Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,629 members, 7,816,592 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:37 PM

How To Cure Pimples And Acne Naturally - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / How To Cure Pimples And Acne Naturally (9943 Views)

How To Heal Pimples Fast And Naturally / Foods That Cause Acne/pimples - Must Avoid List / Fallacy About Acne(pimples) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Cure Pimples And Acne Naturally by amyjuicey(f): 12:38pm On Aug 11, 2013
You see the movie stars and singers. Their skin is acne free. Even your friends have clear skin! Do you suffer from acne, and wish you didn't have any, but don't want to waste money on expensive products that don't even work? Here's how to destroy acne within a few weeks, and do it naturally, with things around your house.How to Heal Acne Fast and Naturally

Part One: Acne Treatments
Use baking soda. Mix equal parts baking soda and water
Leave the baking soda paste on your face f
Wash off with very cold water. It will help close
Repeat at most two times a day. If your skin becomes
Try using lemon juice as an acne remedy. Cut a lemon i
Make sure to wipe/wash the lemon juice off, and use s
Slice a raw potato and apply to skin. Slice a raw po
Use toothpaste for pimples. If you have a single, mig
Try using a natural toothpaste — with silica but withou
Use ice to close your pores and reduce inflammation
Use tea tree oil. Tea tree oil is a renowned anti-funga
Crush up some aspirin and use it as a paste. Crush up
Why does aspirin work? Aspirin has salicylic acid in
Apply alum to the pimples. Potassium alum can usually
Try to get a big block instead of in powder form. Powdered alum can be a little too abrasive. Gently wipe the alum over the affected areas, being careful not to irritate or inflame any pimples.be found in the spice aisle in some grocery stores. Although widely used as a natural deodorant and styptic (lessens bleeding after a cut), alum is a natural antiseptic and astringent, meaning that it shrinks skin tissue. it, which is what most topical acne treatments use to bust up acne-causing bacteria. Salicylic acid dries out pimples and fights the bacteria simultaneously.a pill or two of aspirin and mix it with just enough water to form a paste — as you might have done with the baking soda.
The part 2 of it will be coming soon. Make I go chop.
Check dis face out before and after going 2ru d process

1 Like

Re: How To Cure Pimples And Acne Naturally by lizziehajiz(f): 2:33pm On Aug 11, 2013
cheesy
Re: How To Cure Pimples And Acne Naturally by FavourAngel(f): 1:05pm On Aug 12, 2013
Pls help me,am fair in complexion but l want to be fairer,which cream can l use to bring out my colour,currently am using amos white cream nd tracia bathing soap cream
Re: How To Cure Pimples And Acne Naturally by Nobody: 1:58pm On Aug 12, 2013
Favour Angel: Pls help me,am fair in complexion but l want to be fairer,which cream can l use to bring out my colour,currently am using amos white cream nd tracia bathing soap cream
use Uv Crystal white lightening milk, u will get ur desire complexion

1 Like

Re: How To Cure Pimples And Acne Naturally by amyjuicey(f): 2:29pm On Aug 12, 2013
STACYM: use Uv Crystal white lightening milk, u will get ur desire complexion
Re: How To Cure Pimples And Acne Naturally by amyjuicey(f): 2:31pm On Aug 12, 2013
Favour Angel: Pls help me,am fair in complexion but l want to be fairer,which cream can l use to bring out my colour,currently am using amos white cream nd tracia bathing soap cream
yea! Use crystal white buh u av 2 be careful and mindful of where to get it cos it has fake. Infact d fake is more available than d superior one.......
Re: How To Cure Pimples And Acne Naturally by anifatolu: 9:01pm On Mar 22, 2015
FavourAngel:
Pls help me,am fair in complexion but l want to be fairer,which cream can l use to bring out my colour,currently am using amos white cream nd tracia bathing soap cream

Use SheaMoisture Coconut & Hibiscus Soap & Lotion
Call: 07083062752
BBM Channel: http://pin.bbm.com/C00299A49
Facebook Page: Sheaorganicbeauty
Re: How To Cure Pimples And Acne Naturally by homesodear: 7:39pm On Apr 29, 2015
Flawless Skin Managers Do It yourself Skin Lightening Training and Skill Development seminar
Course Title: Effective Skincare routine to naturally lightening the skin
Duration: 2 days
Cost per head: N40, 000
Date: 23rd and 24th May, 2015
Venue: Wellness Place, Second Floor, Buffalo House, 2 Allen Avenue , Ikeja, Lagos.
Course objectives: At the end of the training, participants would have had adequate knowledge on how to develop a basic skincare routine in natural skin maintenance and lightening.
Who should attend? Models, Spas and Beauty parlours owners, Skin therapists, Cosmetics/Skin care entrepreneurs, aspiring business owners, Open to all male and female
Coverage:
• Skin Anatomy
• Personal Skin Care Regimen for Flawless Skin(AM/PM)
• Facials for different skin Types
• Home Fruit Based Peels
• How to use Chemical Peels
• Removal of dark Spots, Dark knuckles and Dark Knees
• Acne/Essential oil Treatment
• Skin lightening Diet
• Essential oils for Skin Lightening
• Homemade Cream recipes for Skin lightening (Night use)
• Homemade Facial Wipes/ Vitamin C Serum/Anti ageing Antioxidants
• Stretch Marks removal that really works!!
Time: Saturday, May 23rd, 10am to 4pm, Sunday, May 24th, 2pm to 5pm
FEES include Registration and Lecture, Course Materials, Skin care goody bags, Product sampling, Group Photograph, Snacks and Lunch and Certificate of Participation.

PARTICIPATION: Please confirm your participation by calling or whatsapp on 08034917464. Free gift for the first 20 to register.
DISCOUNTS: Participants referring 3 or more individuals will receive 10% discount off the fee.
You could also send an email to flawlessskinmanagers@gmail.com for more enquiries.

(1) (Reply)

I Can't Braid My Hair As A Boy, Why? / Two Head Hefeng & Feiya Computer Embroidery Machine For Sale In Nigeria / Perfect Eyebrow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.