Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,099 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:49 AM

Igbo Man Threatens Yorubas In Lagos With War - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Man Threatens Yorubas In Lagos With War (1306 Views)

Yorubas In Kwara, Kogi Demand Merger With South-West / South Africans React As Nigerian Man Threatens To Retaliate In Boko Haram Style / Peace Meeting With Igbos, Yorubas In Oshodi Organized By APC Leaders, MC Oluomo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbo Man Threatens Yorubas In Lagos With War by ekolobaba: 9:25pm On Mar 04, 2023

1 Like

Re: Igbo Man Threatens Yorubas In Lagos With War by Totilopussylick(m): 9:26pm On Mar 04, 2023
tongue

Meanwhile, APC thugs are harassing Igbo traders about voting for Sanwolu on Saturday at the moment tongue

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Man Threatens Yorubas In Lagos With War by Maize247(f): 9:28pm On Mar 04, 2023
IPOB

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Man Threatens Yorubas In Lagos With War by amuwo1980: 9:29pm On Mar 04, 2023
U registered just a few days ago with the sole purpose of spreading lies against the igbos ppl , you are evil and will met a terrible end

12 Likes

Re: Igbo Man Threatens Yorubas In Lagos With War by Aldol: 9:34pm On Mar 04, 2023
Igbos should caution these guys threatening yorubas up and down. Some of them may not even be in Nigeria.A word is enough of the wise

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Man Threatens Yorubas In Lagos With War by truthhurtsnaira: 9:36pm On Mar 04, 2023
Aldol:
Igbos should caution these guys threatening yorubas up and down. Some of them may not even be in Nigeria.A word is enough of the wise

You too should be practicing that and caution some of the Yourba muslims from their Nigger statements.

Are Fulani making too much noise? Nope....

Its some stupid Igbo and stupid Yoruba that are starting when in reality APC "victory" is a loss for all of them...

Black people shaaaaa
Re: Igbo Man Threatens Yorubas In Lagos With War by totit: 9:43pm On Mar 04, 2023
Re: Igbo Man Threatens Yorubas In Lagos With War by Wealthoptulent(m): 9:52pm On Mar 04, 2023
wink
Re: Igbo Man Threatens Yorubas In Lagos With War by optionalY09: 9:56pm On Mar 04, 2023
Ode the were yi ke,

We will fix you professionally. Wait and see i am speaking to Sanwoolu to appoint me as adviser I won’t need lagos state to pay me i will hire 500 lagosians and deal with people like you professionally
Re: Igbo Man Threatens Yorubas In Lagos With War by Adeolaeniola(m): 10:06pm On Mar 04, 2023
My dear Igbo brother and sister, don't mind all those miscreants that will be frustrating you ooo , they have nothing to lose, and you have a lot because you are there for your well-being in terms of your businesses and professionals, be a law-abiding citizen as you always be. cast your vote next Saturday and return to your home peacefully.
Re: Igbo Man Threatens Yorubas In Lagos With War by GeneralPulal: 10:14pm On Mar 04, 2023
truthhurtsnaira:

You too should be practicing that and caution some of the Yourba muslims from their Nigger statements.

Are Fulani making too much noise? Nope....

Its some stupid Igbo and stupid Yoruba that are starting when in reality APC "victory" is a loss for all of them...

Black people shaaaaa

Have Igbos ever called Kano a No man’s land?

1 Like

Re: Igbo Man Threatens Yorubas In Lagos With War by Jostoman: 10:47pm On Mar 04, 2023
GeneralPulal:

kano is not formal nigeria capital. You poeple cant put fear in our mind because We are strong poeple and we are coming out on saturday to exercise our right by voting the candidate of our choice.
Re: Igbo Man Threatens Yorubas In Lagos With War by Jostoman: 10:51pm On Mar 04, 2023
Apc government in lagos are trying to put fear into poeples mind in lagos but we will not fall for their tactics. We are coming out to vote on saturday
Re: Igbo Man Threatens Yorubas In Lagos With War by Hyperchi(m): 12:18am On Mar 05, 2023
Governor election go da interesting pass
Re: Igbo Man Threatens Yorubas In Lagos With War by ekolobaba: 12:20am On Mar 05, 2023
amuwo1980:
U registered just a few days ago with the sole purpose of spreading lies against the igbos ppl , you are evil and will met a terrible end

Mechionu dia oluku. I’m just trying to save Umu Igbo before we self destruct.
Re: Igbo Man Threatens Yorubas In Lagos With War by YorubaSamurai: 12:22am On Mar 05, 2023
Obidiott yorubas shebi Una eyes don clear?

1 Like

Re: Igbo Man Threatens Yorubas In Lagos With War by amuwo1980: 12:22am On Mar 05, 2023
ekolobaba:

Mechionu dia oluku. I’m just trying to save Umu Igbo before we self destruct.
Anuohia, Your end is around the corner we are watching all of u , you got ip adddress don’t u ? Americans watch all of u in lagos promoting evil hatred and genocide
Re: Igbo Man Threatens Yorubas In Lagos With War by jumobi1(m): 12:26am On Mar 05, 2023
The federal government needs to be proactive. Lagos is indisputably Yoruba land but Nigerians should be able to live anywhere in peace without intimidation because of election. Agreeing to be a democratic One Nigeria is agreeing for Nigerians from any tribe to be able to live freely in any part of Nigeria. If you have a problem with a candidate, don’t vote for the candidate. Stop fighting for politicians who would keep counting money after you die for them.
Re: Igbo Man Threatens Yorubas In Lagos With War by ekolobaba: 12:30am On Mar 05, 2023
amuwo1980:

Anuohia, Your end is around the corner we are watching all of u , you got ip adddress don’t u ? Americans watch all of u in lagos promoting evil hatred and genocide

Ekuku u think say America care about your wretched life? Anu mpama

Una go dey look for trouble everywhere. Wetin cosign ndi Igbo with Lagos? Na ndi Yoruba I blame. If dem kill una, na una cause am.

Aturu like u.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Man Threatens Yorubas In Lagos With War by bencr7: 12:35am On Mar 05, 2023
Because one foolish idiot video,abeg go
to sleep
Re: Igbo Man Threatens Yorubas In Lagos With War by Kingspin(m): 12:36am On Mar 05, 2023
ekolobaba:
https://youtube.com/shorts/Z9tUjM7kjRE?feature=share
Blackman, all of you should shut up for once
Re: Igbo Man Threatens Yorubas In Lagos With War by Owontime: 1:16am On Mar 05, 2023
I really want this war to start,I can't wait to ki all IPOB in my state .
Re: Igbo Man Threatens Yorubas In Lagos With War by amuwo1980: 1:17am On Mar 05, 2023
ekolobaba:

Ekuku u think say America care about your wretched life? Anu mpama

Una go dey look for trouble everywhere. Wetin cosign ndi Igbo with Lagos? Na ndi Yoruba I blame. If dem kill una, na una cause am.

Aturu like u.
You are not Igbo again ?
Re: Igbo Man Threatens Yorubas In Lagos With War by truthhurtsnaira: 1:19am On Mar 05, 2023
GeneralPulal:

Kano people have called Lagos a No mans land...

In fact Kano people have said the oil in Niger Delta belongs to them and everyone....

SO not just Lagos, the entire Nigeria...

I lie?
Re: Igbo Man Threatens Yorubas In Lagos With War by truthhurtsnaira: 1:20am On Mar 05, 2023
YorubaSamurai:
Obidiott yorubas shebi Una eyes don clear?

APCRIMINALS shebi una eyes don clear nkor?
Re: Igbo Man Threatens Yorubas In Lagos With War by PoloG: 1:25am On Mar 05, 2023
On Saturday Una eyes go clear..
Mc oluomo boys dey plan for Una...
I watch one video just now wey thugs enter one market for badagry and begin threaten igbos to vote for apc or risk their shops..
Make Saturday come, maybe na that day we go finally evict this igbo bastards back to their erosion land

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Man Threatens Yorubas In Lagos With War by amuwo1980: 5:11pm On Mar 08, 2023
Are you the one burning Igbo markets ?

(1) (Reply)

You Will Never Guess What The No 1 Economically Stable Countries In The World Is / The Disturbing Implications Of Tinubu Wearing A PICC Line / Igbos Politics Vs Nigerian Politics, Samuel Akintola Echos Amhadu Bello

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.