Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,167 members, 7,845,836 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 05:54 AM

Where Is JOE IGBOKWE - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Is JOE IGBOKWE (873 Views)

Joe Igbokwe Reacts To Kemi Adeosun's Resignation Over NYSC Certificate Scandal / Kemi Adeosun Wearing NYSC Uniform - By Joe Igbokwe (Real Or Photoshopped?) / What The Igbos Can Learn From The Yorubas - By Joe Igbokwe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Is JOE IGBOKWE by Nobody: 6:07pm On Mar 05, 2023
It is the election season.

The presidential election has come and gone. Joe Igbokwe, a prominent and vocal APC chieftain has been remarkably silent.

Joe Igbokwe, what is your position on the just concluded election.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Is JOE IGBOKWE by SLAP44: 6:07pm On Mar 05, 2023
Under a very dirty gutter grin

They served him the dish reserved for sell outs who turned against their father lands.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Is JOE IGBOKWE by Nobody: 6:12pm On Mar 05, 2023
SLAP44:
Under a very dirty gutter grin

They served him the dish reserved for sell outs who turned against their father lands.

That is quite harsh. Remember, we are still one Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: Where Is JOE IGBOKWE by SLAP44: 6:17pm On Mar 05, 2023
Skyview01:

That is quite harsh. Remember, we are still one Nigeria.

Yes, a one Nigeria where everyone else is playing tribal except efulefus like Joe Igbokwe.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Is JOE IGBOKWE by Beremx(f): 6:21pm On Mar 05, 2023
Skyview01:

The presidential election has come and gone. Joe Igbokwe, a prominent and vocal APC chieftain has been remarkably silent.

saw your DM and have replied you tey tey. 🙂🙂

Joe Igbokwe is hibernating. His fate will be known after March 11th

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where Is JOE IGBOKWE by flokii: 6:23pm On Mar 05, 2023
He is a closet Obedient na.. they all are.

This is the same opportunist that rode on Tinubu's generosity to become somebody in Lagos.

I'm certain he will vote for the half-Igbo on March 11 with the hope that Yorubas lose Lagos to Anambra polithiefcians..
Re: Where Is JOE IGBOKWE by Nobody: 6:26pm On Mar 05, 2023
Beremx:
saw your DM and have replied you tey tey. 🙂🙂

Joe Igbokwe is hibernating. His fate will be known after March 11th

No worries my sister. Make una take am easy this Saturday o.
Re: Where Is JOE IGBOKWE by Nobody: 6:33pm On Mar 05, 2023
flokii:

This is the same opportunist that rode on Tinubu's generosity to become somebody in Lagos.

I'm certain he will vote for the half-Igbo on March 11 with the hope that Yorubas lose Lagos to Anambra polithiefcians..

Are you telling me Igbokwe was nobody before Tinubu. All Igbos in Lagos are nobody without Tinubu.?

This is democracy and are you angry individuals chose to support a different candidate.? You are deeply bigoted and a tribalist and this is one of the big problems in Nigeria.
Re: Where Is JOE IGBOKWE by Nobody: 6:38pm On Mar 05, 2023
SLAP44:

Yes, a one Nigeria where everyone else is playing tribal except efulefus like Joe Igbokwe.

I get your sentiment. I beg make una forgive am inugo!

1 Like

Re: Where Is JOE IGBOKWE by SLAP44: 6:40pm On Mar 05, 2023
Skyview01:

I get your sentiment. I beg make una forgive am inugo!

He needs to apologise to his people first.

1 Like

Re: Where Is JOE IGBOKWE by ElSudani: 6:44pm On Mar 05, 2023
Joe Igbokwe is still as supportive of Tinubu as ever.
One of the very sensible Igbo, Soludo is another one.
Re: Where Is JOE IGBOKWE by Nobody: 6:51pm On Mar 05, 2023
ElSudani:
Joe Igbokwe is still as supportive of Tinubu as ever.
One of the very sensible Igbo, Soludo is another one.

I believe Soludo just shot himself in the leg politically. I like the dude and have followed him since his days as a CBN Governor. Saturday will be a big litmus test for that he must pass.
Re: Where Is JOE IGBOKWE by ElSudani: 6:53pm On Mar 05, 2023
Skyview01:

I believe Soludo just shot himself in the leg politically. I like the dude and have followed him since his days as a CBN Governor. Saturday will be a big litmus test for that he must pass.

Shot himself in the foot by being sensible?
Re: Where Is JOE IGBOKWE by Odibembem: 7:08pm On Mar 05, 2023
Skyview01:

Are u kidding me? Visit his Facebook page, the man has been very active, happy and posting images of Asiwaju's victory. Most of us were receiving elections updates from him at d critical time, the man is having d cruise of his life. He has been receiving so many phone calls since Asiwaju was declared and he had to remind them that it's not him that won election.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where Is JOE IGBOKWE by Nobody: 8:48pm On Mar 05, 2023
Odibembem:

Are u kidding me? Visit his Facebook page, the man has been very active, happy and posting images of Asiwaju's victory. Most of us were receiving elections updates from him at d critical time, the man is having d cruise of his life. He has been receiving so many phone calls since Asiwaju was declared and he had to remind them that it's not him that won election.

Good to know. I will visit his page.
Re: Where Is JOE IGBOKWE by Nobody: 9:25pm On Mar 05, 2023
ElSudani:

Shot himself in the foot by being sensible?

Remember, he is a state politician and needs the votes from the state. Also, he was proven wrong with last weekend election.
Obi has become a force to be reckoned with and has become a rallying point for the youths to put our politicians on notice.
Anambra state HOA election is up for grab this Saturday and i suspect Soludo might lose.
I love Soludo though but there is a time to keep quet and a time to speak.

Remember, Tinubu was mostly quiet during the Buhari's misrule, just for his own ambition.
Re: Where Is JOE IGBOKWE by fx45(m): 9:57pm On Mar 05, 2023
flokii:

You've already started denouncing him I thought he used to be your hero

(1) (Reply)

2023 Election: Sanwo Olu Quickly Pays N1.2b Pension Funds To Retirees / After Mocking Peter Obi, Okowa's Aide Begs Obi Supporters To Vote PDP Candidate / Obi Has Started Consulting On His Chance As PDP Candidate In 2027

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.