Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,206 members, 7,815,200 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:56 AM

Enugu Guber: Labour Party Candidate Accused Of Attacking PDP Candidate, mbah - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enugu Guber: Labour Party Candidate Accused Of Attacking PDP Candidate, mbah (9409 Views)

Kogi Guber: Labour Party Debunks Report 21 LG Chairmen Decamped To APC / Enugu: APC Faction Endorses PDP Guber Candidate, Mbah For Governor / APC Chieftain Accused Of Attacking PDP Governor’s Aide In Akwa Ibom. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Enugu Guber: Labour Party Candidate Accused Of Attacking PDP Candidate, mbah by OEPHIUS(m): 5:18am On Mar 06, 2023
Okey Ezea, Chijioke Edeoga allegedly mobilize thugs to lay ambush on Enugu PDP guber candidate

In reaffirming his promise that the forthcoming guber election in Enugu must be a do-or-die affair, the senator-elect in Enugu North, Okey Ezea, and the Labour Party governorship candidate, Chijioke Edeoga, on getting information that the Catholic priests and the youths of the church had called the PDP guber candidate, Peter Mbah, governorship candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party, to come and have an interactive session with the congregation at Ugwu-Di Nso mobilized some thugs reportedly from Nsukka and other parts of the state to lay siege on the guber candidate.

A source who narrated the incident said that he saw numerous 4 buses dropping youths welding dangerous weapons who were strange from the youths gathered for the programme. The angry-looking thugs who infiltrated the youths were said to have had team leaders who have been issuing orders to them in the Nsukka dialect to do everything possible to incite the youths and possibly provoke the security to react to accuse Mbah of high-handedness.

Shortly after Mbah’s arrival with his entourage, the alleged Labour Party thugs started regrouping, threatening to spill blood if the entourage did not leave the environment. To bring their threat to fruition, the thugs sent by Edeoga and Ezea started attacking the vehicles but the drivers were able to manoeuvre their way to a safe place as only the bus carrying the press team was badly attacked and damaged.

Our source also narrated that the situation made the security personnel attached to the guber candidate take cover and maximally restrained themselves to avoid casualties. However, the thugs zoomed away when they saw the heavy presence of armed policemen after destroying the press bus and items being sold by retailers there.

Mr Mbah was said to have been welcomed by the joyful supporters in the church who were shouting “the incoming governor of Enugu state” until the thugs started threatening violence and incitement.

“I saw busses dropping a large number of people this morning just before the road leading to the church. The youths who were numbered over fifty had some leaders in their midst who were issuing orders in Nsukka dialects. Shortly after they came, Peter Mbah landed with his convoy but was ambushed but their drivers were too smart to have escaped the angry-fierce-looking men. Only one of Mbah’s convoys carrying his press team was badly destroyed”, our source narrated.

It was later reported that the Reverend Fathers came out along with other youths to welcome Mbah who later addressed the youth leaders even as they asked questions about his programmes for them, assuring them that his administration shall be governed by the principles of justice, equity and fairness as being taught by Christ.

The youths leader, Maxwell Ogwudire, who said they invited Mbah to come and share his ideas with them to enable them to decide on who to vote for, tendered an unreserved apology for the secret breach by the criminal elements that infiltrated the youths.
https://dailynewsreporters.com/breaking-okey-ezea-chijioke-edeoga-allegedly-mobilize-thugs-to-lay-ambush-on-enugu-pdp-guber-candidate/

Re: Enugu Guber: Labour Party Candidate Accused Of Attacking PDP Candidate, mbah by ayodaisi: 5:33am On Mar 06, 2023
Labour in vain party at it again oya receive sense

21 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Enugu Guber: Labour Party Candidate Accused Of Attacking PDP Candidate, mbah by hybrid77: 5:34am On Mar 06, 2023
grin

You wont perform and you will be looking for sympathy votes...

This is very funny sha...

Me, i am voting LP from top to bottom..

I cant vote thieves because i have not benefited anything from their govt..

I am voting LP in delta state..not even an Urhobo man for all i care

If they dont work to make my life better, i have no reason to vote for them..

So, dont use tribe to deceive people...Obedient family only wants the best for our country..

If in 4 years LP fails or doesn't seem to be different, then we vote them out..

Lagos will be far better if the electorate can choose who they want based on performance...not based on tribe...same with my state, delta state.

49 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Enugu Guber: Labour Party Candidate Accused Of Attacking PDP Candidate, mbah by Musharraf7: 5:34am On Mar 06, 2023
Na their work

4 Likes

Re: Enugu Guber: Labour Party Candidate Accused Of Attacking PDP Candidate, mbah by Obyangel: 5:34am On Mar 06, 2023
I'm fully an obidient, say no to thuggery.
Politicians children are in overseas, while they want you (thug) to be useless and die for nothing.

15 Likes

Re: Enugu Guber: Labour Party Candidate Accused Of Attacking PDP Candidate, mbah by callmevirus(m): 5:37am On Mar 06, 2023
Lies from put of hell

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu Guber: Labour Party Candidate Accused Of Attacking PDP Candidate, mbah by callmevirus(m): 5:37am On Mar 06, 2023
Lies from pit of hell

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu Guber: Labour Party Candidate Accused Of Attacking PDP Candidate, mbah by canalily(m): 5:38am On Mar 06, 2023
Attacking him with what In the dream or real Life Then he should tighten his defense naa...he can play 6-2-1-1

4 Likes

Re: Enugu Guber: Labour Party Candidate Accused Of Attacking PDP Candidate, mbah by g4gerald: 5:38am On Mar 06, 2023
Waiting for the LP candidate to came and debunk the news

8 Likes

Re: Enugu Guber: Labour Party Candidate Accused Of Attacking PDP Candidate, mbah by michlins(m): 5:38am On Mar 06, 2023
In a world where mothers neglect their kids to take pictures,none of you got a single picture to backup your claims.

We know you are jittery but lying isn't supposed to happen. Be honest and people can at least trust you

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu Guber: Labour Party Candidate Accused Of Attacking PDP Candidate, mbah by Lumig: 5:38am On Mar 06, 2023

Party of rogues

2 Likes

Re: Enugu Guber: Labour Party Candidate Accused Of Attacking PDP Candidate, mbah by JudgeWilson(m): 5:39am On Mar 06, 2023
grin

1 Like

Re: Enugu Guber: Labour Party Candidate Accused Of Attacking PDP Candidate, mbah by Geonigga(m): 5:40am On Mar 06, 2023
Labour party should have gone for an unknown person to fly their governorship flag in Enugu State because even Chijioke Edeoga is a known PDP stakeholder who have done nothing over the years he has held other political post and appointment.

2 Likes

Re: Enugu Guber: Labour Party Candidate Accused Of Attacking PDP Candidate, mbah by heniford2: 5:48am On Mar 06, 2023
Frank,peter,chijoke all are formal PDP very strong men who are strong lies none its saint here.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu Guber: Labour Party Candidate Accused Of Attacking PDP Candidate, mbah by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:52am On Mar 06, 2023
Attacks, curses, insults, bitterness and hatred, their Hallmark in life.

Anuofias dem tongue

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Enugu Guber: Labour Party Candidate Accused Of Attacking PDP Candidate, mbah by NwokoloOwa: 5:57am On Mar 06, 2023
We know ourselves. That's why some of us are taking these wins by some of these Labour candidates or infact the so called "fresh" candidate with a lot of trepidation. These are also people that have been moving from one party to another. We know them. What are they going to offer? What quality of law can some of these guys produce? Just as we have now.

Can a Dino or Dino like law makers sit down to conceptualize a Bill. What kind of Bill? I went through a draft bill sometime in 2021 and I shed tears.

But some say "eeh let them go there afterall what are the current law makers doing". And yes I get dumb because what are the current law makers really doing.

It's all motion without movement. Nothing new, but we will continue pushing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Enugu Guber: Labour Party Candidate Accused Of Attacking PDP Candidate, mbah by Tofax: 5:57am On Mar 06, 2023
ha
how can a structureless party with 4 people twitting in a room attack a party with structures.
Abeg make una stop this play

6 Likes

Re: Enugu Guber: Labour Party Candidate Accused Of Attacking PDP Candidate, mbah by ThiefnubuBandit: 6:03am On Mar 06, 2023
OEPHIUS:
Okey Ezea, Chijioke Edeoga allegedly mobilize thugs to lay ambush on Enugu PDP guber candidate

https://dailynewsreporters.com/breaking-okey-ezea-chijioke-edeoga-allegedly-mobilize-thugs-to-lay-ambush-on-enugu-pdp-guber-candidate/

Louis Amoke, you are a very cheap shameless propagandist. Enugu people are tired of PDP and their rubbish. That's why your incompetent boss, Ugwuanyi the ogbono and egusi mixer was disgraced during the senatorial election. Come Saturday, we will vote against Peter Mba, the puppet.

9 Likes

Re: Enugu Guber: Labour Party Candidate Accused Of Attacking PDP Candidate, mbah by ThiefnubuBandit: 6:07am On Mar 06, 2023
Obyangel:
I'm fully an obidient, say no to thuggery.
Politicians children are in overseas, while they want you (thug) to be useless and die for nothing.

If you believe PDP on this, then you will believe anything.

7 Likes

Re: Enugu Guber: Labour Party Candidate Accused Of Attacking PDP Candidate, mbah by Minatouchiha(m): 6:15am On Mar 06, 2023
Send him to jail, if found wanting. We don't want all dat kain people in our new Nigeria. All these emilokan descendants. Politics nor suppose be do or die abeg. Be u who. Send him to jail or scrap his name off.
Me nor de support rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Enugu Guber: Labour Party Candidate Accused Of Attacking PDP Candidate, mbah by Ibrahimcoomasie: 6:17am On Mar 06, 2023
The PDP governorship candidate's great great grandfather is from Ebonyi state. Some men at a community gathering rallied against, all because his ancestors are not from Enugu even though Ebonyi was carved out of Enugu.

Very tribalistic even amongst themselves. This is not just a labour vs PDP brouhaha even though PDP is now officially gone in the SE and labour is now the regional party.

Video below:
https://twitter.com/SeunArogs/status/1631453319947341825?t=Fh8AtfbvQYv3jdjZd35Klg&s=19

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu Guber: Labour Party Candidate Accused Of Attacking PDP Candidate, mbah by Throwback: 6:36am On Mar 06, 2023
Geonigga:
Labour party should have gone for an unknown person to fly their governorship flag in Enugu State because even Chijioke Edeoga is a known PDP stakeholder who have done nothing over the years he has held other political post and appointment.

Who doesn't know the LP is PDP Lite?

3 Likes

Re: Enugu Guber: Labour Party Candidate Accused Of Attacking PDP Candidate, mbah by iyatrustee(f): 6:57am On Mar 06, 2023
hybrid77:
grin

You wont perform and you will be looking for sympathy votes...

This is very funny sha...

Me, i am voting LP from top to bottom..

I cant vote thieves because i have not benefited anything from their govt..

I am voting LP in delta state..not even an Urhobo man for all i care

If they dont work to make my life better, i have no reason to vote for them..

So, dont use tribe to deceive people...Obedient family only wants the best for our country..

If in 4 years LP fails or doesn't seem to be different, then we vote them out..

Lagos will be far better if the electorate can choose who they want based on performance...not based on tribe...same with my state, delta state.

Shey these politicians under LP na imported dem be and not Nigerians? The earlier you realise that most of them on jumped on the popular train of Peter Obi's popularity, the better for all of us.

In 4yrs time you'll vote them out if they don't perform? Really? You think the 'obidient steam' will still have this much momentum then? I have no problem with voting LP if only they are not just sympathy votes.

2 Likes

Re: Enugu Guber: Labour Party Candidate Accused Of Attacking PDP Candidate, mbah by akpunda86: 6:58am On Mar 06, 2023
OEPHIUS:

Mbah u are going no where ,this is chimaroke Nnnamani Incarnate.Good news in Enugu is that Chimaroke Nnamani have been confessing saying my hands are clean but I did not know why I did it.Chimaroke killed Onyabor Chukwu.

Our Labour shall not be in Vain ,The blood of Onyeabor Chukwu shall not be in Vain,Vote PDP out in Enugu,Vote Incompetence,
BUT please my 042 boys Better we vote APGA on governorship,Edeoga Na oforgiri,Na agboro,Na Nkanu turn,Frank Nweke is a better option.
Edeoga Na known Homo for coal city but his sexuality not the issue,he will not perform.
Onyeabor Chukwu your death will not be in Vain.
CHIMAROKE NNAMANI WILL BE RETIRED COMING SATURDAY,PETER MBAH HIS CROOK WILL BE RETIRED,MBAH HAVE BEEN SELLING FUEL 190 SINCE BUT HAVE STOPPED,WITH HOPE OF STEALING OUR MONEY BUT CHOKE AM NOW.EBEANO DYNAMIC MUST BE UNINSTALLED.

2 Likes

Re: Enugu Guber: Labour Party Candidate Accused Of Attacking PDP Candidate, mbah by Rickylambert: 7:02am On Mar 06, 2023
ThiefnubuBandit:

Louis Amoke, you are a very cheap shameless propagandist. Enugu people are tired of PDP and their rubbish. That's why your incompetent boss, Ugwuanyi the ogbono and egusi mixer was disgraced during the senatorial election. Come Saturday, we will vote against Peter Mba, the puppet.
Luis Amoke.This name is notorious for spreading fake news in Enugu here.Come Saturday,we will have the final burial of PDP in Enugu.Rogues

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu Guber: Labour Party Candidate Accused Of Attacking PDP Candidate, mbah by LongEraser: 7:22am On Mar 06, 2023
And one foolish mod pushed this propaganda without verifying it? How much do they pay you people? Nairaland has become a joke.

3 Likes

Re: Enugu Guber: Labour Party Candidate Accused Of Attacking PDP Candidate, mbah by Doubleoh7: 7:41am On Mar 06, 2023
Abeg my only question to the person pushing this gist is, that picture of the bus up there, was it as a result of the attacks from the so called thugs? Abi they used trailer to ram into the bus? Cos like this, this propaganda is not propaganding well with me

3 Likes

Re: Enugu Guber: Labour Party Candidate Accused Of Attacking PDP Candidate, mbah by TriCee: 7:41am On Mar 06, 2023
Story, PDP seeking pity votes in Enugu. Frank Nweke of APGA is the best choice though

2 Likes

Re: Enugu Guber: Labour Party Candidate Accused Of Attacking PDP Candidate, mbah by SpecialEdition: 7:48am On Mar 06, 2023
They don't want Chimaroke and his 6billion bribe to take over Enugu state.

2 Likes

Re: Enugu Guber: Labour Party Candidate Accused Of Attacking PDP Candidate, mbah by stano2(m): 7:55am On Mar 06, 2023
Say NO to thuggery.
For the past 8years PDP did nothing in ENUGU, it’s a shame to think the people will vote for them.

These are all lies tho.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

FFK To Appear Before The Police Today For Questioning Over His Publications / 'O TO GE' Movement Will Send Saraki Into Political Oblivion By Abdulrazaq Hamzat / Author Of Petition Against Onnoghen Accuses CJN, NJC Of Shielding Corrupt Judges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.