Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,922 members, 7,828,205 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:13 AM

How Wike Led Ugwuanyi, Ortom, Ikpeazu To Electoral Defeat - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Wike Led Ugwuanyi, Ortom, Ikpeazu To Electoral Defeat (34541 Views)

PDP Anti-Party Suspensions: Why Wike, Makinde, Ugwuanyi, Ortom, Ikpeazu Escaped / Davido Hangs Out With Governors Wike, Makinde, Ortom, Ikpeazu In Europe (Photo) / Bukola Saraki: How I Handled My Electoral Defeat In 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Wike Led Ugwuanyi, Ortom, Ikpeazu To Electoral Defeat by Starships4u(m): 9:20am On Mar 05, 2023
MoDaniel:
Wike is having the repercussions of what he did in Rivers state.
For the Oyo state governor, he is loosing out on Saturday.
Someone has been in my metion telling me how I wasn't God for saying GSM won't win next Saturday...
Re: How Wike Led Ugwuanyi, Ortom, Ikpeazu To Electoral Defeat by crafteck(m): 9:23am On Mar 05, 2023
yordha:
It wouldn't have mattered if they stayed in PDP, their people were determined to vote LP and they blindly voted regardless of who was on the ballot, the candidate's profile, skills and capacities don't matter to them. That's not on Wike. They are now even trying to vote one Chinedu in Lagos against an agile and outstanding performing governor Sanwo-Olu, who has proven beyond reasonable doubt to be best available option for Lagos right now.

Governor wey no fit order police? Govenor wey just realize hin job na to govern after lp dey everywhere?
Governor wey under am lots of Nigeria youth's dreams and aspirations don change to japa?

Una weldone ooo

1 Like

Re: How Wike Led Ugwuanyi, Ortom, Ikpeazu To Electoral Defeat by Starships4u(m): 9:25am On Mar 05, 2023
yordha:
It wouldn't have mattered if they stayed in PDP, their people were determined to vote LP and they blindly voted regardless of who was on the ballot, the candidate's profile, skills and capacities don't matter to them. That's not on Wike. They are now even trying to vote one Chinedu in Lagos against an agile and outstanding performing governor Sanwo-Olu, who has proven beyond reasonable doubt to be best available option for Lagos right now.

After sounding woke yhu became silly....

Like yhu rightly said, they are voting along party lines(LP) regardless who's on the ballot...

So don't be a stupid tribalistic animal by wiping up tribal sentiments using the name of the LP candidate in Lagos...

When Tinubu from Osun contested in Lag what did yhu say?
When a Kogi man was a senator in Lagos what did yhu say?
When Ogun indigenes were holding sway in Lagos politics what did yhu say?
Infact a Lagos State senator just won a seat in Ogun central senatorial district, what'd be yhur response....

Can't yhu people me matured for once?

1 Like

Re: How Wike Led Ugwuanyi, Ortom, Ikpeazu To Electoral Defeat by Starships4u(m): 9:25am On Mar 05, 2023
crafteck:

Governor wey no fit order police? Govenor wey just realize hin job na to govern after lp dey everywhere?
Governor wey under am lots of Nigeria youth's dreams and aspirations don change to japa?

Una weldone ooo
Don't mind him....
Re: How Wike Led Ugwuanyi, Ortom, Ikpeazu To Electoral Defeat by crackhouse(m): 9:27am On Mar 05, 2023
Wike led them astray. They thought he was heading somewhere and at a point he was feeling like a boss player little did they(G5) know he doesn't know where he was heading to. Now the fool is politically irrevant because even Bola will still abandon him..

1 Like

Re: How Wike Led Ugwuanyi, Ortom, Ikpeazu To Electoral Defeat by Starpro87(m): 9:27am On Mar 05, 2023
lapo:
Wike's OYO State visit is healthy for Makinde's second term bid. The visit will serve as a reminder of the efforts of the G5 in getting electoral justice for a southern president. It will also remind everyone especially the APC members of the role played by GSM that guaranteed victory for BAT. I am sure votes will come in for Seyi Makinde from all voters irrespective of their affiliations. OYO VOTERS ARE INTELLIGENT VOTERS.

In as much as I don't have so much against the Asiwaju presidency, I only have so much against the processes and procedures that brought about it. If it stands, may God help him to succeed and bring about the positive changes that we campaign for. I would, categorically, say that WIKE deceived MAKINDE. PDP in Oyo state losing all the Senatorial seats to the opposition APC obviously poses a great danger and threat to MAKINDE's success on 11th. MAKINDE did not play this politics like a politician, or maybe he knows what he is doing. Obviously, Wike has played a dangerous politic that no one can predict how he will benefit from it.
Be that as it may, I subscribe to that political MANTRA that "PARTY IS SUPREME"

1 Like

Re: How Wike Led Ugwuanyi, Ortom, Ikpeazu To Electoral Defeat by SenatePresdo(m): 9:40am On Mar 05, 2023
chrisxxx:

From your voting pattern here shows you are tribalistic. Secondly you have no philosophy. You are unstable.
Can you explain why you voted Buhari in 2015?
You voted Atiku against Buhari in 2019 and voted again against Atiku for Obi in 2023. It all have colours of tribe.

I'm Igbo, how am I tribalistic with my voting pattern?

You talk about philosophy, do you even know the meaning of philosophy? I vote the people I believed would move this country forward at a given time, and has nothing to do with philosophy.

What's you own philosophy?

1 Like

Re: How Wike Led Ugwuanyi, Ortom, Ikpeazu To Electoral Defeat by SenatePresdo(m): 9:41am On Mar 05, 2023
BigIyanga:

Youโ€™re the epitome of detribalized Nigerianโ€ฆ but others who have voted along tribal lines are calling Igbos names for voting Obi even though they voted for their kinsmen ?!

I tire for Nigerians.
Re: How Wike Led Ugwuanyi, Ortom, Ikpeazu To Electoral Defeat by oyeb15: 9:57am On Mar 05, 2023
Makinde will lose on Saturday. He should ask Fayose when Tinubu bribed him to deliver Fayemi that they will leave him to win Senate seat.

After Fayemi victory, Tinubu boys gang against Fayose and defeat him in d Senate polls.
Re: How Wike Led Ugwuanyi, Ortom, Ikpeazu To Electoral Defeat by adekolaelect(m): 10:03am On Mar 05, 2023
But you failed to Include Atiku with Losers? Wike was not the reason many of them lost but peoples determinations on who to vote for. Makinde will return governor elect. The best loser of the game is Atiku who overated himself with norther block votes that was not realistic that made him to Ignore southern governor's positions in theirpdp party.

1 Like

Re: How Wike Led Ugwuanyi, Ortom, Ikpeazu To Electoral Defeat by dreynewton: 10:18am On Mar 05, 2023

Adorn your wrist with the ultra 8 smartwatch.

Monitor your blood pressure , track your steps , answer calls in real time and read your messages.

Call or WhatsApp

Pay on delivery ๐Ÿšš Nationwide via courier service.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Wike Led Ugwuanyi, Ortom, Ikpeazu To Electoral Defeat by herbalwisdom52(m): 10:21am On Mar 05, 2023
When will igbos learn to share groundnuts through using kala.....

If you mobilise one or two kala use am fall like 45 agberos oboy life go easy for lagosians as a whole.....

Send their mama yanch to their maker asap no time waisting

Lagos na no mans land my guy....

You see all this agberos in lagos, they will later come and disturb the igbos trading in lagos and its by force.....

Look at the streets of lagos its seems as if we lost a great grand father or something.....

There is no one even smiling except if you go to bustop then you will see agberos killing and enjoying Goat meats and peppersoup.....

They are the only fools celebrating in the whole of lagos right now.....

When buhari won in 2015 people celebrated it largely.....

But this 2023 there is no one even seen celebrating except all this useless agberos in bustops here in lagos......

When will igbos start sharing groundnuts to all this agberos....

On a normal note no agbero get strenght to fight one on one except they are in union.....

Na to just gather one or two with your niggars dem....

Head to like 7 to 8 bustops where you fit see many agberos....

Run share like 5 groundnut for their mama yanch na that time you go know say all this agberos dem get speed...

Oboy for like 6 months you no go ever see agberos for bustops again....

Na danfo drivers i dey pity pass for lagos here....

Because no more #100 again now go be from #500 for each bustop....

If you like carry only one passenger you must pay......

You make be bad niggar danfo driver una self fit gather one or two kala go share all those agberos for bustop groundnut...

If you don fall like 17 agberos for different bustops no body go tell dem say e don red oooo......

Na to just use kala go share groundnut now make dem still dey celebrate.....

Because after their celebrations oboy everywhere go red for everybody ooooo.......

Now na the right time to go share groundnut for them so dem go fit go heaven at last......

One or two groundnut go send deep down message to their useless papa make win election by fruad....

Na to carry kala go share all this agberos groundnuts so make dem fit go see their maker sharp sharp....

1 Like

Re: How Wike Led Ugwuanyi, Ortom, Ikpeazu To Electoral Defeat by Munzy14(m): 10:25am On Mar 05, 2023
temitope27:
SOUTH East governors are betrayal and weak, that's why they fail
Joke.

South East is a place they dont take shit from any human.

When you mess up, they keep it in fridge for you, when it is time, they will bring it out for you.

Ugwuanyi and Ikpeazu underestimated the average IGBO man..He looks into your face and challenge you despite your wealth.

1 Like

Re: How Wike Led Ugwuanyi, Ortom, Ikpeazu To Electoral Defeat by maasoap(m): 10:36am On Mar 05, 2023
SenatePresdo:
In as much as these governors lost the election, I commend them for allowing the people's will to prevail.
That's the beauty of Democracy.

if the people doesn't want you, you don't have to force yourself on them just because you have the warchest and the thugs to do it.

A silent Revolution is going on, and our weapon is our PVC.

Tribunal should be very careful in handling the Presidential case, we are already sitting in a keg of gunpowder as country.
Anything that happens afterwards won't come to the world as a surprise, we Nigerians have endured for long.

I hope that you are not threatening the tribunal to declare a candidate who came third and didn't have the required spread despite massive electoral fraud in the south east a winner? Because we noticed that you, Zombiedients have resorted to threatening the peace of the land ever your slave master lost the election.
Re: How Wike Led Ugwuanyi, Ortom, Ikpeazu To Electoral Defeat by maasoap(m): 10:40am On Mar 05, 2023
sotall:
cool

All members of the G-5 are losers.

Wike's loss is coming long-term. He will never grow beyond Rivers state politics. If he dumbly tries to participate in politics that would require alliance from other regions, he will fail woefully.

Wike is on the right path, his followers are still solidly behind him and that's what matters, not what you feel about him.
All what he needs to do now is to manage his success and know who to align with from this moment onwards. His place is already secured with Tinubu's govt if that's what he will want now which is not bad but still up to him. He played gamble and he won, that's politics for you

1 Like

Re: How Wike Led Ugwuanyi, Ortom, Ikpeazu To Electoral Defeat by maasoap(m): 10:41am On Mar 05, 2023
ipobarecriminals:
angry nah Wike tell Ortom to support OBINNA?

Don't mind the fools

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Wike Led Ugwuanyi, Ortom, Ikpeazu To Electoral Defeat by AmazingELixir: 10:41am On Mar 05, 2023
Tofax:
Wike is a low-level, low-intelligence local party thug - who can only thrive in systems as dysfunctional as Nigeria.
Wike eyes don clear, he is going about various markets in PH begging for forgiveness for his actions in 25 Feb, but everyone knows his is just trying to garner support for the governorship election.

grin grin grin

Look at diswan sore loser the pain Wike inflicted on you bitter souls last election is driving you crazy...wait again and see how Wike put the final nail on your coffins this coming Saturday....you think Wike is your mate...social media chest beaters.. cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Wike Led Ugwuanyi, Ortom, Ikpeazu To Electoral Defeat by prizeless(m): 10:43am On Mar 05, 2023
The G5 destroyed themselves by not having unity of purpose. It's the destroyer
Re: How Wike Led Ugwuanyi, Ortom, Ikpeazu To Electoral Defeat by Ndodu05: 10:43am On Mar 05, 2023
It really sweet me as they lost
Ortom is saved because of what he said* instead of me and my people to support ATIKU let me lose senetorial seat* and so it has been.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Wike Led Ugwuanyi, Ortom, Ikpeazu To Electoral Defeat by maasoap(m): 10:43am On Mar 05, 2023
crackhouse:
Wike led them astray. They thought he was heading somewhere and at a point he was feeling like a boss player little did they(G5) know he doesn't know where he was heading to.

Wike didn't contest for senate, must they?

Now the fool is politically irrevant because even Bola will still abandon him..

Says who? Now all of a sudden, you understand the mind of Tinubu! Lol. You need a little rest

1 Like

Re: How Wike Led Ugwuanyi, Ortom, Ikpeazu To Electoral Defeat by maasoap(m): 10:47am On Mar 05, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Iโ€™m glad it didnโ€™t end well for any of them, itโ€™s Makindeโ€™s turn to reap his foolishness. He will be defeated.

Why are you happy? They actually achieved part of their aim which was to see PDP lose. PDP supporters are angry because they didn't work for PDP. Zombiedients are equally angry because they didn't declare supports for Obi except for one of them.
Why would Atiku keep Ayu at all cost knowing fully that it was not fair?

2 Likes

Re: How Wike Led Ugwuanyi, Ortom, Ikpeazu To Electoral Defeat by lilyheaven: 10:52am On Mar 05, 2023
๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Abeg make I laugh,
I canโ€™t come and be sad over what I cannot change.
yordha:

1 Like

Re: How Wike Led Ugwuanyi, Ortom, Ikpeazu To Electoral Defeat by kkonyeji(m): 11:05am On Mar 05, 2023
yordha:

Your comments show where you stand.

Blind man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Wike Led Ugwuanyi, Ortom, Ikpeazu To Electoral Defeat by dapadawee: 11:23am On Mar 05, 2023
peekspot:

Source and for details: https://punchng.com/how-wike-led-ugwuanyi-ortom-ikpeazu-to-electoral-defeat/
They were the only governors that refuse to endorse tinubu. They were clearly not on the winning side.
Re: How Wike Led Ugwuanyi, Ortom, Ikpeazu To Electoral Defeat by Nobody: 11:51am On Mar 05, 2023
Let's vote Wike out of Rivers State. He's a thorn in the flesh of Rivers State

2 Likes

Re: How Wike Led Ugwuanyi, Ortom, Ikpeazu To Electoral Defeat by Yugoslavia247(m): 12:19pm On Mar 05, 2023
yordha:

Sanwoolu is from ogun state

Chinedu you are talking of is from lagos state traced to 400 years.

Ofun kill you there

1 Like

Re: How Wike Led Ugwuanyi, Ortom, Ikpeazu To Electoral Defeat by ufuosman(m): 12:25pm On Mar 05, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Stop blaming wike, blame the puppets who submitted their sense of reasoning to wike
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฝ

1 Like

Re: How Wike Led Ugwuanyi, Ortom, Ikpeazu To Electoral Defeat by aestake: 12:33pm On Mar 05, 2023
yordha:
She's Ambode wasn't fantastic!?

1 Like

Re: How Wike Led Ugwuanyi, Ortom, Ikpeazu To Electoral Defeat by Decent09(m): 1:09pm On Mar 05, 2023
Antell95:
Peter Obi is my President

Waiting concerns Igbos Miscreants with Zoo leadership.

1 Like

Re: How Wike Led Ugwuanyi, Ortom, Ikpeazu To Electoral Defeat by MichaelSokoto(m): 1:28pm On Mar 05, 2023
yordha:
4 how long will u play d political tribal card?
Muumuu-ism nor dey taya u?

Saturday is 4 Gbadebo or no one else!

cool
Re: How Wike Led Ugwuanyi, Ortom, Ikpeazu To Electoral Defeat by striker07(m): 1:48pm On Mar 05, 2023
Kingcalls:

If u do a free and fair election pa tinubu will not get 25% in SE, SS , NC , NE, NW ...
you speak like an average obidient. They are very daft and illogical.
Re: How Wike Led Ugwuanyi, Ortom, Ikpeazu To Electoral Defeat by Oluwadare316(m): 1:51pm On Mar 05, 2023
Wahala, G5 reduced to G2 dem don use their head for testing๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ekiti PDP Accuses Buhari Of Harbouring Wanted Murder Suspect. / Buhari: Villa Staff Turn Up Early For Work / Insecurity: Reps Pass Motion Urging All Service Chiefs To Resign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.