Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,497 members, 7,816,186 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:11 AM

How To Earn Money From Your Lyrics As An Artist - Music Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Music Business / How To Earn Money From Your Lyrics As An Artist (167 Views)

Are You An Artist With Ur Beat Looking For A Studio To Record / 5 Proven Ways To Market Your Music Using Your Lyrics / U Are An Artist? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Earn Money From Your Lyrics As An Artist by squaredtrack: 11:47am On Mar 05, 2023
To earn money from your lyrics has never been this easy before now alot of us pay big sums to bloggers to talk about our songs

But at the end of the day nothing comes out

I will be walking you through how you can start making great figures automatically I will even advice you use this rather than link tree cause any visitor that come across your song will adds monetary value

I will also teach how to boost your social media handle as regards to getting mad engagement and views

Most important question
Have you Distributed your songs on all platforms if no I can assist but it's going to cost you a little if yes continue reading

To learn how to monetize your lyrics and gain massive social media visibility will need to dm on WhatsApp+2349091623509 is all package for you

(1) (Reply)

Music Video Editor Wanted / Start Making Money Online. Register With This Best &fast Uplink Nigeria Hostinig / Music Distribution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.