Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,440 members, 7,819,621 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:18 PM

ARE YOU TECH SAVVY? AN INFORMATION TECH HOME & ABROAD SAVE NIGERIA. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ARE YOU TECH SAVVY? AN INFORMATION TECH HOME & ABROAD SAVE NIGERIA. (262 Views)

Garba Shehu: Buhari Is Internet Savvy, He Can Work From Anywhere / Northern Igbo Woman Has A Strong Message To All Igbos Home & Abroad (for Igbos W / Onnoghen: NBA Urges National Assembly To Save Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ARE YOU TECH SAVVY? AN INFORMATION TECH HOME & ABROAD SAVE NIGERIA. by Elfree: 5:35am On Mar 05, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uC-9WcDror0

Good morning my people❤️❤️

Please listen to this message and share.
Forward to friends in digital space.

They're waiting for us to protest on the streets so the tyrants will kill our youths.

Take the warfare to space you know best, the cyberspace.

These old analogical octogenarian criminals can not hold our futures. They can not defeat in the world of digital technology.

They don't know what's about to hit them.They're messing with the wrong generation. They must be retired by force.

Bravo my amiable, charismatic and phenomenal Nigerian Youths👏👏👍👍👍👍👍

I am so very proud of you all. You're doing what our generation failed woefully.

Thank you and God bless & protect you all❤️❤️❤️❤️

1 Like

Re: ARE YOU TECH SAVVY? AN INFORMATION TECH HOME & ABROAD SAVE NIGERIA. by AdaojoTheUrchin: 6:37am On Mar 05, 2023
This guy is talking sense. I pity Thiefnubuu, wetin go hit am go loud.

2 Likes

Re: ARE YOU TECH SAVVY? AN INFORMATION TECH HOME & ABROAD SAVE NIGERIA. by Elfree: 9:39pm On Mar 05, 2023
AdaojoTheUrchin:
This guy is talking sense. I pity Thiefnubuu, wetin go hit am go loud.

Exactly 💯, he's messing with the digital generation.
Stupid old man😡😡😡

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

March 11 Election: ANNOUNCEMENT For INEC Official's Safety / Igbos Contributed Immensely To Lagos Development_yul Edochie / ‘we Can’t Fold Our Hands, APC Won’t Rob Us Again’ – Ebonyi State PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.