Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,991 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

Bode George: My Plan To Leave Nigeria After Tinubu’s Victory On Course - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bode George: My Plan To Leave Nigeria After Tinubu’s Victory On Course (35546 Views)

APC celebrating Buhari victory on Atiku's bridge / Atiku On Course To Win, Buhari Should Pack His Bags – Fani-kayode / Osun Rerun: Omisore Agrees To Work For APC Victory On Thursday - Doyin Okupe (2) (3) (4)

Re: Bode George: My Plan To Leave Nigeria After Tinubu’s Victory On Course by iLoveYouToo(m): 8:23am On Mar 05, 2023
factcheckmmm:
But on a serious note why try to sell the idealogy that vivour is an Igbo man

Tinubu son is married to an Igbo

Please come Saturday, do not fall for their gimmick

Am talking to the Yorubas, this is an opportunity to take back your land from those touts that are exercising authoritarian rights in your land..

If you don't take back your land, it's left for you..

Allow some sanity in your land. Not all these mushroom info.

You are a lady and your point are not valid..

And remember you are woman.

His mom people being someone has nothing to do with his inheritance to his father people if that being the case

Ahmed Musa mother is from Edo. You will never hear any noise from the north despite they consider non-muslim infidels

Please your defence has no hold learn to live and accept people, moreover why is it despite being the fact that igbos are in different communal tribes and those tribes knows them for their chestbeating and pride but only the Yorubas cries to high heaven as if it's something else

The chestbeating you talk of, even the northerner will confess same

The major problem the North has with Igbos from my findings
1. Religion
2. They want igbos to turn a blind eye to their killer herdsmen

But apart from all these

Only Yorubas complain as if it's an award they are dragging

And moreover India has no joint throne venture with British

As the case is different from Nigeria
The igbos has right to insult Tinubu..

Major reason the presidential seat

You can't take that right from them

After all you insult Goodluck Ebele Jonathan, you insult Buhari

So don't expect different

If you don't want them to insult Tinubu. You form a different nation that's when the validity of your say Can hold

Ahmed musa is a Muslim
Re: Bode George: My Plan To Leave Nigeria After Tinubu’s Victory On Course by Jostoman: 8:24am On Mar 05, 2023
My plan to stop voting in nigeria election is still on cause.
Re: Bode George: My Plan To Leave Nigeria After Tinubu’s Victory On Course by Bimpe29: 8:46am On Mar 05, 2023
He must fulfill his promise ASAP. grin grin grin
Re: Bode George: My Plan To Leave Nigeria After Tinubu’s Victory On Course by Bintdawood(f): 8:48am On Mar 05, 2023
factcheckmmm:

Am talking to the Yorubas, this is an opportunity to take back your land from those touts that are exercising authoritarian rights in your land..

His mom people being someone has nothing to do with his inheritance to his father people if that being the case

Ahmed Musa mother is from Edo. You will never hear any noise from the north despite they consider non-muslim infidels

Please your defence has no hold learn to live and accept people, moreover why is it despite being the fact that igbos are in different communal tribes and those tribes knows them for their chestbeating and pride but only the Yorubas cries to high heaven as if it's something else

1. Religion

But apart from all these

If you don't want them to insult Tinubu. You form a different nation that's when the validity of your say Can hold

These your findings get as e be sha... If these your findings dey happen jejely for north ehn, no Igbo man will come to stay in the north. Have you ever been to the north at all? I'd like you to do more research on that pls.
Peace✌

Re: Bode George: My Plan To Leave Nigeria After Tinubu’s Victory On Course by Tee2027: 8:54am On Mar 05, 2023
Safe journey sir and pls never come back here again if you go.
Re: Bode George: My Plan To Leave Nigeria After Tinubu’s Victory On Course by Lacash: 8:57am On Mar 05, 2023
peekspot:

Source and for details: https://punchng.com/my-plan-to-leave-nigeria-after-tinubus-victory-on-course-bode-george/
And what is the old fool still doing here in 9ja, thought he said he was going to relocate if Ashiwaju wins….Eleleya😄
Re: Bode George: My Plan To Leave Nigeria After Tinubu’s Victory On Course by SugarGirl44(f): 8:57am On Mar 05, 2023
Aloramirami lan ri

Re: Bode George: My Plan To Leave Nigeria After Tinubu’s Victory On Course by georgeakins: 9:05am On Mar 05, 2023
factcheckmmm:

1. Religion

But apart from all these

Ibo man,
Go back to your backward region and take part in the gubernatorial elections.
All of you have become refugees in the South West because your leaders have mismanaged the resources meant for the growth and development of your region.

Re: Bode George: My Plan To Leave Nigeria After Tinubu’s Victory On Course by afadi2410: 9:09am On Mar 05, 2023
Goodlady:

No one is saying Vivor is Igbo. But he's hiding under Igbos tent who won't hesitate to demand all of Lagos from him if elected.
He fell for the Jimi Agbaje trick of 2019 that ushered vote for Jimi and enter the lagoon.
Historically & culturally, Yorubas owned Lagos. Igbos migrated there for biz purpose. They v been there for close to 100 years or more. They were accommodated warmly and have people appointed into the civil service and elected in public offices. This Yorubas living in the east can't boast of. Infact, Igbos discriminate among themselves especially those with state difference and Osu stigmatization that's still rampant till today.
Igbos didn't give Yorubas in the east enough opportunities that they enjoy in Lagos or other part of southwest. Their hostility is enough to discourage interests from any tribe. Afterall they can refer to some set among them as Osu, outcast. What a shame in this 21st century with this level of civilization worldwide? Their charity isn't begining at home.
Some Igbos are now appearing too ambitious. With the Obidient movement that has some positives, bad energy of braggadocio, chest beating and challenging unnecessarily for constituted authority flowed in. Igbos boasted Lagos is no man's land. No where is no man's land. Someone must be the first to reach somewhere. In most cases, they are the majority there in population, work force, language and culture. Vivor Rhodes has angered Yorubas in Lagos whether those originally as Lagos citizens or other parts that he's not the best candidate with his victim-igbo relation play card. Afterall, Sanwoolu fits the criteria of good governance the Igbos are demanding and the Yorubas didn't say they are tired of him. His performance is top notch and he can only do better. He's even a Christian So those playing religious card v no excuse. So why is LP, Gbadebo aka Chinedu and those I ll call vindictive Igbos after Sanwoolu's seat when he's competent. I advise them to try again in 2027 cos by then, it's a time to elect fresh governor that's not tested before.
Elections aren't won on paper or online though, let everyone go out next Saturday to test their voting strength. It's a pity I won't be voting in Lagos cos I m far away but I ll do my part to mobilize people to vote my choice.
Kudos to the working governor, Babajide Sanwoolu of Lagos State.

Someone was comparing an India's emergence as British PM to Lagos

Are the indians in Britain chest beating and abusing King Charles that he's too old to be king or abused the hell out of Queen Elizabeth that she was too old before she died just similar too how some are abusing Tinubu in Nigeria? It remain make dem say he should v died instead of contesting. As if a law banned old people with knowledge from contesting. As if there are no aged people seeking political offices in Igboland. As if they don't v elders at home. As if other well developed countries far better than Nigeria doesn't v aged leaders. USA elected a 72 years old Joe Biden o.
Age is a number as long as one can perform. Was GEJ aged? NO!
Did he do well as president? NO!

I m sure if Igbos were given chance like India in Britain, they ll be making mockery of the royal family's scandals saying Charles isn't man enough that's why he divorced Diana. That Harry is a bastard that's why he's opposing the family. They ll v created katakata in Britain that all eyes ll be on them. A stranger should remember that the strange land is not his/her home. You v to be humble in all situations.

You do not know anything about igbo land,you have not even stepped foot in igbo land and I know you also truly believe the fallacy that igbos don't give their land to strangers.YOU DO NOT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT IGBOS ,so stop castigated them
Re: Bode George: My Plan To Leave Nigeria After Tinubu’s Victory On Course by chosengocap: 9:09am On Mar 05, 2023
This is a Yoruba guy....His mother/father is Yoruba. His name is Anthony Chinasa Abiola. he is contesting for House of Assembly in Umuahia Abia state. Fully Obidient.

I have not heard any body in Umuahia asking him to go back to his fathers state or that he is not Igbo enough to contest. Instead, people are excited about his courage and personality.

Re: Bode George: My Plan To Leave Nigeria After Tinubu’s Victory On Course by Okhuadams(m): 9:09am On Mar 05, 2023
peekspot:

Source and for details: https://punchng.com/my-plan-to-leave-nigeria-after-tinubus-victory-on-course-bode-george/
Ex convit no need to announce am just go but Pls leave Nigeria stolen wealth in your possession. Also go with your entire family long dead and alive go with them. And don't ever return even after you kicked the pot
Re: Bode George: My Plan To Leave Nigeria After Tinubu’s Victory On Course by shinealight(m): 9:23am On Mar 05, 2023
Oh you’re already packing for your trip abroad?….Bon voyage sir. grin grin
Please don’t bother come back o. …..we prefer to see those who stand with us in difficult times to later enjoy the dividends with us….not those who only hang around where the grass is green waiting to cream off the benefits of the people’s struggles.
Good bye and good night sir! cool cool

Re: Bode George: My Plan To Leave Nigeria After Tinubu’s Victory On Course by Gaabasky: 9:24am On Mar 05, 2023
People republic of Biafra is not far. In fact u don't needs visa.

Re: Bode George: My Plan To Leave Nigeria After Tinubu’s Victory On Course by Felabarmudia: 10:05am On Mar 05, 2023
factcheckmmm:

1. Religion

But apart from all these

All this long epistle to vote your canditate?

Pls. i have a question maybe your answer can change my perception.

do you think vivour can win any election if he contest in the east?

are Yoruba people accomodating?

Whats the correlation between Endsars and Lekki toll gate?

America get weytin worst pass tout....you saw the way they invaded white house when biden was declared winner?

Re: Bode George: My Plan To Leave Nigeria After Tinubu’s Victory On Course by Starz825(m): 10:21am On Mar 05, 2023
sammysneh:
The results of the election were fraudulent

Truth be told tinubu tenure if he continues as president won't be different from buhari's own
Oga shebi You go school...if yes...then your comment is baseless....

Nobody can beat buhari's record of dumbness and incompetence...he is the worst of all...

Nigeria can only get better from now on.....buhari is the storm..and now its over..

Comparing buhari with tinubu is a no no....they are not even in the same class of intelligence......buhari no get anything for head....

Whether it was obi, atiku or tinubu....they'd perform better than the dingus we currently have....

Thats the reason why I felt we deserved better than tinubu ...I preferred obi cos obi is young healthier, and has the readiness to serve....I already know that neither of the presidential candidates will be as worse as buhari.....Nigeria will only get better from now on....but now that we have tinubu ...it still a good one
Re: Bode George: My Plan To Leave Nigeria After Tinubu’s Victory On Course by tammie24: 10:28am On Mar 05, 2023
factcheckmmm:

1. Religion

But apart from all these

Seyi Tinubu's wife is NOT IGBO!
Her parents are Danish

You Ibos are so funny sha

Ibo ko

Okoro ni😝

Re: Bode George: My Plan To Leave Nigeria After Tinubu’s Victory On Course by Omoikarekimire(m): 10:48am On Mar 05, 2023
Baba dey go. We will not miss you. You have enjoyed life in Nigeria. Its just your flexing muscle. Nothing spoil. Go enjoy yourself in the Maldives.
Re: Bode George: My Plan To Leave Nigeria After Tinubu’s Victory On Course by 5starMan: 11:04am On Mar 05, 2023
Goodlady:

No one is saying Vivor is Igbo. But he's hiding under Igbos tent who won't hesitate to demand all of Lagos from him if elected.
He fell for the Jimi Agbaje trick of 2019 that ushered vote for Jimi and enter the lagoon.
Historically & culturally, Yorubas owned Lagos. Igbos migrated there for biz purpose. They v been there for close to 100 years or more. They were accommodated warmly and have people appointed into the civil service and elected in public offices. This Yorubas living in the east can't boast of. Infact, Igbos discriminate among themselves especially those with state difference and Osu stigmatization that's still rampant till today.
Igbos didn't give Yorubas in the east enough opportunities that they enjoy in Lagos or other part of southwest. Their hostility is enough to discourage interests from any tribe. Afterall they can refer to some set among them as Osu, outcast. What a shame in this 21st century with this level of civilization worldwide? Their charity isn't begining at home.
Some Igbos are now appearing too ambitious. With the Obidient movement that has some positives, bad energy of braggadocio, chest beating and challenging unnecessarily for constituted authority flowed in. Igbos boasted Lagos is no man's land. No where is no man's land. Someone must be the first to reach somewhere. In most cases, they are the majority there in population, work force, language and culture. Vivor Rhodes has angered Yorubas in Lagos whether those originally as Lagos citizens or other parts that he's not the best candidate with his victim-igbo relation play card. Afterall, Sanwoolu fits the criteria of good governance the Igbos are demanding and the Yorubas didn't say they are tired of him. His performance is top notch and he can only do better. He's even a Christian So those playing religious card v no excuse. So why is LP, Gbadebo aka Chinedu and those I ll call vindictive Igbos after Sanwoolu's seat when he's competent. I advise them to try again in 2027 cos by then, it's a time to elect fresh governor that's not tested before.
Elections aren't won on paper or online though, let everyone go out next Saturday to test their voting strength. It's a pity I won't be voting in Lagos cos I m far away but I ll do my part to mobilize people to vote my choice.
Kudos to the working governor, Babajide Sanwoolu of Lagos State.

Someone was comparing an India's emergence as British PM to Lagos

Are the indians in Britain chest beating and abusing King Charles that he's too old to be king or abused the hell out of Queen Elizabeth that she was too old before she died just similar too how some are abusing Tinubu in Nigeria? It remain make dem say he should v died instead of contesting. As if a law banned old people with knowledge from contesting. As if there are no aged people seeking political offices in Igboland. As if they don't v elders at home. As if other well developed countries far better than Nigeria doesn't v aged leaders. USA elected a 72 years old Joe Biden o.
Age is a number as long as one can perform. Was GEJ aged? NO!
Did he do well as president? NO!

I m sure if Igbos were given chance like India in Britain, they ll be making mockery of the royal family's scandals saying Charles isn't man enough that's why he divorced Diana. That Harry is a bastard that's why he's opposing the family. They ll v created katakata in Britain that all eyes ll be on them. A stranger should remember that the strange land is not his/her home. You v to be humble in all situations.
What are you doing in a far away land you bigoted mugu.
Re: Bode George: My Plan To Leave Nigeria After Tinubu’s Victory On Course by Goodlady(f): 11:07am On Mar 05, 2023
5starMan:

What are you doing in a far away land you bigoted mugu.
I m working there and respecting myself unlike you that's a mumu and very useless.

Re: Bode George: My Plan To Leave Nigeria After Tinubu’s Victory On Course by opeldavid: 11:07am On Mar 05, 2023
Sir, please you don't have to go anywhere, the election was rigged. It was not free , fair and credible.
Peter Obi will reclaim his mandate.

He won with great margin in Lagos, Imo, Rivers, Plateau, Edo, Taraba.
Tinubu was heavily defeated in Lagos, Abuja, Osun , Kaduna, Katsina, Nasarawa, Kano etc these were supposed to be his strong holds. So i wonder where he won these elections from?
Re: Bode George: My Plan To Leave Nigeria After Tinubu’s Victory On Course by Gentew(m): 11:13am On Mar 05, 2023
peekspot:

An Igbo man would be termed a betrayer for speaking his mind against Obi.... Yoruba will never do that. We are more liberal.

Re: Bode George: My Plan To Leave Nigeria After Tinubu’s Victory On Course by Goodlady(f): 11:14am On Mar 05, 2023
afadi2410:

You do not know anything about igbo land,you have not even stepped foot in igbo land and I know you also truly believe the fallacy that igbos don't give their land to strangers.YOU DO NOT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT IGBOS ,so stop castigated them
I never castigated Igbos. I just mentioned the wrong some of them are doing and their new found soj of GRV just because he's under LP. Other candidates that has Igbo relations aren't worthy? All criteria for qualifications are in Sanwoolu but they are queuing behind GRV as if they know him in and out.
Me sef get Igbo relations. So wetin?

Re: Bode George: My Plan To Leave Nigeria After Tinubu’s Victory On Course by chloride6: 11:15am On Mar 05, 2023
😂😂😂
Re: Bode George: My Plan To Leave Nigeria After Tinubu’s Victory On Course by 5starMan: 11:16am On Mar 05, 2023
Goodlady:

I m working there and respecting myself unlike you that's a mumu and very useless.
Go back to your state, you have no business going out to another man's land you stupid idiot. Criminal.
Re: Bode George: My Plan To Leave Nigeria After Tinubu’s Victory On Course by Goodlady(f): 11:17am On Mar 05, 2023
factcheckmmm:

And also kindly note, we have more power to seperate this country the only luck you have is that we have not even make up our minds . Remember that same oil we are the ones who have it
Dunno why you guys never make up your mind. Yorubas no dey fight una.
Na Hausa/Fulani dey kill everywhere. You guys should worry about them.
But Yorubas won't hesitate to checkmate any unruly ethnic group.

Re: Bode George: My Plan To Leave Nigeria After Tinubu’s Victory On Course by Goodlady(f): 11:20am On Mar 05, 2023
factcheckmmm:

1. It has a lot to do with Davido son, Ifeanyi.. Chinedu is from that line of Ifeanyi... And whatever you do to Chinedu same you will do to Ifeanyi

2. Yeye that smell , on this subject of qualify Olu of warri our discussion will be useless on it if you can bring that to the basis of discussion at the front of Oba of Benin

Pick a date and I will invite over .. and record the discussion discussion to end this your rubbish front head talk

3. I can easily see how you tried to swap Olu of warri but dish out Chinedu.. but can you say same to Chinedu brothers.. remember he also has siblings
Yorubas aren't claiming Warri kingship stool nor Benin own or anywhere out of the recognized south west states. But history can't be erased. Google it, Wikipedia it. I don't need to debate with you cos you lacked history. I v educated you enough.
Olu means Oluomo (lead child or head of the children). Meaning Olu of Warri has same name as MC Oluomo. 😂

Re: Bode George: My Plan To Leave Nigeria After Tinubu’s Victory On Course by factcheckmmm: 11:57am On Mar 05, 2023
Felabarmudia:

All this long epistle to vote your canditate?

Pls. i have a question maybe your answer can change my perception.

do you think vivour can win any election if he contest in the east?

are Yoruba people accomodating?

Whats the correlation between Endsars and Lekki toll gate?

America get weytin worst pass tout....you saw the way they invaded white house when biden was declared winner?

As an Edo man , as far as we know the father I can't say about the igbos. Look for one of them and ask ...

But I don't think there's any tribe who can denied the son of a land his right..

Example is Olu of itsekiri
Re: Bode George: My Plan To Leave Nigeria After Tinubu’s Victory On Course by LegacyB: 11:57am On Mar 05, 2023
Epistasis:

Now you are talking.
The Youths are the major winners of the last election. Give it to them.
Asiwaju will take care of the Youths, we give glory to God for being elected!
Bro check moniker well ooo. Always for Tinubu.....
But my kudos to the youths.. This is what we want for Nigeria.
Re: Bode George: My Plan To Leave Nigeria After Tinubu’s Victory On Course by factcheckmmm: 11:58am On Mar 05, 2023
iLoveYouToo:

Ahmed musa is a Muslim

And have you heard them throw any hate on him in respect to his mother or consider him lesser Muslim
Re: Bode George: My Plan To Leave Nigeria After Tinubu’s Victory On Course by factcheckmmm: 12:01pm On Mar 05, 2023
Goodlady:

Yorubas aren't claiming Warri kingship stool nor Benin own or anywhere out of the recognized south west states. But history can't be erased. Google it, Wikipedia it. I don't need to debate with you cos you lacked history. I v educated you enough.
Olu means Oluomo (lead child or head of the children). Meaning Olu of Warri has same name as MC Oluomo. 😂

Like I said, let us meet at the Oba of Benin there you can explain more
Re: Bode George: My Plan To Leave Nigeria After Tinubu’s Victory On Course by millionaireman: 12:08pm On Mar 05, 2023
Don't leave, Bode George because Tinubu did not win the presidential election.

Nnamdi Kanu In Court Today. PICTURE. / Passengers Kidnapped From 18-Seater Bus On Kogi-Abuja Highway / INEC Fraudulently Allocated Votes To Tinubu- Kwankwaso

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104