Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,909 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:53 AM

David Hundeyin Is A Disreputable Character And A Fraud - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / David Hundeyin Is A Disreputable Character And A Fraud (1308 Views)

Mmesoma Joy is a fraud, faked results - JAMB / Oxford University's African Studies Centre Blocks David Hundeyin On Twitter / Cambridge University Disassociates Itself From David Hundeyin, Onyeka Nwelie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

David Hundeyin Is A Disreputable Character And A Fraud by Healthquest: 11:39pm On Mar 05, 2023
I was on a Twitter Space last year when *David Hundeyin* arrogantly said his own style of journalism does not require hearing from both sides before reaching conclusion and publishing. Today, *He's asking people to listen to his own version of the story.*

I don't believe in KARMA,But He's what the foremost citadel of learning *(UNIVERSITY of Cambridge)* called him, a proper *FRAUD and DISREPUTABLE CHARACTER*!

THe school has since terminated all his appointment and his Visa, he's expected to go on exile while he wait for d outcome aim court

1 Like 1 Share

Re: David Hundeyin Is A Disreputable Character And A Fraud by KGD10: 11:42pm On Mar 05, 2023
Healthquest:
I was on a Twitter Space last year when *David Hundeyin* arrogantly said his own style of journalism does not require hearing from both sides before reaching conclusion and publishing. Today, *He's asking people to listen to his own version of the story.*

I don't believe in KARMA,But He's what the foremost citadel of learning *(UNIVERSITY of Cambridge)* called him, a proper *FRAUD and DISREPUTABLE CHARACTER*!

THe school has since terminated all his appointment and his Visa, he's expected to go on exile while he wait for d outcome aim court

God is dealing with Tinubu's enemies one by one! You can't go against God's elect and won't be dealt with! Banky W already had his..

Falz and Macaroni's own are on their ways

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: David Hundeyin Is A Disreputable Character And A Fraud by AdaojoTheUrchin: 11:43pm On Mar 05, 2023
Healthquest:

Are you tired of you anti-GRV propaganda threads? We need about 1 million of those threads before Saturday. grin
Re: David Hundeyin Is A Disreputable Character And A Fraud by Emmanuella00(f): 11:48pm On Mar 05, 2023
Extra
Re: David Hundeyin Is A Disreputable Character And A Fraud by Favy00(f): 11:53pm On Mar 05, 2023
Wotowoto

1 Like 1 Share

Re: David Hundeyin Is A Disreputable Character And A Fraud by elonmuskbaby: 11:54pm On Mar 05, 2023
KGD10:

God is dealing with Tinubu's enemies one by one! You can't go against God's elect and won't be dealt with! Banky W already had his..

abeg wetin Banky do? Yarn me shocked
Re: David Hundeyin Is A Disreputable Character And A Fraud by elonmuskbaby: 11:55pm On Mar 05, 2023
AdaojoTheUrchin:

Are you tired of you anti-GRV propaganda threads? We need about 1 million of those threads before Saturday. grin
CHINEDU urchins are in SIFIA pains grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: David Hundeyin Is A Disreputable Character And A Fraud by Opintiwa: 11:56pm On Mar 05, 2023
Healthquest:

Till your 87 years hungry birthday

You can never achieve what David has achieved at 30

2 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin Is A Disreputable Character And A Fraud by Totilopussylick(m): 12:00am On Mar 06, 2023
Is only fraudsters that are celebrating tinubu stolen certificate tongue
KGD10:

Re: David Hundeyin Is A Disreputable Character And A Fraud by helinues: 12:00am On Mar 06, 2023
We go revisit Hundein , Falz, Mr Macaroni
matter after SC upheld his Excellency Bola Tinubu's victory

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: David Hundeyin Is A Disreputable Character And A Fraud by helinues: 12:03am On Mar 06, 2023
KGD10:

Aregbesola was crying sometimes last year that he was sidelined in the Tinubu campaign team, same Osun state Tinubu lost, Aregbe would learn bitterly.

As for Hundein, Falz, Mr Macaroni, we go revisit their matter when the dawn is dusk

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: David Hundeyin Is A Disreputable Character And A Fraud by Vickho: 8:22am On Mar 06, 2023
Opintiwa:

Till your 87 years hungry birthday

You can never achieve what David has achieved at 30
another foolish dumb brain slowpoke bastard spotted
Re: David Hundeyin Is A Disreputable Character And A Fraud by DKM123: 8:34am On Mar 06, 2023
Vickho:

How can you Vickho, a 35 year old g@y d!sgusting nairaland tr0ll and scammer call another person a phool? How? How?

2 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin Is A Disreputable Character And A Fraud by Vickho: 8:47am On Mar 06, 2023
DKM123:

How can you Vickho, a 35 year old g@y d!sgusting nairaland tr0ll and scammer call another person a phool? How? How?
idiot I have a 9-5 job.
make I close from work I go reason your matter
Re: David Hundeyin Is A Disreputable Character And A Fraud by DKM123: 8:53am On Mar 06, 2023
Vickho:
idiot I have a 9-5 job.

Who dash you work? Who go give madt man and nonfunctioning weed smoker like you work?

Your only work na to dey run around like little rat for nairaland dey insult and tr0ll people half your age, 24/7.

You log out and go to your other 100 fake account and claim you dey work. Hahahaha.

Vickho the ImbĀ£cilic old g@y phool.

2 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin Is A Disreputable Character And A Fraud by Opintiwa: 9:25am On Mar 06, 2023
Vickho:

I am not your ret*ard of a father o

Kpele
Re: David Hundeyin Is A Disreputable Character And A Fraud by Opintiwa: 9:44am On Mar 06, 2023
Vickho:
idiot I have a 9-5 job.

Who dash you work

Consistent begging corn robot

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin Is A Disreputable Character And A Fraud by Vickho: 11:58am On Mar 06, 2023
Opintiwa:

Who dash you work

Consistent begging corn robot
igbo man if I reason your matter ehn this forum go tire you.
It's only jobless illiterates and village champions like you that sees Hundeyin as a hero

2 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin Is A Disreputable Character And A Fraud by Opintiwa: 12:06pm On Mar 06, 2023
Vickho:
igbo man if I reason your matter ehn this forum go tire you.
It's only jobless illiterates and village champions like you that sees Hundeyin as a hero

Shatap jobless dirt boxers
Re: David Hundeyin Is A Disreputable Character And A Fraud by Vickho: 12:25pm On Mar 06, 2023
Opintiwa:

Shatap jobless dirt boxers
can you say this rubbish to me if you see me in person?
I will use you and teach a bitter lesson to other nairalanders that insult their fathers on a faceless forum.
Coward IPOB like you
Re: David Hundeyin Is A Disreputable Character And A Fraud by DKM123: 12:41pm On Mar 06, 2023
Vickho:
I will use you and teach a bitter lesson to other nairalanders that insult their fathers on a faceless forum.
Coward IPOB like you

Shut up there! Vickho the imbecilĀ£ always threatening people. Old jobless phool that cannot afford to eat three square meals a day will be threatening people that can feed him all over nairaland. Ozuolododo ewu!

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin Is A Disreputable Character And A Fraud by AskProf: 9:14pm On Mar 06, 2023
Healthquest:

Is that all?
Re: David Hundeyin Is A Disreputable Character And A Fraud by Opintiwa: 9:57pm On Mar 06, 2023
Vickho:
Coward IPOB like you

Post your pictures make I fear

Dirty boxers
Re: David Hundeyin Is A Disreputable Character And A Fraud by chidiogo123(f): 2:23pm On Mar 26, 2023
Healthquest:

your digits is switched off and not on WhatsApp. Message me on my signature for USA used HP Zbook with dedicated graphics at your 250k budget. Location is computer village ikeja Lagos.
Re: David Hundeyin Is A Disreputable Character And A Fraud by edoairways: 3:29pm On Mar 26, 2023
KGD10:

God is not involved in this saga
Re: David Hundeyin Is A Disreputable Character And A Fraud by Healthquest: 5:14pm On Mar 26, 2023
chidiogo123:
your digits is switched off and not on WhatsApp. Message me on my signature for USA used HP Zbook with dedicated graphics at your 250k budget. Location is computer village ikeja Lagos.
the one I quote is 32gb ram and 500 ssd hard disk
Re: David Hundeyin Is A Disreputable Character And A Fraud by Healthquest: 5:17pm On Mar 26, 2023
chidiogo123:

HP ZBOOK 15 G3 WORKSTATION
15.6inch Beautiful 4K Display
Intel Core i7-6820HQ max 3.6GHz
32GB DDR4 Memory
512gb SSD Storage
4GB Nvidia Quadro M2000M Dedicated Graphics
Fingerprint, Keyboard Light, HDMI, USB port, Type-C Thunderbolt 3

This is what I quote, what do u have ma/sir

(1) (Reply)

Unilag Post Ume Date Released / Jamb Records Low Registration For Utme Examination ! / 100naira Rochas Salary To Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.