Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,111 members, 7,860,023 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:10 AM

Tested And Trusted - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Tested And Trusted (221 Views)

VAR Finally Lands In Nigeria And Gets Tested During NNL Preseason Game / Arsenal manager Mikel Arteta has tested positive for coronavirus. / AFCON: Kenneth Omeruo And Chidozie Awaziem Tested For Drugs After Cameroon Win (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tested And Trusted by FreeSure2odds: 1:32am On Mar 06, 2023
BOOM!! BOOM!! BOOM!!

I am sure some of you guys checkout my sure sure odds I dropped on here early, and see the outcome at the end of it…. Whoever who’s interested and want to be having the game’s regular should Dm me on WhatsApp with the number on the early post……BOOM BOOM
Re: Tested And Trusted by sulorog(m): 2:23am On Mar 06, 2023
Oga, just one game you get right, you are claiming the boy is good. Saying tested and trusted for one game the odds is small and the game you did not play. Oga, if you are good as you claim drop 5games for 7days let us see if you are good. Not one game, and you are asking people to WhatsApp you. Is only a fool who is not into bet game will WhatsApp you.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why Didn't The VAR Intervene In The Camp Nou Against Valencia? / Super Eagles Coach, Peseiro Suggests Club Victor Osimhen Could Join / Osimhen On Transfer Move

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.