Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,204 members, 7,836,004 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:06 PM

. - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / . (1170 Views)

Total Plans To Sell Stake In Nigerian Oil Block / MTN To Convert Recharge Card Sellers To Financial Services Agents / Alibaba Co-founder Jack Ma Announces Plans To Retire At 54 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by Tharmon: 8:32pm On Mar 13, 2023
Wow.. I am an aspiring forex trader too.. love this thread so far.

I've watched various YouTube videos on forex, specifically for price action. But I don't know why am procrastinating practicing on a demo account. I'm 18 and I hope to be perfect in my early 20s

Trading prop firm(5k) account is my first goal after I would have practiced demo account for months. How do you see that?
Re: . by Tharmon: 8:44pm On Mar 13, 2023
And also I need you to recommend me a good broker with tight spreads and good withdrawal process (directly to my Nigerian bank) I've fbs account but their speeds seems really high tho
Re: . by Nobody: 11:25pm On Mar 13, 2023

1 Like

Re: . by Tharmon: 6:24am On Mar 14, 2023
mycoolchoice:

[b]

Thank you for the bolded...

Being 18 years old, you definitely still have a very long beautiful time to yourself to become whosoever you deemed to become as a trader, if only you take advantage of your age very well right from today without procrastinating again; I'm in my 40+ and I'm happy too for my trading experience and knowledge.

Prop firm account trading is a big blessing to smart traders of this generation and I pray God be with you on your journey.

My humble advice:

Don't give anyone your money to train or trade for you because you could achieve these nowadays with your strict discipline and availability to good online materials and YouTube videos. Please be warned!

Secondly, practice well enough and start small with small account balance size to learn more on trading psychology, money management, risk management plan and lastly trading strategy. ( Price actions and patterns).

In term of finding a good broker; I will say to you to use any average forex broker NOT giving bonus of any sort.

To avert high spread issues, simply avoid trading during the news or rolling over your trades to a new day.

I'm currently managing FBS. However, still open to a better broker. God bless you more!

Thanks, sir!

1 Like

Re: . by Tharmon: 6:29am On Mar 14, 2023
But sir is it possible to have the whole knowledge of forex before one can become successful? Cus once I learn a new subject ( like supply and demand) I would realize there is something like the Quisomodo pattern which I haven't learnt and it just keeps hindering me from practicing cus I'm thinking i have to learn the whole thing first
Re: . by Nobody: 6:51am On Mar 14, 2023

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 7:00am On Mar 14, 2023
Re: . by Tharmon: 7:04am On Mar 14, 2023
[quote author=mycoolchoice post=121723637]

You're welcome my boss!

Forex trading learning is never ending just like the real life. However, to survive and successful you need to invest more time in learning.

The more you know the better you become; nonetheless, don't complicate things rather make your goal as simple as you can.

[/quote

Thanks again
Re: . by samfelly: 7:09am On Mar 14, 2023
mycoolchoice:

I sincerely appreciate your kindness and concern. More true trading success to you boss!

Ma pleasure, boss, ma pleasure. Same here, chief
Re: . by Nobody: 7:16am On Mar 14, 2023
Re: . by Nobody: 7:21am On Mar 14, 2023
Re: . by Nobody: 7:58am On Mar 14, 2023
Re: . by Nobody: 11:18am On Mar 14, 2023
Re: . by Nobody: 7:54am On Mar 15, 2023
Re: . by Nobody: 8:54am On Mar 15, 2023
Re: . by Nobody: 11:04am On Mar 15, 2023
Re: . by Nobody: 11:56am On Mar 15, 2023
Re: . by Nobody: 4:20pm On Mar 20, 2023
Re: . by Nobody: 8:15am On Mar 21, 2023
Re: . by Greatheight: 1:20am On May 31, 2023
samfelly:

10 years and more is really a long time. Care to list out all the forex based books you have read. And some cool and easy to follow youtube videos on forex that you find very rich

I'm this year December, 19 good years of full time Forex trader.

Mycoolchoice is now Greatheight!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bank Mergers and Consolidations Then What? / The Secret In Making Millions Of Niara In Fish Farming And Snail Breeding / Zenith Bank In The News!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.