Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,947 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:51 PM

Man Utd Suffer Heaviest Defeat Since 1931 After 0-7 Loss To Liverpool - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Man Utd Suffer Heaviest Defeat Since 1931 After 0-7 Loss To Liverpool (33880 Views)

Manchester Utd Fans Fight In Old Trafford As Utd Suffer Defeat (Photos) / Loris Karius Sobs Uncontrollably, Apologises To Liverpool Fans (photos/video) / How Zambians Reacted To Chipolopolo’s Loss To Super Eagles In Uyo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Utd Suffer Heaviest Defeat Since 1931 After 0-7 Loss To Liverpool by EnterpriseMan: 7:15am On Mar 06, 2023
Kukutenla:

What questionable selections are those
This is same team that's been beating other teams.
It's not a question of selection. Man utd just got exposed for their lack of tactical flexibility.
Their attempt to play at Liverpool and get a goal back after the break proved their undoing.
They kept reacting poorly to Liverpool's press and failed multiple times to bring the ball out of their half.
Man utd are overly reliant on counter attacks
That was what i meant sir. He used exactly the same team he used against Newcastle expecting the same results without realizing you're playing a different team and a different class of players.

Liverpool might not be in form, but they're a class team, form is temporary but class is permanent. You can't disrespect them like that. They have 3 very pacey and superb finishers and he expected Dalot to do what against them? and what is the point of Weghorst? what is the point of playing Burno on the right? or even using fred when you have sabtzer who is miles better.
Even Real Madrid didn't go out and start battling them for pressing, they didn't break shape.

Hag made stupid selections based on Newcastle's performance and paid for it. Dalot was caught out of position so much that it became hard to watch, he said Weghorst is good at pressing when we needed someone who could take the ball forward and keep it.
You have seen Pep and how he switches to some shocking and unexpected formations most times against bigger clubs so they can't use his past tactic and prepare against it. Klopp is a genius so there is no way he didn't watch the Newcastle match and prepared his tactics to counter that.

Sorry for the long text, the match just vex me yesterday. Even before the the match when i saw the lineup, my reaction was omg! what is he doing

1 Like

Re: Man Utd Suffer Heaviest Defeat Since 1931 After 0-7 Loss To Liverpool by DKM123: 7:35am On Mar 06, 2023
Vickho:
fool spotted

How can you Vickho, a 35 year old g@y nairaland disgusting tr0ll and scammer call another person a phool? How?
Re: Man Utd Suffer Heaviest Defeat Since 1931 After 0-7 Loss To Liverpool by Starpotter: 9:01am On Mar 06, 2023
INEC still rig this one again

1 Like

Re: Man Utd Suffer Heaviest Defeat Since 1931 After 0-7 Loss To Liverpool by ofemigeorge(m): 9:12am On Mar 06, 2023
Nawteemaxie:
When INEC finally transmits the result to their Servers... angry
You too get brain grin
Re: Man Utd Suffer Heaviest Defeat Since 1931 After 0-7 Loss To Liverpool by ofemigeorge(m): 9:13am On Mar 06, 2023
Starpotter:
INEC still rig this one again
How this one take happen grin
Re: Man Utd Suffer Heaviest Defeat Since 1931 After 0-7 Loss To Liverpool by idogbe14170: 9:48am On Mar 06, 2023
According to INEC, Man United won…According to INEC, Man United won…...
Re: Man Utd Suffer Heaviest Defeat Since 1931 After 0-7 Loss To Liverpool by Investorozay: 9:56am On Mar 06, 2023
Sincerely that match na fixed one. I just dey pity gamblers.. make una dey play!

man u cut my 1.3M chai
Re: Man Utd Suffer Heaviest Defeat Since 1931 After 0-7 Loss To Liverpool by wildikeman(m): 10:53am On Mar 06, 2023
lazynairalander1:
I want to win the league = 7-0
I will flog Liverpool and overtake arsenal 7-0
Ten hag ice cold 7-0
We are back, united is back 7-0
Where you dey for table? 7-0
I dey top Chelsea for table 7-0
I beat Barca 7-0
We own second half 7-0
We are the comeback kings 7-0
Sir Alex is watching the match 7-0
Rashford is the next best thing after slice bread, jellof rice and 63bitcoin 7-0
I won caraboa cup(Mickey mouse cup, first trophy after 9yrs) 7-0
Arsenal stand well, we're coming for the first position 7-0
We won mancity(with offside goal) 7-0
We will beat them in second half 7-0
We are in form 7-0
Liverpool that can't beat wolves 7-0
I wan play champions league 7-0.

In all maayoo shouldn't be discouraged some persons collected 8 some time ago.
Chai mayo united how market?

Uncle..unclelu o...ehen .. I just want to tell you you are very wicked...yhe cry wey i cry yesterday never do you?? You are wicked o..ah ah

Re: Man Utd Suffer Heaviest Defeat Since 1931 After 0-7 Loss To Liverpool by caesymore(m): 11:05am On Mar 06, 2023
Sincerely that match na fixed one. I just dey pity gamblers.. make una dey play!

Too much WWE is not good for you.
Re: Man Utd Suffer Heaviest Defeat Since 1931 After 0-7 Loss To Liverpool by samwillyco1(m): 2:34pm On Mar 06, 2023
Vickho:
fool spotted

You are the biggest fool

1 Like

Re: Man Utd Suffer Heaviest Defeat Since 1931 After 0-7 Loss To Liverpool by Vickho: 2:40pm On Mar 06, 2023
samwillyco1:

You are the biggest fool
while you are the most stupid idiot for quoting me.
Thunder scatter your generations.
bastard
Re: Man Utd Suffer Heaviest Defeat Since 1931 After 0-7 Loss To Liverpool by samwillyco1(m): 2:53pm On Mar 06, 2023
Vickho:
bastard

You and your generation are dead already

1 Like

Re: Man Utd Suffer Heaviest Defeat Since 1931 After 0-7 Loss To Liverpool by DKM123: 3:00pm On Mar 06, 2023
Vickho:
bastard

Shut up there you nattering n!twit. D!sgusting 35 year old jobless p0verty stricken man-child who goes on threads insulting everyone on the forum.

Dem swear for your papa?! Ode!
Re: Man Utd Suffer Heaviest Defeat Since 1931 After 0-7 Loss To Liverpool by Marpol2021(m): 3:03pm On Mar 06, 2023
Am a diehard man united fan, we will bounce back... My man u get bad mouth ooooo
lazynairalander1:
I want to win the league = 7-0
I will flog Liverpool and overtake arsenal 7-0
Ten hag ice cold 7-0
We are back, united is back 7-0
Where you dey for table? 7-0
I dey top Chelsea for table 7-0
I beat Barca 7-0
We own second half 7-0
We are the comeback kings 7-0
Sir Alex is watching the match 7-0
Rashford is the next best thing after slice bread, jellof rice and 63bitcoin 7-0
I won caraboa cup(Mickey mouse cup, first trophy after 9yrs) 7-0
Arsenal stand well, we're coming for the first position 7-0
We won mancity(with offside goal) 7-0
We will beat them in second half 7-0
We are in form 7-0
Liverpool that can't beat wolves 7-0
I wan play champions league 7-0.

In all maayoo shouldn't be discouraged some persons collected 8 some time ago.
Chai mayo united how market?
Re: Man Utd Suffer Heaviest Defeat Since 1931 After 0-7 Loss To Liverpool by ashawopikin(m): 4:56pm On Mar 06, 2023
Vickho:
your fada
grin
Re: Man Utd Suffer Heaviest Defeat Since 1931 After 0-7 Loss To Liverpool by richmanrichard: 7:56pm On Mar 06, 2023
Bennycollins:
Even last season united played thursday night football, what are you saying?
yeah they did but still played fewer games than Chelsea,Liverpool and city. Chelsea played the most games in all and still won world club cup& uefa super cup& made top 3.Liverpool won leaque cup,fa cup& finished 2nd in EPL, city won EPL.united won nothing and still finished outside top4. But this season united will play more games than they did last season but they already won a trophy. So you see loosing 7nil is not because of playing more games. The coach simply misfired.
Re: Man Utd Suffer Heaviest Defeat Since 1931 After 0-7 Loss To Liverpool by ugwuadudave(m): 1:35pm On Mar 08, 2023
richmanrichard:
yeah they did but still played fewer games than Chelsea,Liverpool and city. Chelsea played the most games in all and still won world club cup& uefa super cup& made top 3.Liverpool won leaque cup,fa cup& finished 2nd in EPL, city won EPL.united won nothing and still finished outside top4. But this season united will play more games than they did last season but they already won a trophy. So you see loosing 7nil is not because of playing more games. The coach simply misfired.

Man united did not play europa last season, they were in ucl against villareal, atalanta and young boys....they were knocked out by atm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ngolo Kante Deserves Ballon D'or / Checkout Footballers Who Have Crashed Their Ferraris (PHOTOS) / COVID-19: Besiktas Installs Disinfection Cabinet On Training Ground

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.