Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,341 members, 7,839,607 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

Young Jonn Shoots His Shot At Tiwa Savage (Pictures) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Young Jonn Shoots His Shot At Tiwa Savage (Pictures) (4476 Views)

Chioma, Davido & Naira Marley At Tiwa Savage's 'Celia' Album Listening Party / Wizkid And Naomi Campbell At Tiwa Savages Concert (pics) / Tiwa Savage And Yemi Alade Hug As They Perform Together At Tiwa's Concert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Jonn Shoots His Shot At Tiwa Savage (Pictures) by GODPUNISHALABI: 5:07pm On Mar 05, 2023
JimmySwaggart:
it could be that Snapchat photo cleaned up her facial wrinkles.
wrinkles dont start to come out till 50s plus she's dark skinned again so hers might be in her 60s
Re: Young Jonn Shoots His Shot At Tiwa Savage (Pictures) by DMCA: 9:10pm On Mar 05, 2023
ahnie:
Na as GOAT take stand for market,go determine how customers go take price am.
Even me wan fvck tiwa.

As for you, I the wonder how your husband the take get erection, talk more of cumming grin

1 Like

Re: Young Jonn Shoots His Shot At Tiwa Savage (Pictures) by DMCA: 9:13pm On Mar 05, 2023
superemmy:
Young Jonn the wicked producer
Young jonn Thomas the wicked grin
Re: Young Jonn Shoots His Shot At Tiwa Savage (Pictures) by Vickho: 10:33pm On Mar 05, 2023
DMCA:

Even me wan fvck tiwa.

As for you, I the wonder how your husband the take get erection, talk more of cumming grin
grin grin
guy I just dey observe you of recent.
Be like you too like vawulence grin
Re: Young Jonn Shoots His Shot At Tiwa Savage (Pictures) by DMCA: 12:35am On Mar 06, 2023
grin
illicit:

So many things I can do to u if u permit me wink
Guy, you will take back your words if you see this person wey you the try flatter grin
Re: Young Jonn Shoots His Shot At Tiwa Savage (Pictures) by DMCA: 12:41am On Mar 06, 2023
grin
Vickho:
grin grin
guy I just dey observe you of recent.
Be like you too like vawulence grin
How man go do? grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Jonn Shoots His Shot At Tiwa Savage (Pictures) by illicit(m): 11:43am On Mar 06, 2023
DMCA:
grin
Guy, you will take back your words if you see this person wey you the try flatter grin

shocked

grin
Re: Young Jonn Shoots His Shot At Tiwa Savage (Pictures) by DMCA: 11:53am On Mar 06, 2023
illicit:

shocked

grin

Don't get it twisted, Ahnie is a wonderful creature. Unique in her own kind . Different shades of black on prominent scales of skin, you will swear you are looking at the first mosaics sculpture in the world when it pose's for a picture.

I appreciate art and so should everyone. 😎

1 Like

Re: Young Jonn Shoots His Shot At Tiwa Savage (Pictures) by illicit(m): 3:15pm On Mar 06, 2023
DMCA:

Don't get it twisted, Ahnie is a wonderful creature. Unique in her own kind . Different shades of black on prominent scales of skin, you will swear you are looking at the first mosaics sculpture in the world when it pose's for a picture.

Lwkmd grin

1 Like

Re: Young Jonn Shoots His Shot At Tiwa Savage (Pictures) by Zonefree(m): 3:52pm On Mar 06, 2023
DMCA:

grin

Easy on our Asaba Halle berry grin

3 Likes

Re: Young Jonn Shoots His Shot At Tiwa Savage (Pictures) by freeeeme(m): 7:58pm On Mar 10, 2023
Young John too wan mark register..

He for wait make him brother, Omalay finish first.

Awon Eyan..no morals.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Move Over Kim, Real Housewives Of Atlanta Star, Porsha Williams Releases Hot Bik / Amber Rose Blasts CQ Magazine For Letting Her Down(sexy PICS) / See Beyonce And Rihanna Bleach So No One Should Talk About Naija Celebrities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.