Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,688 members, 7,816,799 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

Major Suppliers Contact In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Major Suppliers Contact In Nigeria (229 Views)

Major Suppliers In Piezoelectric Motor Market With Good Revenue Status Till 2030 / Looking For Major Suppliers Of Ago And Pms For Business Partnership / I Need A Legitimate Whoolesale Contact In Lagos Trade Fair/ Lagos Island Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Major Suppliers Contact In Nigeria by Funmigold24: 12:27am On Mar 06, 2023
Products are easier to sell, if you can get them cheap, and if they are of good quality too.

You will not need to talk too much.
Some people are importing products from China, Turkey, Dubai, and India and reselling in Nigeria. We call it Mimi importation

The reason people go that far is because they felt that importing these products themselves will be better. They feel they will get products cheaper than buying within Nigeria. That is not true my dear.

I will show you why in my training , coming up on Sunday 12/02/23, don't miss it
Join our wattapp group

(1) (Reply)

Sales Agent Required / 3 Unique Websites To Buy Cheapest Data In 2023 / Cost Of Registering A Cooperative Society Ltd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.