Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

2023 Election: I pray we forgive tinubu, cos power belongs to God - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Election: I pray we forgive tinubu, cos power belongs to God (1028 Views)

Obedient Should We Forgive This Man ( Video) / "If President Buhari Doesn't Win 2019 Election I Will Kill Myself" - Man (Photo) / Ekiti Election: I Am Coasting To Victory - Eleka, PDP Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023 Election: I pray we forgive tinubu, cos power belongs to God by stevnwigw1: 9:49am On Mar 05, 2023
Let me forgive him

3 Likes

Re: 2023 Election: I pray we forgive tinubu, cos power belongs to God by helinues: 9:52am On Mar 05, 2023
I dare any Obi supporters to swear with Amadioha that Igbo's in SE did not rig for Obi..

Come and swear if dem born you well

10 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 2023 Election: I pray we forgive tinubu, cos power belongs to God by stevnwigw1: 9:57am On Mar 05, 2023
If his action is encouraged, then every Nigeria should be licensed to commit any crime they like, provided the person is good at it.

5 Likes

Re: 2023 Election: I pray we forgive tinubu, cos power belongs to God by colorsofrainbow: 9:58am On Mar 05, 2023
helinues:
I dare any Obi supporters to swear with Amadioha that Igbo's in SE did not rig for Obi..

Obi didn't rig one polling unit. Not even one. If e sure for u, carry am come court.

Umahi and Uzodimma rigged massively for Tinubu in SE. Obi got over 350k in Ebonyi and over 500k in Imo but the APC rigging governors gave Tinubu more than he bargained and reduced Obi's votes massively

I don't wanna talk about Rivers Akwaibom Cross River, the deflated votes from Lagos Plateau Delta Benue Edo Ekiti & so

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023 Election: I pray we forgive tinubu, cos power belongs to God by helinues: 10:10am On Mar 05, 2023
colorsofrainbow:

Obi didn't rig one polling unit. Not even one. If e sure for u, carry am come court

Oya swear with Amadioha that they did not rig for Obi in SE. You know Amadioha they quick to act..

Atiku who they voted for massively at Obi's polling unit in 2019 recorded zero votes, same as Tinubu, both their agents voted for Obi right?

Swear if dem born you well make Amadioha deal with you instantly
Re: 2023 Election: I pray we forgive tinubu, cos power belongs to God by NothingDoMe: 10:12am On Mar 05, 2023
helinues:

I can't swear with Amadioha. Even the courts present a Bible for oaths.

Besides, Amadioha is a foreign diety to my native land.

Just go to court and prove your case.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023 Election: I pray we forgive tinubu, cos power belongs to God by NothingDoMe: 10:13am On Mar 05, 2023
helinues:

Oya swear with Amadioha that they did not rig for Obi in SE. You know Amadioha they quick to act..

Atiku who they voted for massively at Obi's polling unit in 2019 recorded zero votes, same as Tinubu, both their agents voted for Obi right?

Bros is everything okay? which one be this Amadioha parole? Na nollywood we wan dey run now?
Re: 2023 Election: I pray we forgive tinubu, cos power belongs to God by helinues: 10:14am On Mar 05, 2023
NothingDoMe:
I can't swear with Amadioha. Even the courts present a Bible for oaths.

Besides, Amadioha is a foreign diety to my native land.

Just go to court and prove your case.

Typical, even when they are caught with pree.k in their mouth, they must find a way of claiming it's kuku agbado.

Awon oniranu

1 Like

Re: 2023 Election: I pray we forgive tinubu, cos power belongs to God by Totilopussylick(m): 10:15am On Mar 05, 2023
For this century you're still patronising Amadioha shows the level of your ignorance tongue
helinues:

Re: 2023 Election: I pray we forgive tinubu, cos power belongs to God by puremaker7(m): 10:15am On Mar 05, 2023
stevnwigw1:
He will not only lose the position but will also be sentenced to death, to serve as a deterrent to others who may want to toll his path.
😂
Re: 2023 Election: I pray we forgive tinubu, cos power belongs to God by helinues: 10:16am On Mar 05, 2023
Totilopussylick:
For this century you're still patronising Amadioha shows the level of your ignorance tongue

Lol
You people are big coward..

Why lying before, swear with Amadioha if dem born any of una well

1 Like

Re: 2023 Election: I pray we forgive tinubu, cos power belongs to God by Totilopussylick(m): 10:20am On Mar 05, 2023
You're on your own
helinues:

Lol
You people are big coward..

Why lying before, swear with Amadioha if dem born any of una well

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023 Election: I pray we forgive tinubu, cos power belongs to God by ganisucks(f): 10:28am On Mar 05, 2023
It's been one week since election day, and people are still talking and campaigning like if tomorrow is election day.
Next time the cabal tells a politician he can't win the election, and should instead make a deal, the politician will hear word.
You want to rule a country like if it's mushin local government. You go see wahala, you go run comot from this country.
Re: 2023 Election: I pray we forgive tinubu, cos power belongs to God by Lacash: 10:31am On Mar 05, 2023
stevnwigw1:
He will not only lose the position but will also be sentenced to death, to serve as a deterrent to others who may want to toll his path.
The so called Igbo are becoming something else these days. Pls don’t start what u actually know u cannot finish, cos it won’t be funny 😎

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Election: I pray we forgive tinubu, cos power belongs to God by NothingDoMe: 10:43am On Mar 05, 2023
helinues:

Typical, even when they are caught with pree.k in their mouth, they must find a way of claiming it's kuku agbado.

Awon oniranu
Why would I have a p.reek in my mouth? Abeg use Vagina for your analogy instead. Shuo.

Man wan do analysis na pree.k for man mouth he dey use. Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks or in your case pree.ks 😋
Re: 2023 Election: I pray we forgive tinubu, cos power belongs to God by helinues: 10:44am On Mar 05, 2023
NothingDoMe:
Why would I have a p.reek in my mouth? Abeg use Vagina for your analogy instead. Shuo.

Man wan do analysis na pree.k for man mouth he dey use. Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks or in your case pree.ks 😋

That's actually a translated proverb in my language. It's directed to those who never take responsibility for their actions
Re: 2023 Election: I pray we forgive tinubu, cos power belongs to God by yemmit90: 10:45am On Mar 05, 2023
You people should move on with your lives and leave politicians to fight their battles alone.

You have been arguing endlessly for almost a year now on Nairaland. If some of you directed the same energy using here to fight to learn a skill, maybe your condition would've change for better now.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Election: I pray we forgive tinubu, cos power belongs to God by quickberry(m): 11:40am On Mar 05, 2023
stevnwigw1:

Cynthia Okeke says hi

Re: 2023 Election: I pray we forgive tinubu, cos power belongs to God by NothingDoMe: 11:51am On Mar 05, 2023
helinues:

That's actually a translated proverb in my language. It's directed to those who never take responsibility for their actions
weird lol.
Re: 2023 Election: I pray we forgive tinubu, cos power belongs to God by naijapips04: 11:52am On Mar 05, 2023
stevnwigw1:

So much hate in a soul. You will live with Tinubu for 8 years. You are free to hang yourself.
Re: 2023 Election: I pray we forgive tinubu, cos power belongs to God by JOemmy(m): 11:56am On Mar 05, 2023
helinues:

Why will obi rig? Tinibu is not marketable in the east and so stands no chance. Anyone that rigged for obi in igboland is just an overzealous obi supporter cancel all the results and conduct another election again obi will still completely defeat tinibu in all those contentious polling units.

(1) (Reply)

After Telling Peter Obi To Go To Court, APC Now Working Overtime To Scuttle Case / What Does Peter Obi Really Want? / Fuel Subsidy Removal: What ‘courage’ Really ‘possessed’ Tinubu? By Olu Fasan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.