Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,237 members, 7,849,863 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:52 AM

The President Everyone Would Miss For Good - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The President Everyone Would Miss For Good (460 Views)

Yemi Osinbajo, Anga Ringgren Loven To Speak At Social Media For Good Awards / The President Everyone Talks About / Rotary Int'l Honours Gov.ugwuanyi For Good Governance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The President Everyone Would Miss For Good by Truthsoldier(m): 8:18pm On Mar 04, 2023
To me the two presidents that Nigeria would wish to have again and again are no other persons but:
Alhaji Umaru Musa Yar'adua and General Murtala Ramat Mohammed

For the rest,they are nothing but Town hall and Blu blu bulaba

1 Like

Re: The President Everyone Would Miss For Good by Nobody: 8:27pm On Mar 04, 2023
I started reading about Yardua praises after his death, Nigerians are very hypocritical.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The President Everyone Would Miss For Good by gidgiddy: 8:30pm On Mar 04, 2023
Truthsoldier:
To me the two presidents that Nigeria would wish to have again and again are no other persons but:

For the rest,they are nothing but Agbado and Blu blu bulaba

Why would anyone miss a cold blooded murderer, coup plotter and war criminal such as Murtala Mohammed?

If Nigerians knew of the many atrocities Murtala Mohammed commited, the would spit on his name and rename all the Airports, highways, buildings and landmarks named after him and curse who ever put his treacherous face on the N20 note

Murtala Mohammeds first coup coup claimed over 300 lives

He led the second division that perpetrated the Asaba massacre during the war that killed thousands of people

He conducted two different coups

Why would anyone miss such as evil man?

1 Like

Re: The President Everyone Would Miss For Good by JASONjnr(m): 8:52pm On Mar 04, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
I started reading about Yardua praises after his death, Nigerians are very hypocritical.

Probably you were a kid when he was In power....
Re: The President Everyone Would Miss For Good by Nobody: 8:53pm On Mar 04, 2023
JASONjnr:

Probably you were a kid when he was In power....

I’m 60+ so what are you saying
Re: The President Everyone Would Miss For Good by JASONjnr(m): 8:59pm On Mar 04, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
I’m 60+ so what are you saying

Ogbeni, 60+ and you're here on this forum?

You must really be a kid to come up with this lame talk!
Re: The President Everyone Would Miss For Good by Nobody: 9:01pm On Mar 04, 2023
JASONjnr:

Ogbeni, 60+ and you're here on this forum?

You must really be a kid to come up with this lame talk!
grin
Re: The President Everyone Would Miss For Good by DMCA: 10:03pm On Mar 04, 2023
Truthsoldier:

For the rest,they are nothing but Town hall and Blu blu bulaba
I will miss Buhari embarassed

(1) (Reply)

Moment Tinubu Arrives Tony Elumelu's Residence (video) / Why INEC Postponed Governorship, State Houses Of Assembly Polls / Senate Presidency: I Don’t ‘ve Preferred Candidate – Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.