Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,939 members, 7,810,609 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:01 PM

Obidient Movement Will Die On Saturday - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obidient Movement Will Die On Saturday (437 Views)

Dino Melaye: Peter Obi’s “Obidient” Movement Mere Euphoria, Can’t Win Election / I Want To Die On The Throne — Emir Sanusi Said In 2015 Before Dethronement / 'O TO GE' Movement Will Send Saraki Into Political Oblivion By Abdulrazaq Hamzat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obidient Movement Will Die On Saturday by naijapips04: 12:21pm On Mar 05, 2023
The obidient movement will die a natural death on Saturday. Burial ground is Lagos state, Nigeria. They will be so beaten mercilessly. Chinedu will never have any political future in Lagos state after Saturday. Yorubas will come out to vote their Sons Sanwo olu and Jandor.

I will be voting PDP and Jandor. You should too.

2 Likes

Re: Obidient Movement Will Die On Saturday by Nobody: 12:23pm On Mar 05, 2023
angry
Re: Obidient Movement Will Die On Saturday by fartkay(m): 12:26pm On Mar 05, 2023
grin
Re: Obidient Movement Will Die On Saturday by bencr7: 12:32pm On Mar 05, 2023
naijapips04:
The obidient movement will die a natural death on Saturday. Burial ground is Lagos state, Nigeria. They will be so beaten mercilessly. Chinedu will never have any political future in Lagos state after Saturday. Yorubas will come out to vote their Sons Sanwo olu and Jandor.

I will be voting PDP and Jandor. You should too.
guys u are every usless aswear,in president election I vote for LP because of d candidate but now I am voting for sanwo olu,but I don't vote for party but personally,but threatening pple their right to vote their candidate,is very bad and useless.
On that day,if anything lead to death of citizen during d voting process, because of pple like u.
I pray to God u will suffer and useless forever,for making politics to look do and death affair.
Mind u they are life before politics.
Re: Obidient Movement Will Die On Saturday by kettykin: 12:36pm On Mar 05, 2023
Lagos urchins might eventually ignite the predicted nationwide revolution on 11th march that Peter Obi has cleverly avoided in his speech.
Re: Obidient Movement Will Die On Saturday by naijapips04: 12:36pm On Mar 05, 2023
bencr7:
guys u are every usless aswear,in president election I vote for LP because of d candidate but now I am voting for sanwo olu,but I don't vote for party but personally,but threatening pple their right to vote their candidate,is very bad and useless.
On that day,if anything lead to death of citizen during d voting process, because of pple like u.
I pray to God u will suffer and useless forever.
Amen

It is sad that you cannot read and understand English.
Re: Obidient Movement Will Die On Saturday by bencr7: 12:51pm On Mar 05, 2023
naijapips04:

It is sad that you cannot read and understand English.
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

Abike Dabiri-erewa Admit APC Owe Ikorodu Vote Canvassers / Seven Gov Candidates Reject Kaduna Election Results / EXPOSED: Details Of Shady, Messy Schemes In Emefiele’s CBN That Wrecked Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.