Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,137 members, 7,829,069 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:33 PM

India-bound Businessman Arrested With 9.40kg Heroin At Lagos Airport - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / India-bound Businessman Arrested With 9.40kg Heroin At Lagos Airport (24973 Views)

NDLEA Intercepts Largest Consignment Of Heroin At Lagos Airport (pics, video) / NDLEA Arrests Spain-bound Businessman, Intercepts Heroin, Meth Consignments / Supo Bamidele, Businessman Arrested With Human Parts In Osun (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: India-bound Businessman Arrested With 9.40kg Heroin At Lagos Airport by Impersonator2: 3:58pm On Mar 05, 2023
ilwill:
Purebred Male South African Mastiff puppies available
Price: #140,000

Contact for more details

dog for 140k, na land?
Re: India-bound Businessman Arrested With 9.40kg Heroin At Lagos Airport by iLoveYouToo(m): 3:58pm On Mar 05, 2023
Zihno:
Waiting for educated Nigerians to show their tribalism.

Other tribes deserve a chance, this is monopolization of the drug trade grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: India-bound Businessman Arrested With 9.40kg Heroin At Lagos Airport by ilwill(m): 3:58pm On Mar 05, 2023
Seunosewar:

dog for 140k, na land?

๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
Re: India-bound Businessman Arrested With 9.40kg Heroin At Lagos Airport by Lukuluku69(m): 3:59pm On Mar 05, 2023
ednut1:
Alot of people forming business man are actually into drugs and yahoo.

Majorly drugs.

1 Like

Re: India-bound Businessman Arrested With 9.40kg Heroin At Lagos Airport by adexoramo(m): 4:05pm On Mar 05, 2023
When they tell you Igbos have many billionaire this is how they made their billions o.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: India-bound Businessman Arrested With 9.40kg Heroin At Lagos Airport by oluwoleife: 4:05pm On Mar 05, 2023
Na why dem wan occupy Lagos wey no be their own

1 Like

Re: India-bound Businessman Arrested With 9.40kg Heroin At Lagos Airport by Rochasstatue(f): 4:07pm On Mar 05, 2023
Celestino ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€
His head reveals his i identity...
If that fails, check his legs...

1 Like

Re: India-bound Businessman Arrested With 9.40kg Heroin At Lagos Airport by Peppysco: 4:09pm On Mar 05, 2023
I'm not apologetic, these are Obi's. Didn't even need to check the name, yet, they're still the same people calling others bad names. People wey nor get shame.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: India-bound Businessman Arrested With 9.40kg Heroin At Lagos Airport by Zihno: 4:10pm On Mar 05, 2023
iLoveYouToo:

Other tribes deserve a chance, this is monopolization of the drug trade grin

But isnโ€™t Tinubu, A Yoruba man, the father of them all?๐ŸŒš๐ŸŒš๐ŸŒš
Re: India-bound Businessman Arrested With 9.40kg Heroin At Lagos Airport by Nayturalistic: 4:10pm On Mar 05, 2023
Zihno:

This Chinedu will finish you proper. You donโ€™t have the intelligence, bandwidth or the smartness to engage me. Next time, donโ€™t be quick to tell random strangers online that your lowlife father likes d!ck and arse.

I repeat Chinedu, ur mates are not here.. go n play with ur daddy, the same one you wake every morning with kicks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: India-bound Businessman Arrested With 9.40kg Heroin At Lagos Airport by Nayturalistic: 4:11pm On Mar 05, 2023
Zihno:

This Chinedu will finish you proper. You donโ€™t have the intelligence, bandwidth or the smartness to engage me. Next time, donโ€™t be quick to tell random strangers online that your lowlife father likes d!ck and arse.

And pls give me ur best shot.. I intend making you a scapegoat today

1 Like 1 Share

Re: India-bound Businessman Arrested With 9.40kg Heroin At Lagos Airport by Zihno: 4:12pm On Mar 05, 2023
Nayturalistic:

I repeat Chinedu, ur mates are not here.. go n play with ur daddy, the same one you wake every morning with kicks

Again, stop projecting. Iโ€™m not you who beat their parents.
Re: India-bound Businessman Arrested With 9.40kg Heroin At Lagos Airport by millionaireman: 4:13pm On Mar 05, 2023
chisomkachy:
As NDLEA nabs another at Abuja airport, intercepts skunk consignments at Tincan, meth in soap bars at courier firm; seizes 778, 190 pills of tramadol, others in Taraba

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02duWxaJ4KhJqup1UwGYU6WC1y3LRR2CcZnQv3G5q6kvs8jhU6Pdu6Qv1jKyJB6Mql&id=100069123281551&mibextid=Nif5oz

"Though a native of Nnewi South Local Government Area of Anambra State,.."

Lol. When both names of the accused did not disclose his origin, Mr. Name checker op had to dig into finding the local government area of the accused.
Ethnic bigotry in Ethnic profiling.
Anyhow, op may have a drug trafficking baron as his president, unless NDLA and the Supreme Court judges do their jobs well to annul the fraudulent election and avert a situation where a man, Tinubu who forfeited N460000 drug trafficking money to the US government, becomes president of Nigeria.
Re: India-bound Businessman Arrested With 9.40kg Heroin At Lagos Airport by Zihno: 4:13pm On Mar 05, 2023
Nayturalistic:

And pls give me ur best shot.. I intend making you a scapegoat today

Say this without crying ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚. I never start, youโ€™re wailing already. Pathetic.
Re: India-bound Businessman Arrested With 9.40kg Heroin At Lagos Airport by iLoveYouToo(m): 4:15pm On Mar 05, 2023
Zihno:

But isnโ€™t Tinubu, A Yoruba man, the father of them all?๐ŸŒš๐ŸŒš๐ŸŒš

How?
Re: India-bound Businessman Arrested With 9.40kg Heroin At Lagos Airport by bolademi(m): 4:16pm On Mar 05, 2023
chisomkachy:
As NDLEA nabs another at Abuja airport, intercepts skunk consignments at Tincan, meth in soap bars at courier firm; seizes 778, 190 pills of tramadol, others in Taraba

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02duWxaJ4KhJqup1UwGYU6WC1y3LRR2CcZnQv3G5q6kvs8jhU6Pdu6Qv1jKyJB6Mql&id=100069123281551&mibextid=Nif5oz

They are obidient
Re: India-bound Businessman Arrested With 9.40kg Heroin At Lagos Airport by Zihno: 4:19pm On Mar 05, 2023

Re: India-bound Businessman Arrested With 9.40kg Heroin At Lagos Airport by FashionCookie(f): 4:19pm On Mar 05, 2023
Business man indeed undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: India-bound Businessman Arrested With 9.40kg Heroin At Lagos Airport by Teeroyzimma: 4:21pm On Mar 05, 2023
temitope27:
See werey face grin, na me send you?

U will rot in jail nyanmiri
but how come you never see southerners sell drugs on the streets? it's always northerners that sell hard drugs
Re: India-bound Businessman Arrested With 9.40kg Heroin At Lagos Airport by VEHINTOLAR: 4:24pm On Mar 05, 2023
OBIDIENT CRIMINAL ! One down,so many are still standing !

1 Like

Re: India-bound Businessman Arrested With 9.40kg Heroin At Lagos Airport by kingsleefolli(m): 4:28pm On Mar 05, 2023
Just don't send money to this people.they scam me of 150k for rottweiler.tell them to bring the dog to your house and pay them.dont be a victim.please am not accusing this very one but am sharing my experience.with online seller.

1 Like

Re: India-bound Businessman Arrested With 9.40kg Heroin At Lagos Airport by OLULAW: 4:38pm On Mar 05, 2023
Probably Th1efnubu's errand boy? India, en route Chicago? Just asking. grin grin grin grin
Re: India-bound Businessman Arrested With 9.40kg Heroin At Lagos Airport by Handsum64: 4:39pm On Mar 05, 2023
Obi nwanne

1 Like 1 Share

Re: India-bound Businessman Arrested With 9.40kg Heroin At Lagos Airport by Levels1(m): 4:41pm On Mar 05, 2023
NDLEA should stop manhunting of this people

They are hard working individuals

This is blackmail

What was in their procession is gari and elubo

This people that has highest number of millionaire in our country

Haba
Re: India-bound Businessman Arrested With 9.40kg Heroin At Lagos Airport by faceLAGOS: 4:55pm On Mar 05, 2023
Iโ€™m just sick & tired of these people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: India-bound Businessman Arrested With 9.40kg Heroin At Lagos Airport by ojex004: 4:57pm On Mar 05, 2023
Nnamdu and kingsley grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: India-bound Businessman Arrested With 9.40kg Heroin At Lagos Airport by Denoh68: 4:59pm On Mar 05, 2023
I AM IGBO, I COME FROM ABIA STATE, AROCHUKWU TO BE PRECISE. PLEASE KILL THOSE BASTARDS THAT BRING SHAME TO MY GREAT TRIBE. THEY DON'T WANT TO LEARN, KILL THEM ALL. BASTARDS.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: India-bound Businessman Arrested With 9.40kg Heroin At Lagos Airport by temitope27(m): 5:00pm On Mar 05, 2023
Teeroyzimma:
but how come you never see southerners sell drugs on the streets? it's always northerners that sell hard drugs
where do you see northerners selling drugs on the street in South?
Re: India-bound Businessman Arrested With 9.40kg Heroin At Lagos Airport by AngelicBeing: 5:03pm On Mar 05, 2023
temitope27:
What they know how to do best
For posting this kpelebe egs, l will talk to Buhari to arrest you and detain you for 1000 years shocked

1 Like

Re: India-bound Businessman Arrested With 9.40kg Heroin At Lagos Airport by temitope27(m): 5:07pm On Mar 05, 2023
AngelicBeing:
For posting this kpelebe egs, l will talk to Buhari to arrest you and detain you for 1000 years shocked
I'm ok with that, so far igbos don't stop crying grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Italy Jails Three Nigerian Mafia 'subjects' Of Cosa Nostra Clan / โ€œpower Outage Helped Me Escape But Hunger Led To My Re-arrestโ€- Ifeanyi Dike / EFCC Arraigns 11 OAU Students Over Alleged Internet Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.