Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,280 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

Acne Problem - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Acne Problem (1205 Views)

How To Cure Pimples And Acne Naturally / Foods That Cause Acne/pimples - Must Avoid List / Fallacy About Acne(pimples) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Acne Problem by CrownT(f): 3:07pm On Sep 14, 2011
Hi nairaland,i am chocolate in completion with smooth skin except for my face that has pimples and have try using several type of cream which did not work,please can anyone help me on what to do?
Re: Acne Problem by uzoo: 4:57pm On Sep 19, 2011
acne treatment has been discussed in the fashion section under "PRODUCTS THAT ACTUALLY WORK " and after going thru it
,this has been my routine for months now and i havn't seen a single spot on my face again.

squeez a small portion of aloe vera gel with a small portion of apricot scrub (i use St. ives apricot scrub blemish & black head control) on to your palm ,rub together and scrub vigorously on your face in an upward-circular motion for 1 to 2mins and then rinse off.(i use palm olive shower gel with moisturizing milk to wash off))
wipe your face with a clean face towel then apply NEUTROGENA HEALTHY SKIN (clear skin cream with Retinol and Salicylic acid) apply am & pm.u have to find a sunblock to use on your face during the day after applying the Neutrogena.wash your face properly before applying the neutrogena but scrub only 3 to 4 times a week with your apricot scrub.

avoid cleansers with high alcoholic content (i use PIXY)its a mild cleanser/toner and very affordable too.

lastly, change your pillow cases or head rest covers every 2 days.dont give room for bacteria to thrive when u sleep ,which is actually what causes acne. u have to find a sunblock to use on your face during the day after applying the Neutrogena.wash your face properly before applying the neutrogena but scrub only 3 to 4 times a week with your apricot scrub.

avoid cleansers with high alcoholic content (i use PIXY)its a mild cleanser/toner and very affordable too.

lastly, change your pillow cases or head rest covers every 2 days.dont give room for bacteria to thrive when u sleep ,which is actually what causes acne.

(1) (Reply)

Help: I Need Info On Interior Design / Fashion At It's Best At The 2013 BET Hip Hop Awards... / Experienced Smart Tailors/fashion Designers Wanted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.