Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,832 members, 7,837,975 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 01:20 PM

See The Faces Of Labour Party Super Celebrities - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See The Faces Of Labour Party Super Celebrities (771 Views)

Pictures Of The Faces Of Osun Pensioners That Benefited From Pension Payments / The Faces Of Notable Nigerians That Protested Against GEJ (Throwback Photos) / The Hopeless Looks On The Faces Of Kogi Civil Servants On May Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Faces Of Labour Party Super Celebrities by Antoeni(m): 4:13pm On Mar 05, 2023
God bless you all immensely. I We Are Super proud of You. With You, There is Hope in Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: See The Faces Of Labour Party Super Celebrities by Antoeni(m): 4:14pm On Mar 05, 2023

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Faces Of Labour Party Super Celebrities by KanwuliaExtra: 4:15pm On Mar 05, 2023
I tell you!
This AISHA woman na wah! EDO women TOUGH O! grin

Look at WOMEN OF THE SOUTH SOUTH AND SOUTH EAST!

THE MEN TOOOOOO!!!!

I am so ASHAMED of ZACK ORJI!!! embarassed

Wow!!!!

5 Likes

Re: See The Faces Of Labour Party Super Celebrities by Antoeni(m): 4:15pm On Mar 05, 2023

1 Like

Re: See The Faces Of Labour Party Super Celebrities by Antoeni(m): 4:17pm On Mar 05, 2023
It continues

Re: See The Faces Of Labour Party Super Celebrities by Antoeni(m): 4:19pm On Mar 05, 2023
More

Re: See The Faces Of Labour Party Super Celebrities by KanwuliaExtra: 4:21pm On Mar 05, 2023
Don’t forget Peter Okoye ooooo

Thank you! I see DEM!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4DuOSMlHLyU

1 Like

Re: See The Faces Of Labour Party Super Celebrities by Antoeni(m): 4:21pm On Mar 05, 2023
Add Your Own

1 Like

Re: See The Faces Of Labour Party Super Celebrities by KanwuliaExtra: 4:24pm On Mar 05, 2023
No “ Northerner”! wink

1 Like

Re: See The Faces Of Labour Party Super Celebrities by Fahdiga(m): 4:24pm On Mar 05, 2023
Aisha any day and time. How I wish......

1 Like

Re: See The Faces Of Labour Party Super Celebrities by AdaojoTheUrchin: 4:26pm On Mar 05, 2023
Great men and women of timber and caliber. Posterity will be kind to them.

1 Like

Re: See The Faces Of Labour Party Super Celebrities by Antoeni(m): 4:26pm On Mar 05, 2023
AY Tried But He didn’t declare his Stand On Time

Re: See The Faces Of Labour Party Super Celebrities by KanwuliaExtra: 4:26pm On Mar 05, 2023
Now, we know WHO PAID for THOSE SANS. shocked

E come be lila say “SANS” na crawfish for New Benin Market!

I don DIE!!!’grin

BEHOLD THE LEADERS OF TODAY AND TOMORROW!!!

A REVOLUTION IS HIA!

APC? SEE UNA LIFE? grin

1 Like

Re: See The Faces Of Labour Party Super Celebrities by SlurUsername1: 4:27pm On Mar 05, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:
No “ Northerner”! wink

That's why dey lost na
Re: See The Faces Of Labour Party Super Celebrities by mokset123: 4:28pm On Mar 05, 2023
They have played their part and we have played our part. It is left for the Judiciary to look critically at the case before it and pronounce a sound judgement that would be devoid of bais

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Faces Of Labour Party Super Celebrities by KanwuliaExtra: 4:28pm On Mar 05, 2023
Yamiriflathead:

That's why dey lost na

Hehehehe

DEM GO HIARRRRRRRAM GAAAAAAN!!!
Re: See The Faces Of Labour Party Super Celebrities by homosapien(m): 4:29pm On Mar 05, 2023
Congratulations. Please remind me again who won the presidency

If you una like employ Ronaldo and Messi it won't change the result
Re: See The Faces Of Labour Party Super Celebrities by Chinjo2: 4:32pm On Mar 05, 2023
OP I disagree with you. There are lots of Obidients in Kaduna, plateau, Gone, Taraba etc. Why are their pictures not here? Where is the picture of the LP women leader that was killed in Southern Kaduna?
Re: See The Faces Of Labour Party Super Celebrities by KanwuliaExtra: 4:32pm On Mar 05, 2023
Yamiriflathead:

That's why dey lost na

What a shame!

1 Like

Re: See The Faces Of Labour Party Super Celebrities by Lionize: 4:34pm On Mar 05, 2023
These are simply Nigerians who truly want change, not for selfish reasons but for Nigerians.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Bola Ahmed Tinubu Is Too Irresponsible To Sit As The President Of Nigeria / Why EFCC Not Arrest Peter Obi. / Immediate Past Ekiti Deputy Governor, Bisi Egbeyemi Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.