Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,747 members, 7,834,513 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

Photo: Osinbajo Leads APC Legal Team - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo: Osinbajo Leads APC Legal Team (7405 Views)

Jubilatons In Kano As PDP Leads APC In Governorship Election / Osun Rerun: Fayemi Leads APC Chieftains To Omisore’s Residence. Photo / Osinbajo Leads Dignitaries Visit Buhari’s Elder Sister In Katsina. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo: Osinbajo Leads APC Legal Team by mactoni91(m): 6:09pm On Mar 05, 2023
madridguy:
See legal team cheesy

Atuku and Obi should not waste their time.

You think it's by snaping and editing photos to drive your Narrative?

You lots should be vigilant because Peter Obi has never lost a court case before.
Re: Photo: Osinbajo Leads APC Legal Team by afbstrategies: 6:10pm On Mar 05, 2023
Chameleon. That’s why he didn’t have the balls to succeed the dullard because Osinbajo closed his eyes on all the atrocities meted on Christians.

If you sell your brother, even his buyers will not trust you. - proverb.

1 Like

Re: Photo: Osinbajo Leads APC Legal Team by Princessstee: 6:16pm On Mar 05, 2023
Faber:
Name one governor Osinbajo help reclaimed his mandate...I dey wait
When Obi was a governor Osinbajo was carrying bag for Tinubu. When Obi was a billionaire businessman in London, Tinubu was carrying bag for Iyaloja of Lagos

Clearly you were lost the whole time. grin
Re: Photo: Osinbajo Leads APC Legal Team by GreaterFuture(m): 6:17pm On Mar 05, 2023
manutdrichie:
Yea, the VP and his team will be defending this grin grin grin grin grin grin

Pic 1 snapped at the polling unit

Pic 2 INEC result on IRev

They gave ELUU P. 0 votes but wrote five hundred and eighty eight in words😀😀😀
This VP Osibanjo guy, whom nigerians of all tribes still adore is something very worthy of being studied. Many keep saying if he was a presidential candidate they will vote for him...

The way they still easily fall for Outwards appearance is really something that should be studied

1 Like

Re: Photo: Osinbajo Leads APC Legal Team by Charismatic107: 6:24pm On Mar 05, 2023
Faber:
When Obi was a governor Osinbajo was carrying bag for Tinubu. When Obi was a billionaire businessman in London, Tinubu was carrying bag for Iyaloja of Lagos
How old are you boy?
Re: Photo: Osinbajo Leads APC Legal Team by Faber(m): 6:25pm On Mar 05, 2023
Princessstee:

Clearly you were lost the whole time. grin
your papa abi
Re: Photo: Osinbajo Leads APC Legal Team by AdaojoTheUrchin: 6:29pm On Mar 05, 2023
Faber:

I don't insult Osinbade. We want to see PASTOR OSINBADE in court, trying to prove to us black colour is white. It will be recorded and televised. grin

2 Likes

Re: Photo: Osinbajo Leads APC Legal Team by gotnel: 6:30pm On Mar 05, 2023
ogologoamu:
We fear no foe.

A stolen crown is a cap.

Thifnubu must return the stolen mandate.

grin cheesy
That is the way you are looking at it.
To another person, it is a golden crown.
Just wait, till then
Re: Photo: Osinbajo Leads APC Legal Team by blabulu2000: 6:35pm On Mar 05, 2023
Faber:

Lemme.name one governor that osinbajo assisted in reclaiming his.mandate ....

One is Rauf Aregbesola of Osun state ....perhos.i should continue...

Idiot
Re: Photo: Osinbajo Leads APC Legal Team by snowball11(m): 6:38pm On Mar 05, 2023
Idiots! grin

1 Like

Re: Photo: Osinbajo Leads APC Legal Team by SIONKPO1(m): 6:45pm On Mar 05, 2023
madridguy:
See legal team cheesy

Atuku and Obi should not waste their time.
Fear fear
Hahahaha
Re: Photo: Osinbajo Leads APC Legal Team by baralatie(m): 7:15pm On Mar 05, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Hmmmmm. I prefer Lateef Fagbemi(SAN) wink
Against a proffesor of law and AG

1 Like

Re: Photo: Osinbajo Leads APC Legal Team by FlyingKing: 7:15pm On Mar 05, 2023
Faber:

Smile.... You don't know anything.

Do you know the brain behind how Aregbesola reclaimed Osun State from Oyetola.

Go and do your research very well if you are not well informed.
Re: Photo: Osinbajo Leads APC Legal Team by Faber(m): 7:19pm On Mar 05, 2023
FlyingKing:

Smile.... You don't know anything.

Do you know the brain behind how Aregbesola reclaimed Osun State from Oyetola.

Go and do your research very well if you are not well informed.
🤣🤣🤣
blabulu2000:

Lemme.name one governor that osinbajo assisted in reclaiming his.mandate ....

One is Rauf Aregbesola of Osun state ....perhos.i should continue...

Idiot

All of you are stupid low lifes...una think say I joined politics today. On Nov 26th, 2010 Aregbesola defeated Oyinlola. Aregbesola's attorney was Chief Akin Olujinmi. While Oyinlola's attorney was N.O.O. Oke. Who the hell is Yemi Osinbajo in Aregbesola's case....mad people everywhere

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo: Osinbajo Leads APC Legal Team by crackhouse(m): 7:21pm On Mar 05, 2023
U take a random picture and attach it a caption..
Re: Photo: Osinbajo Leads APC Legal Team by Miee: 7:37pm On Mar 05, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HSx4EdT5JgE

Mercedes-Benz G63 VS Range Rover SV Autobiography. Which is the better SUV and why?
Re: Photo: Osinbajo Leads APC Legal Team by MichaelSokoto(m): 7:43pm On Mar 05, 2023
Bala Blu bulaba team!

bunch of stolen mandate defenders.
cool
Re: Photo: Osinbajo Leads APC Legal Team by Wonderful619: 7:46pm On Mar 05, 2023
This Osibanjo is a complete mediocre. A professor of law being a vice to an illiterate. Now he is going to defend nonsense.

He is a complete waste of education.

That is the difference between developed countries and third world countries.

If Nigeria where to be a western country someone like Osibanjo would have resigned from this insane government a long time ago

2 Likes

Re: Photo: Osinbajo Leads APC Legal Team by renderme: 7:47pm On Mar 05, 2023
Felabrity:
I can remember

A committee was set up before the election

That will be his own little contribution

It's not a little contribution. They will oversee all 1400 APC elections and will probably sue people to court too.
Re: Photo: Osinbajo Leads APC Legal Team by Faber(m): 7:47pm On Mar 05, 2023
Charismatic107:
How old are you boy?

I senior your papa. Be guided kid

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo: Osinbajo Leads APC Legal Team by HighTableVoice: 7:54pm On Mar 05, 2023
Faber:

Lol.. you people sha
Re: Photo: Osinbajo Leads APC Legal Team by fx45(m): 8:08pm On Mar 05, 2023
oyin44:
We go show them pepper..

see Festus keyamo behind osinbajo. .

Atiku and obi will cry wella

Festus Keyamo isn't known for winning court cases

2 Likes

Re: Photo: Osinbajo Leads APC Legal Team by Baronthecelebri: 8:13pm On Mar 05, 2023
ATIKOWA I stand
Re: Photo: Osinbajo Leads APC Legal Team by Charismatic107: 8:22pm On Mar 05, 2023
Faber:

I senior your papa. Be guided kid
You lack proper home training boy, See how quick you are to drag other peoples parent online, Omo ale jati jati
Re: Photo: Osinbajo Leads APC Legal Team by Derrylatei: 8:30pm On Mar 05, 2023
This is one of the many reasons I will never attend REDEEM (RCCG) again. Imagine an ordained Pastor defending broad daylight robbery, killing, satanic motives. The other time, he was sharing Tradermoni to buy vote.

Them say incoming first lady to is a redeem pastor. Na wa o.

1 Like

Re: Photo: Osinbajo Leads APC Legal Team by KanwuliaExtra: 8:34pm On Mar 05, 2023
Farooq Kperogi described this Osinbajo to the “T”!

Smooth-talking OGBONI-PASTOR!
Christian wey dey support MU-MU ticket!
Verrrrry USSSSSSELESS apparition of a thing.

Always gives me the creeps. angry

1 Like

Re: Photo: Osinbajo Leads APC Legal Team by Faber(m): 8:44pm On Mar 05, 2023
Charismatic107:
You lack proper home training boy, See how quick you are to drag other peoples parent online, Omo ale jati jati

Oloriburuku
Re: Photo: Osinbajo Leads APC Legal Team by Globad(f): 8:54pm On Mar 05, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
Pastor that wants to defend thiefery, is that one a pastor ?

Peter Obi has won all his previous court cases so this one won't be an exception

It's game on baby

The first one that he will lose is here
Re: Photo: Osinbajo Leads APC Legal Team by Globad(f): 8:54pm On Mar 05, 2023
Derrylatei:
This is one of the many reasons I will never attend REDEEM (RCCG) again. Imagine an ordained Pastor defending broad daylight robbery, killing, satanic motives. The other time, he was sharing Tradermoni to buy vote.

Them say incoming first lady to is a redeem pastor. Na wa o.

Don't attend. They're not missing you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

No Illegal Fuel Depot Found In Our Facility – Elegushi Beach Management / 2023 Election: "The Time Has Come To Choose Wisely" By Kashim Shettima / 2024 Budget: ₦‎532.5 Billion Not Enough To End Poverty In Nigeria - Betta Edu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.