Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,231 members, 7,836,111 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:53 PM

Atiku Hails US Senator, Media Over Stance On Nigeria’s Presidential Election - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Hails US Senator, Media Over Stance On Nigeria’s Presidential Election (19923 Views)

Atiku Hails David Hundeyin During His Press Conference / Atiku Hails Discovery Of Crude Oil In North-east Region / Edo Election: Deji Adeyanju Writes American Embassy. Hails US On Visa Ban (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Hails US Senator, Media Over Stance On Nigeria’s Presidential Election by dapadawee: 11:43am On Mar 05, 2023
Islie:

Atiku Hails US Senator, Media Over Stance On Nigeria’s Presidential Election

https://leadership.ng/atiku-hails-us-senator-media-over-stance-on-nigerias-presidential-election/

Nlfpmod

Tell that yola man it wasn't because of him they're saying that rubbish. It is because of Obi and religion sentiments
Re: Atiku Hails US Senator, Media Over Stance On Nigeria’s Presidential Election by millionaireman: 12:12pm On Mar 05, 2023
It's certain, Tinubu did not win the presidential election. No voters in any country would renew a government which in 8 years drove the country to harbour the largest number of poor and hungry people, as well as one of the most terrorised countries on earth.
Re: Atiku Hails US Senator, Media Over Stance On Nigeria’s Presidential Election by blowjohn(m): 1:05pm On Mar 05, 2023
[quote author=ejifranks post=121476962]Atiku is part of the problem.
In PDP supposed strongholds , same Atiku and his boys rigged and reduced Peter obi vote numbers while Jagaban was doing his own elsewhere.

The plan and execution was two pronged; first block Obi from getting a majority vote to forestall a rerun election and secondly reduce his votes in many states so he can't make the statutory 25% spread in 24 states.

All of them Rigg the thing.

Maybe except sowore
Re: Atiku Hails US Senator, Media Over Stance On Nigeria’s Presidential Election by blowjohn(m): 1:30pm On Mar 05, 2023
Ofunaofu:
The US senator know that what Nigerians experienced on the 25th of February can best be described as an electoral heist and the beneficiary is a Notorious Narcotic drug trafficker the state of Chicago has ever known

They cannot control tinubu and shetimma.

Look deeper bro.

The oil, the businesses, the corruption frm their end etc.

Don't let joe Biden and Co gas u.

That aside, my mind tells me, tinubu will be perhaps the best president in a long while. So I pray God helps him, if it is the will of God.

When u see international media of UK, America criticising the winner of this election, pause to think deeply.
Perhaps they know they cannot control tinubu. Don't forget we supply oil to countries too and all that.

When last did the UK or joe Biden talk about issues and problems facing Nigeria?

This naira redesign thing may be the handiwork of foreign power.

And they know tinubu is against it and will reverse it.and tinubu won't do their bidding.

Think think think. Powers that be.
They did same to Donald trump.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: Atiku Hails US Senator, Media Over Stance On Nigeria’s Presidential Election by blowjohn(m): 1:30pm On Mar 05, 2023
That aside, my mind tells me, tinubu will be perhaps the best president in a long while. So I pray God helps him, if it is the will of God.

When u see international media of UK, America criticising the winner of this election, pause to think deeply.
Perhaps they know they cannot control tinubu. Don't forget we supply oil to countries too and all that.

When last did the UK or joe Biden talk about issues and problems facing Nigeria?

And they know tinubu is against it and will reverse it.and tinubu won't do their bidding.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: Atiku Hails US Senator, Media Over Stance On Nigeria’s Presidential Election by Ofunaofu: 2:25pm On Mar 05, 2023
blowjohn:

They cannot control tinubu and shetimma.

Look deeper bro.

The oil, the businesses, the corruption frm their end etc.

Don't let joe Biden and Co gas u.

God bless Nigeria.

Tinubu is not even aware of his environment
Re: Atiku Hails US Senator, Media Over Stance On Nigeria’s Presidential Election by okechuks22: 3:20pm On Mar 05, 2023
Mraphel:
LP party rigged the most in this election. Let's keep our fingers crossed and watch things unfold.

Is it not in ebonyi they ran off with ballot papers?

Is it not in d east some women singing and thumb printing LP without bvas.?

Is not in east an elderly man was threatened for voting APC (nearly lynched)

Is it not in east Okeke Cynthia rigged for her pooling unit?

Is it not in the east two men were killed during the election?

Is it not in the south east election underage children were allowed to vote for Peter Obi?

Several more LP riggings will be unravel soon.
goat all of u urchins have donated ur brain to turumbu
Re: Atiku Hails US Senator, Media Over Stance On Nigeria’s Presidential Election by Antagonist1991: 3:38pm On Mar 05, 2023
We are just shaming ourselves and our country.
What we are portraying to other countries and the US is that our processes, including us, are full of bribery and corruption.

Other West African countries will not show us respect.

The Election was not perfect but let fight it internally and not tarnishing our imagine to other developed countries. They cannot help us. They ll still suffer us to get their Visa's
Re: Atiku Hails US Senator, Media Over Stance On Nigeria’s Presidential Election by Jack500: 4:40pm On Mar 05, 2023
ResidentSnitch:
You conducted an election, declared a winner but only the person you declared as the winner, his family and a few brainwashed urchins are rejoicing. Is that one an election?
So who are the people that voted for you?

Keep fooling yourself. Ode!
Re: Atiku Hails US Senator, Media Over Stance On Nigeria’s Presidential Election by erumena(m): 5:48pm On Mar 05, 2023
ejifranks:
Peter obi didn't need to rig in Ebonyi or any south east state. You know the truth. Embrace the truth

But there are videos of LP rigging the election too, you can okay that and condemn others now!
Re: Atiku Hails US Senator, Media Over Stance On Nigeria’s Presidential Election by fjjc(m): 6:14pm On Mar 05, 2023
Islie:

Atiku Hails US Senator, Media Over Stance On Nigeria’s Presidential Election

https://leadership.ng/atiku-hails-us-senator-media-over-stance-on-nigerias-presidential-election/

Nlfpmod

Mufu what election that brought Biden in US
Re: Atiku Hails US Senator, Media Over Stance On Nigeria’s Presidential Election by blowjohn(m): 8:48pm On Mar 05, 2023
Ofunaofu:

Tinubu is not even aware of his environment

Well, I don't know about that

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My View On The Igbos From An Anioma Guy. / Man Treks From Lagos To Lokoja For Yahaya Bello (Photo) / Subsidy: Muslims Call On Labour To Dialogue Not Occupy Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.