

Help!! How Do I Get Rid Of These Spots On My Knees? / Please What Can I Do About These Black Spots On The Face? (Photo) / Help! Dark Layers/spots On My Skin. What's The Cause / Cure ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Spots On My Penis, Wondering If Anyone Can Help Me by v2: 9:18am On Mar 17, 2023
PhenomenalAustin:
💯 Scabies broo.

Sweetie grin

1 Like

Re: Spots On My Penis, Wondering If Anyone Can Help Me by Ishilove: 9:45am On Mar 17, 2023
RedboneSmith:

He is the one who got a questionable bump on his penis AFTER getting oral from a lady. How about "men be careful whose mouth you put your thing in"? undecided
It goes both ways. Both the plug and the socket need to be careful what they allow themselves get involved in
Re: Spots On My Penis, Wondering If Anyone Can Help Me by Nobody: 10:05am On Mar 17, 2023
Hmmm, they have given you, only one thing left..............

Re: Spots On My Penis, Wondering If Anyone Can Help Me by majola(m): 11:07am On Mar 17, 2023
I cant see the picture of the penis

Jor23:
About a week ago I realized that i have a tiny bump on the shaft of my penis. I have no pain, nor itchiness, but sometimes my penis will feel a bit irritated for very small periods of time when I have underwear on.

I have received MouthAction for the first time about a month ago so l am not sure if this is genital herpes or something that I should be worried about. There has not been much "healing" within the past week. I've been up every night for the past week trying to figure out what this is and I am still not sure what it is.

Please help.
Re: Spots On My Penis, Wondering If Anyone Can Help Me by Blackpowers101: 11:26am On Mar 17, 2023
Jor23:
About a week ago I realized that i have a tiny bump on the shaft of my penis. I have no pain, nor itchiness, but sometimes my penis will feel a bit irritated for very small periods of time when I have underwear on.

I have received MouthAction for the first time about a month ago so l am not sure if this is genital herpes or something that I should be worried about. There has not been much "healing" within the past week. I've been up every night for the past week trying to figure out what this is and I am still not sure what it is.

Please help.
Oga you have infections, and the way to go is herbal, it will also help you spiritually based on this demonic forces going up an down spreading diseases. Get help here, pay me when you get well.
Re: Spots On My Penis, Wondering If Anyone Can Help Me by nairamaniac: 8:55am On Mar 18, 2023
Slynation:
And you just have to upload your gbewashi for whole world to see just to pass a message across abi...
haaaa did he actually upload the picture of the penis at some point?

Maybe nairaland later struckout the image.
Re: Spots On My Penis, Wondering If Anyone Can Help Me by Slynation(m): 11:42am On Mar 18, 2023
nairamaniac:
haaaa did he actually upload the picture of the penis at some point?

Maybe nairaland later struckout the image.

Yes oO... grin
Re: Spots On My Penis, Wondering If Anyone Can Help Me by eben97: 12:18pm On Mar 18, 2023
CHECK FOR EARLY STAPH.ALSO HOPE U are not a freelancer,?if u are a faithful partner,them really have no much to worry about .but if u be !then, you have successfully done lots of damage to your friends
Re: Spots On My Penis, Wondering If Anyone Can Help Me by nairamaniac: 9:33pm On Mar 18, 2023
Slynation:
Yes oO... grin
we can't blame him. He is desperate for help. How wd likely helpers know the nature of the bump without seeing them?

Besides he wd show every nurse or doctor that demands to see before treatment.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Doctors In The House Please HELP!!! (viewer Discretion Photo) / Akwa Ibom Rejects Cars Exxonmobil Donated / Checkout My Body Work After Few Days In The Gym..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.