Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,100 members, 7,835,708 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

Lagos Gov’ship Election: Upload Results Immediately Voting Ends – Court To INEC - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Gov’ship Election: Upload Results Immediately Voting Ends – Court To INEC (25265 Views)

Voting Ends Abruptly At Wike’s Polling Unit, Ballot Boxes Carried (Video, Photo) / Protest At Adeleke's Polling Unit Over INEC Officials Refusal To Upload Results / Voting Ends At Ruling APC Presidential Primary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Gov’ship Election: Upload Results Immediately Voting Ends – Court To INEC by alamoht(m): 1:09pm On Mar 05, 2023
funshint:
This one go just go court they obtain illegal injunction from one flat-head judge. Maybe na the judge go provide network for the thing to load.

Wahala for you
Re: Lagos Gov’ship Election: Upload Results Immediately Voting Ends – Court To INEC by Coly2012(m): 1:09pm On Mar 05, 2023
GeneralPulal:
It’s not possible. Inec workers are not machine and they don’t work 24hours, so it can’t happen immediately..

People ’ll vote.. After voting.. Inec will count, collate then transfer. If the judge wants to understand better, they should make the judge a collation officer..

Aside from that, what if there’s no network? Mtchew..
waiting concern uploading results from polling unit after counting the votes for the day with collation of results for collation center?.. na people like you be Nigeria problem.
Re: Lagos Gov’ship Election: Upload Results Immediately Voting Ends – Court To INEC by Redhot0007: 1:13pm On Mar 05, 2023
They are demanding your pvc for the serial code embedded in it. They will extract the codes and use it to pre-populate the INEC server for accredited voters. This will make it easier for them to allocate results to their candidates on the election day without questions. Be vigilant. Don't hand in your pvc to them. INEC should do something now to block them. Replace all the IT guys now, they are all compromised. If you can't replace them now, give them seriouse warning and put them under intensive 24hrs surveillance.
They want to rig professionally and flawless this time.
Re: Lagos Gov’ship Election: Upload Results Immediately Voting Ends – Court To INEC by cejaypriesty(m): 1:13pm On Mar 05, 2023
funshint:
This one go just go court they obtain illegal injunction from one flat-head judge. Maybe na the judge go provide network for the thing to load.
Jesus still heals of heartache
Re: Lagos Gov’ship Election: Upload Results Immediately Voting Ends – Court To INEC by redcliff: 1:13pm On Mar 05, 2023
Chinedu wey get sense! grin
Re: Lagos Gov’ship Election: Upload Results Immediately Voting Ends – Court To INEC by CaptainFM1: 1:16pm On Mar 05, 2023
stuffs2002:

Hahahaha
Nigeria is a joke because we refused to vote a religious and divisive BIGOT called Peter Obi

I never really mentioned any candidate. Nigeria is a joke because in this time and age, she cannot conduct a free, fair and credible elections.
It is the hope of everybody that the state election will be free, fair and credible. Don't get consumed in your mind about a candidate.
Re: Lagos Gov’ship Election: Upload Results Immediately Voting Ends – Court To INEC by Sermwell(m): 1:16pm On Mar 05, 2023
funshint:
So you don't want a free and fair election? Useless urchin grin
Re: Lagos Gov’ship Election: Upload Results Immediately Voting Ends – Court To INEC by ShootThemAll(m): 1:17pm On Mar 05, 2023
yerimastyle:
your massive rigging

Then INEC should start electronic voting and transmission to stop all these nah. It's because it favours them that's why they are still carrying out manual collation of results.

My friend that owns a start up IT company can design a portal for voting at the comfort of your home anywhere in the world.

INEC is 100% corrupt, they rigged the 2023 election and have been doing this since 1993

INEC decides who becomes the President, don't be deceived. They are the real cabals and have ruined this country by selecting bad, corrupt, incompetent leaders for a couple of decades now

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Gov’ship Election: Upload Results Immediately Voting Ends – Court To INEC by stuffs2002: 1:19pm On Mar 05, 2023
CaptainFM1:

I never really mentioned any candidate. Nigeria is a joke because in this time and age, she cannot conduct a free, fair and credible elections.
It is the hope of everybody that the state election will be free, fair and credible. Don't get consumed in your mind about a candidate.

Hahahaha... Are you a comedian?

Nigeria is a joke and the elections are not free because the Pandora criminal Obi came a distant 3rd grin
Re: Lagos Gov’ship Election: Upload Results Immediately Voting Ends – Court To INEC by Nononsense247: 1:20pm On Mar 05, 2023
Thegamingorca:
ellllllllLuuuuP 74, ellllllllLuuuuP 75, Oooobi 76, Ooooobi 77, Obi nwannem 78, ellllllllLuuuuP 79

Abeg make Una vote Gbadebo Rhodes Vivour this Saturday ohhh. Top to bottom.

Remove any nonsense tinubu influence in that state and send sanwoolu to Abuja to become tinubu's aid.

For the first time in his time as governor, sanwoolu dey address lagosians as my dear lagosians grin grin grin

You can smell the fear grin grin

ellllllllLuuuuP top to bottom
I can't blame you... Falz and macaroni... Na here we go dey... Mumu woke yorubas ... Stay there make igbos collect una land dey claim woke... I don't know where una see governor from the east wey their mother come from Yoruba land... Make igbos dey push una like mumu... Dem wan pursue your brother put their own...

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Gov’ship Election: Upload Results Immediately Voting Ends – Court To INEC by AmotekunSW: 1:22pm On Mar 05, 2023
Jostoman:
The INEC commissioner in Lagos mr Agbaje will not post lagos results immediatly, he will first wait for the governor, speaker and house of Reps members to use their crook to change results first before announcing the winner.

Yes
If you don't like it, go back to your muddy state. Lagos is not for you, it is for Yorubas.
Re: Lagos Gov’ship Election: Upload Results Immediately Voting Ends – Court To INEC by BestMan001: 1:24pm On Mar 05, 2023
Jones4190:
Court has no right to tell inec what to do

Mumu

Continue to support RUBBISH

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Gov’ship Election: Upload Results Immediately Voting Ends – Court To INEC by 0fodirinwa: 1:24pm On Mar 05, 2023
Good development
Re: Lagos Gov’ship Election: Upload Results Immediately Voting Ends – Court To INEC by CaptainFM1: 1:24pm On Mar 05, 2023
stuffs2002:

Hahahaha... Are you a comedian?

Nigeria is a joke and the elections are not free because the Pandora criminal Obi came a distant 3rd grin

Alright.....I give up! You won.
Re: Lagos Gov’ship Election: Upload Results Immediately Voting Ends – Court To INEC by Cantonese: 1:25pm On Mar 05, 2023
Massiveglory:
We are in the season of the new Nigeria. The new Nigeria is about to be born.
Before a woman puts to bed, she goes through labour pains. This is what the new Nigeria is going through right now.

Do not be afraid. Do not be cowed by the antics of the fraudulent electoral criminals and their online minors.
Bola tinubu will NOT be president of Nigeria.
Osinbanjo has more hope of being called president than tinubu.

Game on!

The OBIDIENT Nigeria has come. No wuruwuru will stop it.

Obi changed it all. He gave all Nigerians the change to recover their country from looters and their supporters. Nigerians must eternally be grateful to him.

I am completely OBIDIENT.
Re: Lagos Gov’ship Election: Upload Results Immediately Voting Ends – Court To INEC by funshint(m): 1:25pm On Mar 05, 2023
Everything to retain Sanwoolu on seat is welcome....all hands must be on deck!
Re: Lagos Gov’ship Election: Upload Results Immediately Voting Ends – Court To INEC by Cantonese: 1:26pm On Mar 05, 2023
BestMan001:

Mumu

Continue to support RUBBISH

He must be in the secondary school.
Re: Lagos Gov’ship Election: Upload Results Immediately Voting Ends – Court To INEC by NwaliE01: 1:29pm On Mar 05, 2023
funshint:
Which network are you talking about?
Network that allowed House of Rep and senatorial votes results to be uploaded but couldn't upload presidential.
Continue deceiving yourself.
Re: Lagos Gov’ship Election: Upload Results Immediately Voting Ends – Court To INEC by djseanjohn77: 1:30pm On Mar 05, 2023
adenigga:

Source: https:///Lagos-Govship-Election-Upload-Results-Immediately-Voting-Ends-Court-Tells-INEC

Do we have a non-partisan organization in Nigeria? Even the media houses are partisan, the judges, lawyers, doctors, market traders, pastors/churches, mosques etc
Re: Lagos Gov’ship Election: Upload Results Immediately Voting Ends – Court To INEC by prettyliz(f): 1:31pm On Mar 05, 2023
Goodconcept78:
THE AGENDAS OF THE IGBOS/LP WON'T GO BEYOND SATURDAY ELECTION.

I HOPE THEY WILL BE BOLD ENOUGH TO ACCEPT DEFEAT THIS TIME AROUND AND NOT CRY TO SUPREME COURT.

A KNOWS TRIBAL BIGOT AND VIOLENCE INITIATOR CALLED GOTV WILL NEVER SMELL ALAUSA

SAI JAGABAN
SAI SANWO OLU
SAI NIGERIANS
see who is calling some one a religious and tribal Bigot...when it's painted all over him...I'm not Igbo but I recognize good stuff when I see one..my education did not go to waste
Re: Lagos Gov’ship Election: Upload Results Immediately Voting Ends – Court To INEC by loswhite(m): 1:32pm On Mar 05, 2023
funshint:
Why are you against uploading of results immediately? Don't you know free and fair Election will benefit you?
Re: Lagos Gov’ship Election: Upload Results Immediately Voting Ends – Court To INEC by NavasBit: 1:33pm On Mar 05, 2023
Whether they upload or not. APC will still win. I pity those Igbo. you go smell yourself this time around. We go show you Yoruba is in control of Lagos. Osinwin people.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Gov’ship Election: Upload Results Immediately Voting Ends – Court To INEC by loswhite(m): 1:34pm On Mar 05, 2023
GeneralPulal:
It’s not possible. Inec workers are not machine and they don’t work 24hours, so it can’t happen immediately..

People ’ll vote.. After voting.. Inec will count, collate then transfer. If the judge wants to understand better, they should make the judge a collation officer..

The Average Nigerian doesn't want a better Government....Read your post and come back so you will see how foolish you are. A thief will always look for excuse to steal.
Re: Lagos Gov’ship Election: Upload Results Immediately Voting Ends – Court To INEC by spagettiluv: 1:35pm On Mar 05, 2023
NavasBit:
Whether they upload or not. APC will still win. I pity those Igbo. you go smell yourself this time around. We go show you Yoruba is in control of Lagos. Osinwin people.
we don take over una Lagos
You can cry from morning to night.
Gbadebo is your next governor who will deal with afonja miscreant like you
Re: Lagos Gov’ship Election: Upload Results Immediately Voting Ends – Court To INEC by surgical: 1:35pm On Mar 05, 2023
GeneralPulal:

Then the election becomes null and void until there is network, inec don't have a choice in this matter they must obey the court order, going to court is just to block any loop hole they may want to explore using technicalities despite the clear provisions of the laws
Re: Lagos Gov’ship Election: Upload Results Immediately Voting Ends – Court To INEC by Goodconcept78: 1:36pm On Mar 05, 2023
prettyliz:
see who is calling some one a religious and tribal Bigot...when it's painted all over him...I'm not Igbo but I recognize good stuff when I see one..my education did not go to waste
If the good stuff you are talking about is GRV over Sanwo Olu. Then your parents investment on your schooling were wasted for nothing.
Re: Lagos Gov’ship Election: Upload Results Immediately Voting Ends – Court To INEC by Nobody: 1:37pm On Mar 05, 2023
funshint:
I feel your pain grin

Sanwo Olu is going to get it hot. Have you seen the Lagos State election poll? GRV is coming, Sanwo Olu go carry the pain his master caused Nigerian youth walahi! LP go do clean sweep in all APC & PDP stronghold grin

Most of the governors don dey beg. Sanwo Olu is begging, Nasir El Rufai is begging, Wike at the market begging, Soludo said Peter Obi is not going to win is now begging because Anambra youth go show him pepper grin

Fear whom the youth stand behind in his/her mandate
Re: Lagos Gov’ship Election: Upload Results Immediately Voting Ends – Court To INEC by gfon(m): 1:38pm On Mar 05, 2023
obembet:
I wil beg all Thier igbos in South East to relocate to Lagos and vote Thier son o...

CHINEDU....
this is stale,you are matured. Act like it
Re: Lagos Gov’ship Election: Upload Results Immediately Voting Ends – Court To INEC by spagettiluv: 1:38pm On Mar 05, 2023
Nononsense247:

I can't blame you... Falz and macaroni... Na here we go dey... Mumu woke yorubas ... Stay there make igbos collect una land dey claim woke... I don't know where una see governor from the east wey their mother come from Yoruba land... Make igbos dey push una like mumu... Dem wan pursue your brother put their own...
we are voting LP from top to bottom in Lagos and their is nothing you af0nja muslam p!gs can do.
We are voting in gbadebo VIVOURS who will deal with ‘owo mi da’ miscreant like you.
Re: Lagos Gov’ship Election: Upload Results Immediately Voting Ends – Court To INEC by Thomasankara(m): 1:40pm On Mar 05, 2023
grin angry[center][/center] grin grin[/color]so Atiku is not even in the picture[color=#770077] grin
Massiveglory:
We are in the season of the new Nigeria. The new Nigeria is about to be born.
Before a woman puts to bed, she goes through labour pains. This is what the new Nigeria is going through right now.

Do not be afraid. Do not be cowed by the antics of the fraudulent electoral criminals and their online minors.
Bola tinubu will NOT be president of Nigeria.
Osinbanjo has more hope of being called president than tinubu.

The OBIDIENT Nigeria has come. No wuruwuru will stop it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Southern Cameroun Joins IPOB In Biafra Struggle / Court Orders Okonjo-Iweala To Account For Missing N30tn / Fani-kayode Reacts To Planned Proscription Of Shiites By President Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.