Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,586 members, 7,820,116 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:00 AM

New/used Labtops,blackberries,nokia,lcd Directly From Manufacturers And Supplier - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / New/used Labtops,blackberries,nokia,lcd Directly From Manufacturers And Supplier (882 Views)

Learn How I Order Laptops And Blackberries As Low As $16 / Affordable UK Used Blackberries (bold 4,5,6 And Curve 7) And Iphone 4 / Buy Chinese Made Products Directly From Manufacturers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

New/used Labtops,blackberries,nokia,lcd Directly From Manufacturers And Supplier by NDelta(m): 2:38pm On Sep 14, 2011
Hello Everyone,

If you are a retailer in Nigeria and you are interested in New or used Laptops, New, Used and Refurbished blackberry phones, Nokia, Samsong etc Flatscreen TV'S, and other Electronics in Large quantity please contact us as we have direct access to major suppliers and manufacturers. For example a blackberry touch in Nigeria cost between N85,000 - N110,000. with us you will get it for $410,$390,$420. depending on the supplier we link you with. so on this product alone you will be making over 15,000 per item. Please note we are not producers or manufacturers but we simply link buyers to manufacturers or the major suppliers in Europe and elsewhere, we would write back to either give you prices or to tell you if we CANT GET A BUYER FOR YOUR PRODUCT AT A PARTICULAR TIME

I am looking for business minded Nigerians to do business with, i have recently started a trade company here in the UK and i am looking for sellers/suppliers/producers of Charcoal, Cocoa, Timber, Chashew, Rubber etc to contact me as soon as possible. It might interest you to know that there are so many companies in Europe looking for these products. I link buyers directly with sellers in Nigeria so if you have any product in Nigeria you want to sell abroad in large quantity please contact me and you will come back here to testify that is a promise, you should be familiar with standard international business procedures and terms such as Letter of Credit, Escrow, FOB etc as most buyers in Europe are large organizations. You should be able to give quantity of products, price, type of packaging, current location of products etc.

Adequate mechanisms are in place to ensure that everybody get paid at the end of the deal and that nobody outsmart the other. Cash will not exchange hands so if you are a scammer dont even bother.

PEAZ LTD IS REGISTERED IN THE UK. YOU CAN EASILY VERIFY WITH THE UK GOVERNMENT ABOUT ANY UK COMPANY AND ITS OWNER(S) VIA A LIST OF REGISTER.

email. peazltd@yahoo.co.uk
Re: New/used Labtops,blackberries,nokia,lcd Directly From Manufacturers And Supplier by NDelta(m): 10:13pm On Sep 14, 2011
thats fine, i will email you

(1) (Reply)

We Need Rice At Port Price / Who Knows About JPTS (safety Course) In Ibadan / Imported English Mastiff Offsprings For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.